FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;dYf_HDcLk98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYf_HDcLk98[/video]

[video=youtube;q-1Nze5679c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1Nze5679c&nohtml5=False[/video]

The other three parts can be found on youtube.

This link is where ping data was initially "disclosed."

If you read the comments section - on this page and other related pages - there is slightly more revealed in the author's replies to comments.

Apparently the site is blocked by WS. But you can find via Google if you look at the URL

Ok, here is another side of the equation. New to me.

http://radionewz.net/2015/05/blink-major-liar-in-kyron-horman-case-politely-asked-to-shut-up/

I wouldn't believe one word of it. Click bait. Zero credibility. Folks, don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Well maybe not all people with messy car has a messy house but most of them do. coming home after a long day of work and after she drove hours back home Jennifer was very tired she wouldn't take the time to clean her house and she would be too tired to clean her car. I believe she left her briefcase and shoes,the missing pair, in the car because she didn't want to carry them to the house .That way in the morning it's already in the car.

Given that this incident happened years ago, I don't think many people knew much about cell tower pings.
Purportedly, her phone last pinged around 10:40 pm somewhere away from her condo. Purportedly, given the make and model of her phone, it would not have stopped pinging if it had simply been turned off. Purportedly, this comes direct from case details given out (privately) by LE, in addition to details which they did not want made public. No, we don't know this for sure, but I don't see what motivation someone would have had to leak false details to that effect years after the fact, particularly when the leaker is an active blogger who has incentive to maintain LE's trust. No insider has stepped forward to correct these details or to provide contradictory details, to my knowledge.

Keep in mind this is 2006. The perp probably isn't savvy enough to realize he needs to remove the phone battery to prevent it from being tracked. Also, simply dropping a phone can cause its battery to be removed. Not that Occam's razor seems to have any place in a discussion about this case, but according to Occam's razor, if those facts about pings are accurate, she was attacked while holding her phone around 10:40pm on Monday night.

The other thing is, we do know some things about the perp: he left behind not a single witness, and no known evidence except grainy surveillance footage and possibly a fingerprint. And if the fingerprint belongs to the perp, it doesn't seem that he (or she) has a criminal record. This all seems inconsistent with the type of perp who would be brazen enough to carry out a daylight parking lot style abduction with others around.

Well maybe not all people with messy car has a messy house but most of them do. coming home after a long day of work and after she drove hours back home Jennifer was very tired she wouldn't take the time to clean her house and she would be too tired to clean her car. I believe she left her briefcase and shoes,the missing pair, in the car because she didn't want to carry them to the house .That way in the morning it's already in the car.

I really could care less how clean she kept her home and her car, I just want her to be found. This case has haunted me. And thank you 1911ss, my antivirus went haywire. There's a reason WS blocks those sites.

This is an interview with Dateline about 5 months after Jennifer went missing. Her parents speculate that it occurred in the morning between her condo and her car. The police have a broader theory - it could have happened the night before:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12756094/#.VwwxOXrqDLc

This interview from 2008, Drew Kesse states that it 'most likely' that she was abducted that morning, but, really, they don't have enough to know for sure.
http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/08/interview-with-drew-kessee.html

And this interview I've never heard before on Websleuth's True Crime Radio. Interesting on why Drew Kesse has a trafficking theory - whoever parked the car can't be recognized by any of the locals because he is part of a trafficking ring from out of town.
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/stephanie-hanke-drew-kesse-radio-archive-jan-2015/

I believe Jennifer could have been abducted any time after her call to her boyfriend. Even someone entering her condo. (I think this one is least likely that someone entered with a key, because that can go sideways for the abductor in so many ways.) But I can't rule it out because someone Jennifer might have known could have knocked on her door and she either let them in or they forced their way in. I don't see someone staging her apartment by putting out outfits, though. Besides, the person would have to know the more they touch, the greater the chance they will leave behind some trace evidence.

She went out that night to ship the other phone and/or go by someone else's place and something happened then. If the abduction happened then it is more likely a crime of opportunity and less of a premeditated, planned event, because how could they predict that she would leave before morning. (If she was going to someone else's place she didn't likely call before she went, because, (1) there would be a record of a call and (2) this person would likely have stepped forward to state they expected her and she didn't show.)

That leaves that morning. There were STILL some residents in the condos. No one heard a scream or struggle. She had a neighbor either one floor directly above or below if I remember correctly (I don't remember where I heard that) and they obviously didn't hear anything. No items - purse, briefcase or contents of either spilled around her car or anywhere between the condo and the car. I believe she normally left around 0730-0745 and I thought some of the workers were there before 0730. No one saw or heard a thing. But if it were a planned event, Jennifer left at almost the same time every morning so that would be the best time for a planned abduction. Still with a good plan the abductor would have to be VERY good or VERY lucky. Jennifer was 5'8" and 125 pounds - not large, but big enough to put up even a short fight.

Then the missing briefcase. Why take it? Why take her purse?

This is an interview with Dateline about 5 months after Jennifer went missing. Her parents speculate that it occurred in the morning between her condo and her car. The police have a broader theory - it could have happened the night before:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12756094/#.VwwxOXrqDLc

This interview from 2008, Drew Kesse states that it 'most likely' that she was abducted that morning, but, really, they don't have enough to know for sure.
http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/08/interview-with-drew-kessee.html

And this interview I've never heard before on Websleuth's True Crime Radio. Interesting on why Drew Kesse has a trafficking theory - whoever parked the car can't be recognized by any of the locals because he is part of a trafficking ring from out of town.
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/stephanie-hanke-drew-kesse-radio-archive-jan-2015/

I believe Jennifer could have been abducted any time after her call to her boyfriend. Even someone entering her condo. (I think this one is least likely that someone entered with a key, because that can go sideways for the abductor in so many ways.) But I can't rule it out because someone Jennifer might have known could have knocked on her door and she either let them in or they forced their way in. I don't see someone staging her apartment by putting out outfits, though. Besides, the person would have to know the more they touch, the greater the chance they will leave behind some trace evidence.

She went out that night to ship the other phone and/or go by someone else's place and something happened then. If the abduction happened then it is more likely a crime of opportunity and less of a premeditated, planned event, because how could they predict that she would leave before morning. (If she was going to someone else's place she didn't likely call before she went, because, (1) there would be a record of a call and (2) this person would likely have stepped forward to state they expected her and she didn't show.)

That leaves that morning. There were STILL some residents in the condos. No one heard a scream or struggle. She had a neighbor either one floor directly above or below if I remember correctly (I don't remember where I heard that) and they obviously didn't hear anything. No items - purse, briefcase or contents of either spilled around her car or anywhere between the condo and the car. I believe she normally left around 0730-0745 and I thought some of the workers were there before 0730. No one saw or heard a thing. But if it were a planned event, Jennifer left at almost the same time every morning so that would be the best time for a planned abduction. Still with a good plan the abductor would have to be VERY good or VERY lucky. Jennifer was 5'8" and 125 pounds - not large, but big enough to put up even a short fight.

Then the missing briefcase. Why take it? Why take her purse?

See the bold...why highlight what the police thought 10 years ago? I just posted quotes from their 2016 press conference that states that they believe the abduction happened in the morning.

To review:

The battery was not removed from the cell phone at night
No other evidence has been found, no key fob, keys etc
The family and the police believe it was a morning abduction
The black and white video gives no clue on what color the poi's clothes are

See second bold above JnRyan point us to the information regarding the neighbor. Would like to see the information from a reputable source.

I was under the impression the batteries were removed around 10 40 pm,can you clarify what the police said about it ?
If the batteries were not removed what happened to the phone was it not charged ?was it pinged somewhere else than the apt?
Thank you

I was under the impression the batteries were removed around 10 40 pm,can you clarify what the police said about it ?
If the batteries were not removed what happened to the phone was it not charged ?was it pinged somewhere else than the apt?
Thank you

Sounds like you went to that blogger who is providing false information. Remember don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Going to read. This looks interesting scadagirl28. :) Thanks for posting.

http://jenniferkesse.123guestbook.com/?page=14 Here is something further discussion. Go to jt's post

This is interesting.
The 7-24-14 post the Kesses' state that Jennifer's phone was turned off manually at 10:40 PM and the battery removed. (I wonder how they would know that bit of info?) Her iPod is missing as well. (I seem to remember that point.)
The 9-23-14 post the Kesses' state that the purse they thought was missing was actually in her luggage? They don't know which purse she was carrying that day.
The 6-23-14 post (pg 16) it is stated that a thorough search was not done of the other units.

I looked at the guestbook a year or so ago, but this is the first time I've really spent much time looking through it.

Was her ID recovered (drivers license, etc )? Wouldn't that be in the purse she was using?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Was her ID recovered (drivers license, etc )? Wouldn't that be in the purse she was using?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't believe it was ever recovered. I think the website - jenniferkesse.com - still shows a photo of a purse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18