FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CCTV pictures just haunt me. Who is this person? I would give anything to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could he be a golfer? Don't golfers dress like that

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk

I like how Myserty has been here for 10 years and people still think she is called Mystery xD

Are we 100% sure that the person walking past the fence is the same person that drove her car into the HOG, backed it up to get it positioned just right, sat in it for 32 sec before exiting? The video is very poor quality at best. Perhaps it is just me but I can't tell anything at the car.

I think that what chills me to the bone is the fact that if this is the person driving Jenn's car, he is one cool customer to pull in to the parking space, back it up to get it just so and then sit in it for 32 sec. doing whatever. He scares me, this is not his first time, how many others?

CanManEh my thoughts exactly about Jenn's condo possibly being a mess after her brother and his friends left. I suppose that they could have been cleaning fanatics and paid attention to detail like women when they houseclean but I doubt it. Perhaps they hired a cleaning service to come in and clean up which would account for the apartment being "maid clean " as Jenn's mom described it. However, if the way the POI drove Jenn's car into the HOG and sat in her car for 32 seconds before exiting makes me think that he is a little OCD and pretty sure of himself.... Jenn would have been too tired to do any cleaning due to her jet lag, having to drive from Robs that Monday morning, work all day and then go home...

Jenn may have let her guard down when she got home, perhaps forgot to set her security alarm or lock her doors. I think that she had Chinese food in her fridge when the Kesse's arrived at her apartment,I wonder if she stopped on the way home to pick it up or was it delivered to her?

I have read that she either called Rob as she was getting ready for work around 6 am or as she was driving to work, have no idea which is true. If she usually called him as she got ready for work, I think that this would indicate that Jenn had been abducted before then perhaps when the battery was removed from her phone the night before??

Yeah marable that is a good point, how do we know? If there was footage of him getting out of the car why hasn't it been released? They even know how long he waits in the car for before getting out.

I used to think he looked like a workman but to me now the clothes look like a bad disguise to me. I even feel that it could be a woman.

Yeah marable that is a good point, how do we know? If there was footage of him getting out of the car why hasn't it been released? They even know how long he waits in the car for before getting out.

I used to think he looked like a workman but to me now the clothes look like a bad disguise to me. I even feel that it could be a woman.

OMG Jennibee, has the female theory been mentioned before?
That really fits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG Jennibee, has the female theory been mentioned before?
That really fits...

Yep it's been mentioned quite a lot. I think it's a male personally.

Maybe a witness saw the guy sit in Jennifer's car. If it was on tape seems like it would be released, either that or the video was recorded so far away from the car so no detail can be seen.

I have often thought that the POI is a female but talk myself out of it. There is just something about the way he/she walks....can't decide.

I have also thought that the dark ring around his head is some sort of a sweat band. When looking at the head, the hair looks the same color above and below the dark area....I would imagine that abduction and God only knows what else would cause one to perspire profusely. Have never thought that the same of his head was due to a haircut style or a hat.

One of the reasons that I do not think that Jenn was abducted at her car is that nothing was found in the parking lot belonging to Jenn that I have ever read about. I keep remembering Jodi Huisentruit's abduction, her belongings were scattered near her car, the car key was bent etc. I just cannot imagine that an abductor would take the time to gather up Jenn's belongings, phone, brief case, shoes etc. I have read that she carried her wallet in her brief case, perhaps she put her shoes in there as well....I guess the briefcase could have stayed together if it were dropped or thrown...

Do any of you ever think about the man's sweater found in Jenn's clothes hamper? You don't see it mentioned much, not at all in recent years that I am aware of. Perhaps, it belonged to Jenn, her brother or his friends OR perhaps LE did not want it publicized...if no one known to Jenn owned that sweater, the abductor could have left it there????

I still wish that LE would release all of the information that they have on Jenn's abduction. I know that they could not reveal names but, if they were to release additional footage of the video if they have it or pictures of Jenn's car on the parkway that it is rumored to exist. Holding onto all of the information has not helped them solve her case, releasing it may not either it might be worth a try.

If she were abducted at her car, do you think one person could have done it? To me it just seems impossible to control an adult with a briefcase and get her into the car, I suppose a knife or gun would be a powerful persuader to get into the car quietly!

You do what your told when staring down the barrel of a gun. I suppose the same when threatened with a knife.

There is a video of the poi getting out of the car you can see it at Jennifer's website

Video looks like white tee shirt and white pants, black shoe, like many restaurant workers wear to me...

Video looks like white tee shirt and white pants, black shoe, like many restaurant workers wear to me...

My understanding is that the video camera was very poor and obviously black and white so cannot really determine the color of the clothes.

Has anyone ever seen it mentioned why Logan and his friends stayed at Jenn's the weekend she went to St. Croix? Did she suspect that someone had been coming into her apartment when she was away?

Would it be possible for someone to gain access to Jenn's apartment from her balcony? Rope, ladder?

As far as the POI parking at the HOG. Could it be possible that he drove his car/truck/van to the HOG, left it there and walked over to Jenn's, abducted her in her car, took her wherever and then drove back to HOG to pick up his car? He possibly would not have wanted anyone to see his vehicle associated with the Mosaic, which leads me to think that it was not a worker there but someone known to Jenn. I just always assumed that the POI was headed back to Jenn's after parking at the HOG but it never seemed to fit somehow.

If this were a coworker of Jenn's lets say and he abducted her from her apartment, he may have been interested in what was in her briefcase and may have picked it up and taken it out as he took Jenn out...perhaps if this were a coworker, he was concerned about the meeting that Jenn was to lead/attend the very day that she was abducted. Perhaps he feared that she had or was about to find out something about

To me this was just too well planned for this to be a stranger abduction...A coworker , especially a person in a supervisory position would have had the means , motive, opportunity...

Just some thoughts.

Did LE look at other footage of POI as he was walking away? Surely he would have been caught on some other camera?

This case is so frustrating. Cannot imagine how Joyce, Drew and Logan must feel.

Has anyone ever seen it mentioned why Logan and his friends stayed at Jenn's the weekend she went to St. Croix? Did she suspect that someone had been coming into her apartment when she was away?

Would it be possible for someone to gain access to Jenn's apartment from her balcony? Rope, ladder?

As far as the POI parking at the HOG. Could it be possible that he drove his car/truck/van to the HOG, left it there and walked over to Jenn's, abducted her in her car, took her wherever and then drove back to HOG to pick up his car? He possibly would not have wanted anyone to see his vehicle associated with the Mosaic, which leads me to think that it was not a worker there but someone known to Jenn. I just always assumed that the POI was headed back to Jenn's after parking at the HOG but it never seemed to fit somehow.

If this were a coworker of Jenn's lets say and he abducted her from her apartment, he may have been interested in what was in her briefcase and may have picked it up and taken it out as he took Jenn out...perhaps if this were a coworker, he was concerned about the meeting that Jenn was to lead/attend the very day that she was abducted. Perhaps he feared that she had or was about to find out something about

To me this was just too well planned for this to be a stranger abduction...A coworker , especially a person in a supervisory position would have had the means , motive, opportunity...

Just some thoughts.

BBM

I don't have anymore to add to this except for I agree with everything in your post and I share these same thoughts and opinions especially the parts bbm.

I live in Florida so I think of Jennifer often. I pray she will be found soon and justice will be served. (Because it has been too, too long.) For me to know a person(s) is getting away with this - it makes my blood boil. I hope they don't get too comfortable with life. Because cases that are years and years old do get solved. I pray that this case gets solved and sooner than later.

I have been to HOG The poi walked along pool toward entrance of complex and road. Did not head toward another vehicle in the complex. There is no other video of poi that has been discussed or released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast