FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting episode from "Unconcluded". They interview Jennifer's dad, Drew.

https://audioboom.com/posts/6334818-episode-eleven-going-forward

Audio in this episode is poor especially when he talks about Jennifer's phones. But the message is that he really doesn't have any meaningful information on the activity of the two phones she had and he tries to tell everyone to quit focusing on the phones.

This is really strange because in most cases the missing person has ONE cell phone and it is either found at home or in their car or not found at all. Here Jennifer has TWO cell phones. What are the chances the abductor finds the 2nd one? Or finds the phone Jennifer is going mail, assumes it is hers and looks no further? But here there are TWO phones and no useful data.

I’m just listening to this episode now. My heart just breaks for her father and the rest of her family. I hope one day they have some answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not convinced by this Ethan character to be honest...(podcast)

Thoughts?

The only time my ears perked up was when he said he did electric contracting "over there" . Was that at HOTG or Mosaic ? I just don't think the POI stuck around jmo

Could the poi be in a nurses uniform? One possible persons wife is/was a nurse i believe, plus is there a hospital nearby?

Who owned the men's sweater that was supposedly found in JK's laundry container ? And there's something about that DVD player that niggles.

Who owned the men's sweater that was supposedly found in JK's laundry container ? And there's something about that DVD player that niggles.

I don't think that it has ever been determined who owned the man's sweater in Jennifers hamper.....I hope that OPD tested it for DNA .....Have you ever thought that this sweater was intentionally left in Jennifer's condo as a "taunt" for the family or OPD? If the POI had anything to do with it , he just seems too meticulous to "forget" the sweater.....

Didn't Rob give Jennifer the DVD player? I have always wondered if Jennifer or Rob fastened the DVD player in with the seatbelt ? Could the POI have buckled it in?

I don't think that it has ever been determined who owned the man's sweater in Jennifers hamper.....I hope that OPD tested it for DNA .....Have you ever thought that this sweater was intentionally left in Jennifer's condo as a "taunt" for the family or OPD? If the POI had anything to do with it , he just seems too meticulous to "forget" the sweater.....

Didn't Rob give Jennifer the DVD player? I have always wondered if Jennifer or Rob fastened the DVD player in with the seatbelt ? Could the POI have buckled it in?

I had wondered if the owner of that sweater found in JK's laundry container had taken a shower in the condo and changed clothes ? Did LE ever test the sweater for DNA ? Or had JK borrowed and worn the sweater at some point ? I have also wondered if JK might have begun seeing another guy. She and her BF had just spent time together on vacation. Yet, when she spoke with him that night, he said that the conversation was all about " where is our relationship going " type of thing. I believe him, and that;s why I wonder if JK had decided to see another man. maybe she had told no one. She was, after all an independent woman, living on her own , maybe she thought about a new relationship as strictly her own business. Just some thoughts. The sweater is strange, and so is the DVD player. Wonder if there was a dvd in it ?

I had wondered if the owner of that sweater found in JK's laundry container had taken a shower in the condo and changed clothes ? Did LE ever test the sweater for DNA ? Or had JK borrowed and worn the sweater at some point ? I have also wondered if JK might have begun seeing another guy. She and her BF had just spent time together on vacation. Yet, when she spoke with him that night, he said that the conversation was all about " where is our relationship going " type of thing. I believe him, and that;s why I wonder if JK had decided to see another man. maybe she had told no one. She was, after all an independent woman, living on her own , maybe she thought about a new relationship as strictly her own business. Just some thoughts. The sweater is strange, and so is the DVD player. Wonder if there was a dvd in it ?

Don't have a clue if the sweater was ever checked for dna....I would like to think that it was....I , to , have wondered if someone did not gain entry into Jennifer's condo, she was kept there restrained several hours before taking her from the Mosaic.....Could the person have forced her to shower at some point so that she would removed any of his dna? Did he come back and shower after disposing of Jennifer? You would think surely if the person who did this lived with someone that there would be questions if he showed up dirty and in need of a shower after digging a grave etc.....I don't know if a lot of women love big sweaters but I do....In fact I have a huge men's sweater that I like to curl up in on cold days....The sweater could have belonged to Jennifer, who knows? Perhaps belonged to a boyfriend? May have belonged to the person who abducted her who thought that they were being cute(taunting OPD, Jennifer's family and friends) by tossing in this element.....Rob gave Jennifer the DVD Player didn't he? I wonder why she did not take it into her condo?

I don't know if this will be helpful but, did they check if any other items were missing from Jennifer's apartment? Would be nice to rule out a peeping tom/sexual predator who steals her panties or other personal items.

In an episode of the podcast, it is mentioned that the sweater was actually just a Banana Republic size large sweater, and that it could have belonged to Jennifer. I know I have a bunch of oversize sweaters that I wear around the house, so I think the thought was that it's not necessarily an unknown man's sweater. Of course, no one knows for sure, and Jennifer's mother said LE never tested it for anything.

After 11 years, I think LE should release everything they have. Secrecy is not working in this case. Of course, I feel the same way about the Faith Hedgepeth murder, so what do I know.

I just finished an old disappeared episode for Brandi Wells, and there was a human skull that was found in Texas. The recreation sort of struck me. I know it's not likely, but what do you all think? Any similarity to Jennifer?
ab48f8e4e1534508fb0e7ad7a15539a0.jpg
a65d8e1d18f4d4d8730e696f6a3907ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just finished an old disappeared episode for Brandi Wells, and there was a human skull that was found in Texas. The recreation sort of struck me. I know it's not likely, but what do you all think? Any similarity to Jennifer?
ab48f8e4e1534508fb0e7ad7a15539a0.jpg
a65d8e1d18f4d4d8730e696f6a3907ca.jpg

Disregard, I confirmed on namus that Jennifer was excluded for this Jane doe

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...eared-12-years-ago-hopes-for-new-answers.html

"Twelve years after the disappearance of an Orlando woman, Jennifer Kesse, her family isn't just holding onto hope the investigation can be solved - they're demanding it.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, says the Orlando Police Department has largely denied the family access to information in the case. He has hired a team of lawyers and investigators in the hopes they can find answers where others haven't, and is considering legal action..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...eared-12-years-ago-hopes-for-new-answers.html

"Twelve years after the disappearance of an Orlando woman, Jennifer Kesse, her family isn't just holding onto hope the investigation can be solved - they're demanding it.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, says the Orlando Police Department has largely denied the family access to information in the case. He has hired a team of lawyers and investigators in the hopes they can find answers where others haven't, and is considering legal action..."

He totally should. The PD should have shared everything they have at this point. Keeping it to themselves isn’t working.

If I were a parent, I would be on this website! and any others I could find..

Someone who had a key ,an office worker
a manager ,a maintance worker ,etc.
was waiting hiding in the apt. He held jennifer few hours before moving her out.
He could have opened the shower and let the water run few minutes to mislead tbe police.
If he had a key it wasn't his first time inside the apt.He came there when jennifer was at work and he could have known she took showers in the morning and was familiar with her rituals .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member