FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no value in LE keeping case info from her family. I'm glad he has hired a lawyer and others. I cannot tell you or count the times I have thought of Jennifer. Too many times, he needs new eyes on her case, it has haunted me. Good luck!

Just wanted to bring attention to tomorrow's news conference on Jennifer's case.

My heart, as always, goes out to Mr. Kesse. He says it gets harder every year.

Video also at link.

Snipped Quote: A news conference is scheduled for Wednesday, the 12th anniversary of Jennifer’s disappearance. Orlando Police are expected to announce the assignment of a full time detective to the case and an increase to the reward money.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/fath...edits-podcast-with-generating-leads/510675417

I really would love to see some closure for this case. For the family's sake, I hope this is the year.

However, I would be very surprised if they managed to gain access to the case file or any police documents regarding her disappearance. Usually ongoing investigations like this are difficult to obtain information, even with litigation.

Marking 12 years for Jennifer . Thinking about her and Tracy and Michelle too.

"Wednesday marks 12 years since Jennifer Kesse disappeared from her home near the Mall of Millenia and was never seen again.

During the anniversary of her disappearance, a news conference was held at the spot that is just a few miles where Kesse's car was found, hours after she disappeared. Orlando Police Chief John Mina announced that a detective will now be dedicated to the case and will be reviewing 12 years worth of tips and information."

Snipped from: http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2018/1/24/_12_years_later_the_.html

After almost 12 years of following this mystery I'd dearly love to see the tips LE have received.

Logan is really upset. You can hear the full raw video at the link below; you just have to scroll down a little bit. (It turns into a really long, ugly link if I try to post only the link to Logan's short interview.)

*Language warning applicable, too.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/jenn...rs-after-orlando-womans-disappeared/688621764

Also, has everyone heard that someone broke into Mr. Kesse's car this morning while he was at the press conference? I guess they took a cell phone, cash, and Mrs. Kesse's purse. What the heck? Utterly bizarre.

That's about all I can find about it, but if anyone is interested in hearing it for themselves, you can find the information on the video at the link following: (right near the beginning)

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/where-is-jennifer-kesse-12-years-later-few-clues

I never thought they did a thorough job of investigating this. There were many workers at her condo complex, a lot of them foreign or from Puerto Rico. They should have questioned EVERY one of them. At the time someone said they didn't because there were so many of them. Huh? Give me a break. This is a human missing not a friggin robbery.

I followed this case for several years and last evening reviewed the case both video and google reports for about 2 hours. I would like to make several observations. I believe the abductor had planned kidnapping of Jennifer for a while. I believe he was someone that she had made acquaintance with, not friends, just someone she had seen before, such as someone who worked at the grocery store she often visited, dry cleaners, gas station, etc. I believe it is someone who knew the area very well, including that there was a condominium that he would park her car at and walk by a fence to avoid cameras that he knew exactly where they were. Police said that he wiped her car clean and maybe even had run her car through a car wash, which suggests he was very worried about his fingerprints and DNA being detected. If it was illegal immigrant workers, as suggested, I don't believe they would be as concerned as theirs wouldn't be on file with LE. One big clue that was brought out to me, is that when he parked her car, he never looked back after parking his car, SO odd, except that I he knew that if he turned his head either way cameras would capture his face and police would know exactly who he was. According to her mom, he left all her valuables, which were pawnable, in the back seat. Again, I don't think he wanted his fingerprints or face seen at a pawn shop. He was very, very savvy, I also believe the clothes that he was wearing was a disguise and that he wasn't a construction worker or painter at all. I pray that God will bless the Kesses in their search and Jennifer will be found and give them closure.

I agree with you , this POI was cool , calm and collected....It is only natural for us to look back at the car after getting out of it.. But, in the video he is focused straight ahead, seemingly never looking side to side....He either knew nothing about Jennifer(I DOUBT this is true) or he is a cold and calculating person who possibly has done things like this before...I also believe that he/she is dressed in disguise and have even come to the conclusion that the POI could be a female helping her husband or boyfriend out....The shoes are too big for this person, the stride is off for someone this height....I believe removed Jennifers car from the Mosaic property to remove any evidence that he had been in or near that car before Jennifer was abducted....The thing that worries me about the Kesse's bringing a lawsuit to try to get all of the evidence release is that Fred Murray sued the NH police department for Maura's records and the judge denied the release because the judge was told when he asked the detective how confident was he that Maura's case could be solved, the detective said 75%....So, the judge denied the release....

What a horrible day for the Kesse's , God bless them....

I am so sorry to read about her parents being robbed. xo

Had not even thought about the suspect being a woman, the description of the person being between 5'3" and 5'5" did seem a little odd to me, but never crossed my mind that it could be a woman.

Very, very sad... This poor did not deserve this...

To have a footage of the suspect yet not know his identity is absolutely maddening! I wish Jennifer's case had a closure. My heart goes out to her loved ones. This must be a heartbreaking experience for all of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think and this is just my thoughts, that LE have a good idea who did this. Or at least they think they know. But without proof, without evidence, or a witness, you can't arrest them. This was no stranger to her, unless it was Keyes the dead serial killer, that is the only killer I know that had an M.O. like this, but there is no proof he was in the area at the time. So it was someone that knew her, well enough to know she was home from a trip, where her car was, how to enter her home, or she knew them so well, she opened the door. I think they know, or at least have it down to 1 or 2 people in her circle. People talk, they brag, they get drunk, they get divorced, or breakup with others and then one day, someone talks. Some time they keep it for when they need it, like a get a reduced sentence if I tell what my friend or husband did. Let's pray for that.

I think and this is just my thoughts, that LE have a good idea who did this. Or at least they think they know. But without proof, without evidence, or a witness, you can't arrest them. This was no stranger to her, unless it was Keyes the dead serial killer, that is the only killer I know that had an M.O. like this, but there is no proof he was in the area at the time. So it was someone that knew her, well enough to know she was home from a trip, where her car was, how to enter her home, or she knew them so well, she opened the door. I think they know, or at least have it down to 1 or 2 people in her circle. People talk, they brag, they get drunk, they get divorced, or breakup with others and then one day, someone talks. Some time they keep it for when they need it, like a get a reduced sentence if I tell what my friend or husband did. Let's pray for that.

Agree with this.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_1b8f9618-017a-11e8-82f8-2b84a6653b85.html

[FONT=&quot]On Wednesday Drew Kesse and his family were in Orlando continuing their search for answers saying the police have not done enough and that mistakes were made. They now want their own private investigator to take over the case and are planning to sue the Orlando Police Department for the case files.

I wish him the best of luck. I hope she is found.[/FONT]

I agree with this.

There is a possibility the poi who parked the car is a woman who helped her husband/boyfriend.
The height , small body with huge steps
big shoes, uniform overall
All to disguuse her appearance
and the long hair under a hat looks like a bun style.
The police need to check wives and girlfriends of the co workers and friends
of jennifer kesse

There is a possibility the poi who parked the car is a woman who helped her husband/boyfriend.
The height , small body with huge steps
big shoes, uniform overall
All to disguuse her appearance
and the long hair under a hat looks like a bun style.
The police need to check wives and girlfriends of the co workers and friends
of jennifer kesse

I do believe the poi is a woman, just wondering if she could have acted alone, such as in a jealous rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper