FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say,I am thinking about Jennifer today and hope she will be found soon and brought back to her family!

I don't know much about this case but I just visited the site for her and looked at the photo of the suspect with the face obscured and to me it doesn't look like a guy but rather a female. Am I the only one that see's that?

That the individual resembles a female has been mentioned in previous posts about this case.

September 2011 Family Letter (from www.findjenniferkesse.com)

We, Jennifer’s Family, want to keep everyone up to date on Jennifer’s case. Since our last update in May not much has changed with any real credible evidence of who or in what direction Jennifer was taken that Tuesday morning, 1/24/2006, from in or around her condominium at Mosaic at Millenia in Orlando. We have had the opportunity to meet with the new Police Chief of Orlando, Chief Paul Rooney. He seems to want to solve Jennifer’s case as much as we do, so that is a move in a positive direction. We are also told that leads continue to come in on a regular basis and all are followed up on in some way, shape, manner or form – also a positive. So at this time Jennifer’s case does remain Active and Open with the City of Orlando, Fl. Police Dept. and worked on with due diligence in an effort to solve her case. Any lead may be called into the Orlando Police Department at 1-407-246-2950, a detective will help you or you may contact Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477 (TIPS), there is still a $5,000 reward out for information leading to the whereabouts of Jennifer. Please if you know anything - Make The Call for Jennifer, no one else just Jennifer. She deserves to be found and brought home.

We will be redesigning this website in the near future. The updated site is being worked on now and when completed it will roll out. No name or web address change will occur so it will be transparent however different in look and content.

“The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” established at The University of Central Florida will be awarded in December of this year and we will let you know which Graduate Student won the Scholarship. Many have contacted us on how to get involved with Jennifer’s endowed scholarship at UCF. You may visit the link below for all the information concerning the program we have set up to Honor Jennifer as well as help those financially afford their higher education choosing law enforcement as a career path at the University Jennifer loved. Go Knights!
http://www.jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/jennifer-kesse-scholarship-info.pdf

Our family is doing as well as can be expected. We are strong, close and loving – living the realities of our lives the best we can in as positive a fashion as we can while doing everything we can to continue the fight to find Jennifer. We will never give up on her.

We would also like to thank those of you who continue to support Jennifer and our family by keeping the awareness high of her continued absence over the past 5 ½+ years through the act of Abduction. We are grateful to all of you that will not give up the fight to find her too. Please not only take the time to pass along this website to all you know as you have done for us for so long, but also Google her name every so often, there is so much information on the web. It is very difficult to get it all on a website.

In closing, time does not make Jennifer’s absence easier. It is actually harder as we push forward. The Unconditional love we all have for Jennifer will never cease, it will only grow. Our resolve to find her will never wane; it will remain strong and focused on one thing only, Finding Jennifer.

Love you and miss you Jennifer.

The Kesses

Just throwing this random thought out there- Michelle Lee Parker, missing from Orlando since 11/17/11... her phone was powered off not far from where Jenn's car was found and where Jenn was lived.

That is interesting.... I was actually wondering the same thing. Maybe when they find Michelle Parker, they will Find Jennifer, or find some leads.

I think of Jennifer very often...and of her family. So sad that they have to enter into yet another holiday seasonw without any news of their daughter...

This is a post from jennifer's website... Just hoping the family sees it!

2:34pm 12-11-2011

cary
Dear Mr.Kesse, I have information for you which I gave the crimeline,F.B.I. the orlando police department about jenifer and trracy cassio. the rest I wouldlike to tell you privately as I want to remain anonomous. this has been the only way for me to contact you and I think you should hear what I have to say. i also had witnesses with me. Please erase this as soon as you have read it please

It appears the only person with the answers to this mystery is the perpetrator.

Family Letter- www.findjenniferkesse.com
December 2011
Jennifer, we love you and miss you. Our fight to find you has not wained and will not give up until we bring you home.
As we all have been trying to make it through the Holidays, which seems to be an especially tough one this year for many families, we still seem to be able to make memories, new friends, see family & friends, reflect, etc...with celebrations from Halloween to The New Year, oh and the Super Bowl! We Hope that all of you have the opportunity to do the same as tough as it may be at times.

With each January for the past 6 years, our lives return to reality quickly with January 24, 2012 being 6 years since our Daughter/Sister/friend - Jennifer, was last spoken to or seen. Jennifer was taken through the Heinous act of abduction and to this day we find it very difficult that we are no closer to finding her than we were in week one - 6 years ago. We have said it before, no person deserves this to happen to them, not even the one(s) who have done this to Jennifer. We have Unconditional love for her and both our children and will never give up fighting to find her. All we ask is for someone with knowledge and yes you are out there - give Jennifer a break, not us her family, Jennifer! let information be known so she may be found , for the good or bad, and she can end the Hell she has or did live in.
We also have awarded the first Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship for Graduate students at The University of Central Florida. We are proud to announce and congratulate Mr. Metus Rivers as the first recipient of the fall 2012 scholarship award. We wish Mr. Rivers only the best of luck in completing his Masters program at UCF and his challenging career ahead! Below is all the information concerning the Endowed Scholarship set up at UCF and we welcome anyone who wishes to help us fulfill it's endowment through a donation to the "UCF Foundation" under Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship click the link below for all information.
http://www.cohpa.ucf.edu/blog/2011/new-scholarship-to-honor-jennifer-kesse/ ( all donations go directly to the University of Central Florida Foundation, not us the Kesses and are totally tax deductible.)

It is important for people to know how much we thank them for sticking with Jennifer and us her family for almost 6 years and the perseverance and persistence a lot of people have shown from our webmaster, Armchair sleuths, Law Enforcement, SAR teams, volunteers, so many others we don't even know do things for Jennifer and especially the media for always keeping her face and information out in the public eye. That is priceless and humbling at the same time.
As the New Year of 2012 is upon us, we would like for all to think about a simple yet challenging family foundation we have always believed in as we raised our children. "Everything starts At Home with The Family". values, life's lessons, respect for ones self and others, education, love, strength, responsibility, failure and success, sacrifices, right and wrong, good and bad , consequences for all actions both good and bad, and all that goes along with being part of a Family. It is easier said than done that is for sure. Sustaining a strong family is one of The hardest job in the world. We must leave this world a better place for our children than what we have now. Again, it all starts with The Family at Home.

Respectfully,
Drew, Joyce & Logan Kesse

It is so hard to believe how very long it has been since Jennifer has gone missing. Prayers to her loved ones this holiday season.

This is a post from jennifer's website... Just hoping the family sees it!

2:34pm 12-11-2011

cary
Dear Mr.Kesse, I have information for you which I gave the crimeline,F.B.I. the orlando police department about jenifer and trracy cassio. the rest I wouldlike to tell you privately as I want to remain anonomous. this has been the only way for me to contact you and I think you should hear what I have to say. i also had witnesses with me. Please erase this as soon as you have read it please

I am sure the family has seen the post, and LE is aware of it also. I take everything with as a grain of salt, lots of people want attention, some actually have info, but it goes no where. I hope that this is not the case, it is hard on the family to get their hopes up and then it comes to nothing.

Praying for Jen and her family.

Bumping for Jenn- altough nothing of significance found in Friday's search, it is time for Jenn to be found- good or bad. NO ONE is giving up and it takes just one person to do the right think and end Jennifer's hell. Make the call! 1-800-423-TIPS

Jennifer went missing the day before my Birthday, so every year, I make the same wish. I wish Jennifer to be found and her family have some answers. Maybe this is the year. Still praying for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper