FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, I never heard the discussion about the gym, but if her mom says she wasn't a member, then she would know. I was asking about jogging because years ago there was a vague connection to Michelle Parker and this case that. I think this person, although never connected to Jennifer, was a jogger. So theorizing about the car, the jogging came to mind. If you drive to a crime scene, and take the victim's car, you leave your's behind and have to return for one but why return the other? That has always bothered me. On another note, I am working with different resources regarding satellite images from 10 years ago. It has been challenging but there are places that archive images from Google and private companies and counties that do it too. Sometimes you get lucky and get an image from the date of a crime, and if you are real lucky you get a lead. Maybe her parking lot or surrounding areas would be a good start.
I guess it would be because the perpetrator would have to do something with the victim's vehicle as he/she wouldn't want to leave it anywhere where it could point to him/her.

I think you are making an excellent point, and draw attention to something really important. If the perpetrator was in the position of having both the victim's vehicle and her remains but had to go back to the scene of the abduction for his/her own transportation--why wouldn't the perp simply place the remains in the trunk?

A thought that comes to my mind when I think about that is why would the perpetrator exhibit enough forethought/knowledge to not put the remains in the vehicle's trunk, but be so careless as to leave his mode of transportation at the victim's residence and have to go back for it?

One action seems to show cunning, planning and thought; while the other seems to show none.

Sincerely--good luck with your work on the satellite images. Yes, the area of Jenn's assigned parking space and also the pond side of the condo building--I couldn't think of better places to start.

Speaking to the theory a worker may have done this, I have always doubted it, only because it was too risky, they would have to have resources, such as a car, a place to take her, or another vehicle, and the big one, Jennifer would never open a door to them. She had mace on her key ring, she was smart and was leary of them already. I really feel she trusted this person, enough to go outside or let them in, or at least open the door.
I agree, but keep in mind that Jennifer's parents believe she was abducted on her way to her car on the morning of the 24th.

Speaking to the theory a worker may have done this, I have always doubted it, only because it was too risky, they would have to have resources, such as a car, a place to take her, or another vehicle, and the big one, Jennifer would never open a door to them. She had mace on her key ring, she was smart and was leary of them already. I really feel she trusted this person, enough to go outside or let them in, or at least open the door.
A question that has come to my mind is, why take her anywhere? She lived alone, if the person had a weapon, which I am assuming they did, why not keep her quiet and behind closed doors and leave? How did they get her to go to her car without screaming or running, without a weapon? Wishful thinking on my part, but I have this nagging feeling that there is just some tiny detail that has been overlooked that could tell everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A question that has come to my mind is, why take her anywhere? She lived alone, if the person had a weapon, which I am assuming they did, why not keep her quiet and behind closed doors and leave? How did they get her to go to her car without screaming or running, without a weapon? Wishful thinking on my part, but I have this nagging feeling that there is just some tiny detail that has been overlooked that could tell everything.

I have the same feeling, but I think the missing piece or pieces may be something that has not been released.

A while back, there was a discussion here at W/S about an empty, unlocked condo unit across the hall from Jenn's that was under renovation at the time. How convenient would that location have been to grab her from behind after she locked her door, pull her in there and harm her? If we believe the abduction happened between 7:30 am to 8:00 am, time would be of the essence.

For disposal--the bottom of a dumpster bin on it's way to the dump?

Then a quick move of the victim's vehicle to suggest some distance from the crime scene and/or possibly to give a little time for the truck to get to the dump.

But where is the motive? Who had some convoluted reason to harm this young woman with a future as bright as we all dream for our children?

I dunno, though. This isn't my favorite theory. I can see holes in it and things that don't quite fit. Always the nagging.

Maybe this wasn't completely planned in advance . If an old admirer had stopped by her condo that night, and wanted /needed a ride home, she would probably have agreed, but would have felt more comfortable taking her own car. Perhaps an argument ensued which led to JK's murder. jmo

Maybe this wasn't completely planned in advance . If an old admirer had stopped by her condo that night, and wanted /needed a ride home, she would probably have agreed, but would have felt more comfortable taking her own car. Perhaps an argument ensued which led to JK's murder. jmo

Liz b., I agree with you about an admirer, but a recent admirer has always been my theory.

In reviewing the videos and google articles in this case, every time I have an AH HA moment, then I think about it and the opposite could be true on my moment. SO FRUSTRATING. My ah ha moment came when on Greta Investigates show, her brother Drew called and said that his best friend had left his cellphone at her condo over the weekend and could she mail it to him. Her mother specifically said that the phone was missing from the apartment which immediately made me think that the abduction had to happen in the morning because she probably grabbed the phone on her way out, but then thought that she may have put it in her purse so she wouldn't forget it the next morning. Her parents are adamant that the kidnapping happened in the morning in the parking lot and base much of that theory on her taking a shower that morning, there being droplets still in the shower and a damp towel but does anyone remember if there was ever mention of her pajamas or gown? If she slept in either, which I imagine she did, wouldn't they be in the bathroom, on her bed or in the hamper? That would be very telling about the timeline. It may have already been posted and I just didn't see it.

In reviewing the videos and google articles in this case, every time I have an AH HA moment, then I think about it and the opposite could be true on my moment. SO FRUSTRATING. My ah ha moment came when on Greta Investigates show, her brother Drew called and said that his best friend had left his cellphone at her condo over the weekend and could she mail it to him. Her mother specifically said that the phone was missing from the apartment which immediately made me think that the abduction had to happen in the morning because she probably grabbed the phone on her way out, but then thought that she may have put it in her purse so she wouldn't forget it the next morning. Her parents are adamant that the kidnapping happened in the morning in the parking lot and base much of that theory on her taking a shower that morning, there being droplets still in the shower and a damp towel but does anyone remember if there was ever mention of her pajamas or gown? If she slept in either, which I imagine she did, wouldn't they be in the bathroom, on her bed or in the hamper? That would be very telling about the timeline. It may have already been posted and I just didn't see it.

I read that a t shirt and underwear of JK's were on the bathroom floor.

Liz b., I agree with you about an admirer, but a recent admirer has always been my theory.

You could be right. I read that the last phone convo with her BF was a "where is our relationship going " type of convo. Sometimes such convos are as a result of both people not wanting the same thing ? JMO

I read that a t shirt and underwear of JK's were on the bathroom floor.

Thank you! Wouldn't that prove that she did get up and take a shower that morning? I just don't think that the abduction happened on Monday night.

Thank you! Wouldn't that prove that she did get up and take a shower that morning? I just don't think that the abduction happened on Monday night.

there is way more than we will ever know about this case, trust me. We only have what is put on line or what people say. we don't have what the police have turned over and found. But with that said, do we know for sure the phones, meaning her phone and the friends phone were turned off at 10pm? I remember reading that, but not sure now. If so, why does she do that? Maybe to get a good night's rest, or someone is ringing her and she doesn't want to pick up? The BF is too far away, so I don't think he had anything to do with this.

that is the direction I am going, this person, walked there, or stated they had car trouble, maybe asking for her to give them a lift to a garage. A co worker, a friend that had a crush on her, an acquaintance but someone trusted. I can think she was taken that night or that morning, I can go either way, only because both sets of evidence can point in either direction.

Exactly, why take her anywhere? If you didn't leave evidence at the scene and they didn't, they could have left her there. But they took her, and then took her car, then returned it.

there is way more than we will ever know about this case, trust me. We only have what is put on line or what people say. we don't have what the police have turned over and found. But with that said, do we know for sure the phones, meaning her phone and the friends phone were turned off at 10pm? I remember reading that, but not sure now. If so, why does she do that? Maybe to get a good night's rest, or someone is ringing her and she doesn't want to pick up? The BF is too far away, so I don't think he had anything to do with this.
Was surprised to learn that JK had a house phone. Police refused to answer questions about info gleaned from the phone company.

I guess it would be because the perpetrator would have to do something with the victim's vehicle as he/she wouldn't want to leave it anywhere where it could point to him/her.

I think you are making an excellent point, and draw attention to something really important. If the perpetrator was in the position of having both the victim's vehicle and her remains but had to go back to the scene of the abduction for his/her own transportation--why wouldn't the perp simply place the remains in the trunk?

A thought that comes to my mind when I think about that is why would the perpetrator exhibit enough forethought/knowledge to not put the remains in the vehicle's trunk, but be so careless as to leave his mode of transportation at the victim's residence and have to go back for it?

One action seems to show cunning, planning and thought; while the other seems to show none.

Sincerely--good luck with your work on the satellite images. Yes, the area of Jenn's assigned parking space and also the pond side of the condo building--I couldn't think of better places to start.

I agree, but keep in mind that Jennifer's parents believe she was abducted on her way to her car on the morning of the 24th.

As far as satilite images go, someone can call the Orange County office and request the GIS department. You can inquire if they have any images on file for the dates around her kidnapping. I am still learning about all of this, but if they don't they may have another department off site that will look for you. I am doing this on another case, or I would help you out. I just don't have the time. But google the county she was in, call them, do a screen shot of where you want to see images from and date range. They are very nice and will help you out.

Was surprised to learn that JK had a house phone. Police refused to answer questions about info gleaned from the phone company.

Right. Did JK speak with her BF on the house phone that night ? tia to anyone who might know.

As far as satilite images go, someone can call the Orange County office and request the GIS department. You can inquire if they have any images on file for the dates around her kidnapping. I am still learning about all of this, but if they don't they may have another department off site that will look for you. I am doing this on another case, or I would help you out. I just don't have the time. But google the county she was in, call them, do a screen shot of where you want to see images from and date range. They are very nice and will help you out.
I think this has already been done on Jenn's case--probably more than once. From what I've heard, there were no images found for the exact days and times requested.

Right. Did JK speak with her BF on the house phone that night ? tia to anyone who might know.
If you check the Unconcluded podcast documents, you will find she was using the house phone during that call. According to their records, anyway.

BBM - Have you listened to this episode of Unconcluded? https://audioboom.com/posts/6334818-going-forward

Mr. Kesse calls in and discusses this. Just briefly, the Kesse's feel the cell phone information is not factual and will not move this case forward.

BBM - Have you listened to this episode of Unconcluded? https://audioboom.com/posts/6334818-going-forward

Mr. Kesse calls in and discusses this. Just briefly, the Kesse's feel the cell phone information is not factual and will not move this case forward.

No, but I will soon. The records come from the phone company, there would be data on the cell, but I don't know about a land line. I know you would know what calls came in and out, but shut Off? Cells yes you know if they are shut off because of tower activity and pinging. I don't know a lot about the phones, but I will check out the pod cast. Thank you

I do think a fresh set of eyes would help. Sometimes there is a belief about one piece of evidence that gets carried over into the case for years, but it could be a false belief. So someone else can see it sometimes and say "wait, that's not right". I don't think they should give their case over to outsiders. JMO, only because, you would be showing your hand and if at some point, someone does confess or you arrest someone, you have tainted the case. I know it's hard, but cases have been lost in court of chain of evidence or someone feeding information to an outside source. I do think they (OPD) or the FBI could bring in other help.

I haven't given much thought to human trafficking in this case, but I think that there are so many other ways in this area to get a victim. Orlando is huge, lots of clubs, hookup places, prostitution, massage parlors, that if I was going to get a girl to sell, I would have picked an easier target. I also wouldn't risk going to her apartment, taking her car, returning the car. Nope just grab her at a club or off the streets. But that is me. I think this person went under the radar, and was never questioned. They are in her outer circle, but she knew them well enough to open a door, not run if they came up to her car. Not the workers, she was scared of them. They also had someone that would return that car, like a favor. Security person? Cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms