FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Kesse family. I moved to Florida right at the time Jennifer went missing and saw her face on posters all over Orlando. I thought back then it would just be a matter of time before she is found and her case solved, yet we are still here....I pray Jennifer is found ASAP so her family/friends can get the answers they so rightfully deserve.

MOO. Moo. moo.

As far as I'm aware they haven't found her phone.
It appears they could tell the battery was removed by the way the pings stopped.

Information regarding where the final ping was recorded is not public knowledge either.
A good guide though might be the areas where the latest searches by LE were.

A SMART team reviewed the case files in January but there has been no developments since then.

im sorry but i dont believe you can determine from pings if a battery was removed, phone malfunctions, battery died, phone turned off, etc . i think there is something we dont know.

Kesse Family Letter from www.findjenniferkesse.com

May 2012
In an effort to keep all who visit Jennifer’s site up to date, we, the Kesse family, want to update you on our continued search for Jennifer. The time has now reached 6 years and 3+ months that Jennifer was taken from her home in Orlando. The current Orlando Police detectives working her case in addition to an additional SMART panel are working hard in the fight to find Jennifer. We had the opportunity to meet with detectives and ask any and all questions and concerns we have about Jennifer’s Abduction. It was a very informative as well as mind easing meeting knowing the work and resources that Orlando law enforcement is now using not only in efforts to locate her but also the person of interest who dropped her car just over a mile down the same road she lived on and walked away never to be identified or seen again since that day 1/24/2006 at high noon. We have great Hope that someone will step forward with just the littlest piece of information which would end Jennifer’s journey through Hell and enable us to locate her – for the good or bad.

May 20, 2012, Jennifer would be turning 31 years old, being taken when she was 24. Time does not heal her Abduction. It does not ease the pain for anyone involved in this heinous crime. Jennifer is missed by so many and yet the answers elude us all to date. We as her family will celebrate her birthday as we will never forget the impact and influences she had on all of us, family, friends and strangers alike. Love you Jennifer and Happy Birthday from all! We Miss you immensely. Please also donate Blood in Jennifer’s name at any blood center in America. We have always been donors and the need is urgent. 1 pint of whole blood helps 3 people. Also if you feel you wish to help us to fulfill the “Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” at The University of Central Florida for Graduate students please visit the link listed below the video of the scholarship announcement on this homepage. We were Honored to give the first scholarship just this past month at UCF to Mr. Metus Rivers who will graduate this December. We, the Kesse family, see none of the money, it is a 100% tax deductible donation and checks are made out to UCF Foundation – NOT the Kesses. We do not and have never profited from Jennifer Abduction and never will.

We would like to thank the many people and media who continue to support Jennifer through awareness. It is still key to finding her or the person(s) responsible for taking her. Please continue to pass on this website to all you know, it does work, it does help and it will in the end prove to be what was always needed – the message to hit the right person who will step up and help Jennifer, no one else, it is all simply all for Jennifer. The time has come for this to happen, for Jennifer to be found and come home, please help in making that happen. We know someone knows what happened to our loved one and we also know that it may be very difficult to come forward however think of the Heinous crime and if you would ever want to be in that situation. There is still a reward for information leading to Jennifer’s whereabouts with Crimeline of Central Florida, 1-800-423-TIPS(8477). No names, no phone tracking just give the information needed and you will be rewarded or contact a lawyer so as to pass on the information to Orlando Police. All we ask is – If you know – It’s time to tell.

Lastly we would like to thank the Orlando Police for not giving up on Jennifer’s case. To take human life very seriously and to bring to light what happened to Jennifer and bring her home. Please be safe in your daily duties protecting our communities.

The Kesses

The family and friends of Jennifer Kesse wish to Honor her by establishing “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” at University of Central Florida Foundation. The scholarship will be supported from the donations of friends and family. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide awards to UCF students enrolled in the Criminal Justice Graduate Program.

To provide a gift to this scholarship fund online, please visit:
https://giving.ucffoundation.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=551
-Scroll down on the drop-down to “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” click on it and fill out remaining information
- A donation hard copy link is also available for printing and mailing just below as well.

-****All checks should be made out to “UCF Foundation, Inc.” only, NOT Jennifer Kesse. The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Scholarship MUST APPEAR in the MEMO line*****

Mail Donations to:
The UCF Foundation
C/O Katie Korkosz
UCF College of Health and Public Affairs
PO BOX 162200
Orlando, FL 32816-2200
-All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt of your gift.

Thank You,
The Kesses

With the news that Terry Christopher Speaks may be a serial killer -- do the dates he was released from prison and the date of her kidnapping match up? Also, I am wondering about Margaret Sanchez, his accomplice. I wonder how long that relationship has been going on. I will never forget the Kesse case -- somewhere somehow this case will be solved.

:bump:

It's time to bring you home, Jennifer! You are missed. :heartbeat:

This case has always haunted me as well, since it happened six years ago...I know that somehow, someday, there will be answers and someone will be brought to justice. My prayers go out to you, the Kesses, for keeping strong so long, I can't even begin to imagine....God Bless Jennifer.

Jennifer thinking of you.... praying that against all odds you are able to enjoy the summer....

Heavenly Father I plead, pray that you bring Jennifer back, that you will bring answers..... She needs to be back..... her parents need answers, so do her friends and loved ones and supporters ....

Blessings
I, we never give up hope...

Micci

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hard to believe it has been six years already. Continued prayers.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I dabble in enhancing images. I now possess three images of the mystery person in this case. Are there any other images beyond the three taken through the fence?

Your earliest video looks to be the same guy! OK, I am convinced to post my enhanced image of the person of interest.

OK good buddies. I have posted at Websleuths for a long time. You can check out my previous posts in the McStay Family, Holly Bobo, Michelle Parker, Jamison Family, Mickey Shunick, Maura Murray, etc. cases if any of these are of current interest to you. I have posted detailed timelines in certain of those cases. Recently, I became intererested in the Mickey Shunick case (before the arrest) and described the suspect fairly well from the pitiful surveillance pics (I was wrong about his hairline only). I cannot yet claim success though, since the suspect in the Mickey Shunick case is not proven to be guilty and could be completely innocent. If the suspect in that case is found culpable or cops a plea I will repost my enhanced (pre-arrest) image of him from the surveillance pic vs. his actual appearance at the Mickey Shunick thread or another appropriate Websleuths thread.

Having said this, the Jennifer Kesse case also has surveillance video images. These images lack the front of the head of the possible suspect. But they are a lot better overall than the more-distant night time images of the Mickey Shunick case. I feel that much information can be gleaned from the images that I have of this person.

I agree with the reports that this person is short and slight. The stride of the unknown individual seems quite masculine, so I will afterwords refer to this individual as a man. This man is thin and not muscular. His daily job does not require brute-force labor. His weight could range from 120 to 140 pounds. His skin color looks closer to white than brown. Possibly a Caucasian. This does not rule out Hispanic origins of course, but the total appearance is that of a white male. I have merged two of the three close-up surveillance pics and performed various alterations and enhancements to capture the flavor of this mystery man in my accompanying image attachment. Some of the following statements do not apply if the surveillance pics turn out to be a random innocent passerby:

I note that the man has short legs and a long upper body and walks with an active forward-stepping style. Almost as if he had marched in the military at some point in his life. I also note that the man has short arms and possibly walks with his fingers curled. I do not patently disagree with suspicions that he has an odd hairstyle. In fact, my first impression was that he either had a bun in back or a "Gumby" haircut. Then I realized that he may have been wearing a "newsboy hat". In my day we universally called this a "skid-row Stetson". Try to find that formerly-common term on the all-knowing WWW today! I also note that his shoes are 1.5 to 2 shoe-sizes larger than his feet AND his shoes look like they are leather. His shoes could be black sneakers, but they bend like leather Oxfords. There is something distinctive and familiar about his shoes but I cannot quite put my finger on it- they might be nursing shoes. His hair is black or otherwise dark in color. He is clean-shaven. His age is possibly less than 32 (based upon the physical emphasis of his stride). He has a long and loose-fitting white t-shirt and "painter's pants" OR "hospital pants" (scrub pants). The pants look to be off-white and loose-fitting everywhere except the waist and ankles. The pants are of narrower diameter around the ankles than would generally be expected, given the overall dimensions of this piece of clothing. In general, his clothing selections seem mismatched and eccentric, but not random. The overall appearance is one of a painter or a male nurse. He may have been a swimmer in grade school or high school. He also may have been in the military. He has committed previous crimes (based on his workman-like personna in the surveillance pics).

I cannot rule out the “Cricket garb” theory for his clothing, because that could also fit the evidence. But that theory is funkier and more complex than mine.

Attachments

• JenniferKesseENHANCE.jpg
    JenniferKesseENHANCE.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 168
thanks for your input, any is great since the case seems cold or atleast the discussion is.

do you think it could be a helmet? biker or workman?

thanks for your input, any is great since the case seems cold or atleast the discussion is.

do you think it could be a helmet? biker or workman?

I cannot rule out a narrow low-profile bike helmet, but who would wear one if not on a bike AND trying to avoid attention after a crime? Just a thought.

Just as a follow up to Mr. Noatak's post, usually guys, that wear a size 8 or 7 have a hard time finding their size in retail stores, i worked at the penny's at that time as a shoe manager and constantly sold size 9 or 91/2 because that what size the shoe runs started. The most common shoe at that time was a Sketcher non slip work shoe that looked like this
SHOES_IL12677.JPG

they crease like a loafer shoe as well due to the hard leather..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95