FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be so late in responding to this, but I just wanted to comment on the first part -that it would be difficult to abduct a woman of Jennifer's size/smarts, etc. I agree that in some ways she would be a difficult mark; however, if taken by surprise I think any woman can be fairly easily abducted, especially by a man. If surprised by someone seeming to have a gun at the back of one's head (as in Kelsey Smith) or if surprised and overcome by sheer strength.

I can relate this: When I was 17 years old, (certainly less sophisticated than a woman of Jennifer's age, of course) I was at a party and ran into a young man who I knew somewhat, who was a couple of years younger than I. I began a conversation with him, in which time he asked to go to my car for something -can't remember what -maybe a beer, to drive him somewhere -I can't remember. He didn't seem in the least menacing, and I was engrossed in the chat, whatever it was about. At the car, he was behind me as I opened the driver's side door and suddenly pushed me into the car. Before I knew what was happening, he proceeded to get in after me and attempt to assault me. This happened so fast. He overwhelmed me with such strength it was just stunning. I was a healthy, 5'9" woman, and the sheer power of him made me seem like a tiny kitten in comparison. Thankfully, I was able to get out of the passenger side, but just by a hair. This all happened with lightening speed. It was the first time I realized that pound for pound, men pack MUCH more muscle. Much more power than women. (Unless, I suppose, a woman has been lifting weights, etc.) However, in our natural state, we just don't have the power. I'll never forget it. BIG lesson learned, without what could have been awful consequences, thank heavens.
Thank you so much for sharing this.

BBM - I've been there, too. Many, many years ago but will never forget that feeling.

I was in good physical shape at the time, lifting weights only a little, but doing aerobics six days a week; and had been for more than a year.

You and I--we were lucky.

What kind of evil took Jennifer Kesse? A girl who never took risks with her safety, who lived a careful, quiet life. Watched who she associated with. New what she was doing. Educated herself in self-defense.

What kind of evil? And why?

I think I'm about to make a fool out of myself, rd; but I'll bite because I really, really want to know what you have to say about the following.

Okay. I got these images from the site you linked yesterday. I'll just put the link in to save anyone who may have missed it from having to scroll back: http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

My notations are in the little boxes outlined in red. I'll let them speak for themselves as I await your response.

21e9cas.jpg

2uqhnyt.jpg

Well I'm glad you asked and did all that work to label parts. You may end up making some sense of all this after I haven't been able to. Good on you, Truth.

I write about this frequently, even in last few days here. Image 1 you'd think is an arm, right? Well guess what. That's the curled "hand" that I pointed you to the other day. Now whether it's a disjointed hand and even looks like an arm extending to it, but of course not a normal part of the body, if it is it's visual artifacts of moving with the lens open.

Well of course the lens is always open except to save away the image and start a new every split second, and he's moving and we don't have weird artifacts everywhere, like the way superheroes are imaged as moving at speed of light or whatever. So it could be a random weird visual artifact that just so happens to be close and behind him. but whatever, it's not his arm. It's curled stuff. Look at his neck to see for example what his skin looks like. (Even there there is a mystery ring around his neck in all three images, even can be seen below that face in image 3.)

Moving on to image 2, I wrote about this just the other day. I warned that that is an optical illusion. Everyone thinks that is a guy walking with his arm straight down and back, i.e., gangsta style, or "we bad" in comedies such as Pryor and Wilder, but no, not an arm.

What that is is a perfectly cylindrical object at belt height. Above it looks like some web strapping connectors. I have isolated these pieces back in the day and tried to identify them, all that is on that Blowups web page. It is right next to the holster, it looks like a holster with a flashlight or baton on right hip. I considered and posted at one point possibly a flashlight that had a connected disabling spray as I've seen in my research.

Close up it looks like a cylindar object, from the image with naked eye it looks more like a visual artifact, but again, close and behind the POI but lower, at waist level instead of shoulder level.

Even with naked eye, it clearly isn't an arm. You have to pull way back and just sort of glance at the picture and at that level it's an optical illusion of an arm. Same for image 1.

Now I see some of your labelling of the cylindar and that's very good explanation attempt. Look at the Blowup page and find the shoe and then flashlight pictures.Page down to enlarged image below,once to head, once again to gate lock, and again you are at his waist. There is the tube and holster together. You will see where you have labelled wrist is a holder or clip type extension on the side of the tube, you can count four surrounding rims if you will and the black depression at bottom of it.

Just below that is the bottom, what you label as maybe a fisted hand (because obviously fingers etc. aren't seen). What you see there is a perfectly round black bottom, same as in the bottom the holder/clip, which appears to be due to shading. You will note the rest of the tube is a uniform gray color.

While I'm at it, because I may not get this chance again, is the holster on other side of rail. Note the web type strap that stops at a Y shaped connector to top of object and mid-object, I have called it holster but object open to interpretation. It's wedge shaped, bottom wider than top.

Note from top where top Y strap goes and up to left is what I call a bevel connector. There's undoubtedly better and correct names for it. It's one of those connectors that swivel and whatnot to connect to duty belt above but allow movement.Above and to left of the roundish connector is a square base for the connection.

Now looking at this on a normal these days monitor like I'm doing now, this stuff is really rough looking. But when viewed on a 19" CRT at the resolution of 1024 x 786, where I did all my work and found this stuff, it is unbelievably beautiful. The multiple edges of the bevel and base are crystal looking they are so sharp. I could go fire up the laptop and CRT and look again, but a lot of trouble to see something I've seen and no one else can see.

Thanks again for this, Truth.

Did the workers & landscapers at jenns building were any company uniforms?

If a gardener, for example it could be some sort of spray device? Although that would entail somehow driving with it on , or reattaching in the 30sec delay in jenns car?

Well I'm glad you asked and did all that work to label parts. You may end up making some sense of all this after I haven't been able to. Good on you, Truth.

I write about this frequently, even in last few days here. Image 1 you'd think is an arm, right? Well guess what. That's the curled "hand" that I pointed you to the other day. Now whether it's a disjointed hand and even looks like an arm extending to it, but of course not a normal part of the body, if it is it's visual artifacts of moving with the lens open.

Well of course the lens is always open except to save away the image and start a new every split second, and he's moving and we don't have weird artifacts everywhere, like the way superheroes are imaged as moving at speed of light or whatever. So it could be a random weird visual artifact that just so happens to be close and behind him. but whatever, it's not his arm. It's curled stuff. Look at his neck to see for example what his skin looks like. (Even there there is a mystery ring around his neck in all three images, even can be seen below that face in image 3.)

Moving on to image 2, I wrote about this just the other day. I warned that that is an optical illusion. Everyone thinks that is a guy walking with his arm straight down and back, i.e., gangsta style, or "we bad" in comedies such as Pryor and Wilder, but no, not an arm.

What that is is a perfectly cylindrical object at belt height. Above it looks like some web strapping connectors. I have isolated these pieces back in the day and tried to identify them, all that is on that Blowups web page. It is right next to the holster, it looks like a holster with a flashlight or baton on right hip. I considered and posted at one point possibly a flashlight that had a connected disabling spray as I've seen in my research.

Close up it looks like a cylindar object, from the image with naked eye it looks more like a visual artifact, but again, close and behind the POI but lower, at waist level instead of shoulder level.

Even with naked eye, it clearly isn't an arm. You have to pull way back and just sort of glance at the picture and at that level it's an optical illusion of an arm. Same for image 1.

Now I see some of your labelling of the cylindar and that's very good explanation attempt. Look at the Blowup page and find the shoe and then flashlight pictures.Page down to enlarged image below,once to head, once again to gate lock, and again you are at his waist. There is the tube and holster together. You will see where you have labelled wrist is a holder or clip type extension on the side of the tube, you can count four surrounding rims if you will and the black depression at bottom of it.

Just below that is the bottom, what you label as maybe a fisted hand (because obviously fingers etc. aren't seen). What you see there is a perfectly round black bottom, same as in the bottom the holder/clip, which appears to be due to shading. You will note the rest of the tube is a uniform gray color.

While I'm at it, because I may not get this chance again, is the holster on other side of rail. Note the web type strap that stops at a Y shaped connector to top of object and mid-object, I have called it holster but object open to interpretation. It's wedge shaped, bottom wider than top.

Note from top where top Y strap goes and up to left is what I call a bevel connector. There's undoubtedly better and correct names for it. It's one of those connectors that swivel and whatnot to connect to duty belt above but allow movement.Above and to left of the roundish connector is a square base for the connection.

Now looking at this on a normal these days monitor like I'm doing now, this stuff is really rough looking. But when viewed on a 19" CRT at the resolution of 1024 x 786, where I did all my work and found this stuff, it is unbelievably beautiful. The multiple edges of the bevel and base are crystal looking they are so sharp. I could go fire up the laptop and CRT and look again, but a lot of trouble to see something I've seen and no one else can see.

Thanks again for this, Truth.
Thank you so much for this.

I really need to spend more time looking at your blow-ups now. When I looked so hard for the fingers the other day, I did realize that they weren't where I expected them to be but I didn't understand how that could be.

I understand quite a bit better now.

So, I'm going to devote some time to taking another look. I'll let you know on here if I can really get myself to see some of what you say is there.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

BBM - I've been there, too. Many, many years ago but will never forget that feeling.

I was in good physical shape at the time, lifting weights only a little, but doing aerobics six days a week; and had been for more than a year.

You and I--we were lucky.

What kind of evil took Jennifer Kesse? A girl who never took risks with her safety, who lived a careful, quiet life. Watched who she associated with. New what she was doing. Educated herself in self-defense.

What kind of evil? And why?

Truth, thanks for the comments. Scary world out there, no?

I'd never heard before that JK had "educated herself in self-defense" -thanks so much for the info. That's very interesting!

I think that this is such a difficult case because of the fairly unusual setting. Usually (I think) these cases tend to revolve around a perp who is known to the victim. However, Jennifer's condo and its surrounding issues, such as location, empty units, workmen -many likely "off the radar", so the speak, due to being illegal, etc. complicate it. I definitely think that the "known-to-her/friend/relative, etc." perp fits; however, I also think that the workman/stranger fits to a degree as well.

As far as why: I think evil is everywhere, and that its seeds are in each of us. The motive, though, is easy: SA. Unfortunate, but in my mind it's a 99.9999999% chance. Nothing else. Common. Horrible. But likely, in my book.

I'd never heard before that JK had "educated herself in self-defense" -thanks so much for the info. That's very interesting!

I think that this is such a difficult case because of the fairly unusual setting. Usually (I think) these cases tend to revolve around a perp who is known to the victim. However, Jennifer's condo and its surrounding issues, such as location, empty units, workmen -many likely "off the radar", so the speak, due to being illegal, etc. complicate it. I definitely think that the "known-to-her/friend/relative, etc." perp fits; however, I also think that the workman/stranger fits to a degree as well.

As far as why: I think evil is everywhere, and that its seeds are in each of us. The motive, though, is easy: SA. Unfortunate, but in my mind it's a 99.9999999% chance. Nothing else. Common. Horrible. But likely, in my book.
Indeed, it is a scary world.

I came across an old interview with Mrs. Kesse where she mentioned that about Jenn having a little self-defense course. (Sorry I didn't bookmark it, and of course I can't find it right now).

I don't think she meant Jenn had studied martial arts for years or anything like that--just a little bit of something to increase her self-awareness.

I definitely agree with the perpetrator being "known to" Jenn, but maybe not in her close circle.

I even have had the feeling that whatever kind of evil did this may have been wanting to show her that he could get her. That in spite of her awareness and caution, he could take her down and show her a thing or two. Something like that--but I think his anger was fueled around those kind of thoughts.

I can't see anything else that would make her a target--just her goodness.

Yes, I agree with SA; but I think he took it way beyond that. Hope I'm wrong.

Regarding Jenn's condo--there wasn't even any doors in front of the stairs leading to the hallways. Oh my goodness, I just don't understand what would make her think she had picked a safe place to live.

Indeed, it is a scary world.

I came across an old interview with Mrs. Kesse where she mentioned that about Jenn having a little self-defense course. (Sorry I didn't bookmark it, and of course I can't find it right now).

I don't think she meant Jenn had studied martial arts for years or anything like that--just a little bit of something to increase her self-awareness.

I definitely agree with the perpetrator being "known to" Jenn, but maybe not in her close circle.

I even have had the feeling that whatever kind of evil did this may have been wanting to show her that he could get her. That in spite of her awareness and caution, he could take her down and show her a thing or two. Something like that--but I think his anger was fueled around those kind of thoughts.

I can't see anything else that would make her a target--just her goodness.

Yes, I agree with SA; but I think he took it way beyond that. Hope I'm wrong.

Regarding Jenn's condo--there wasn't even any doors in front of the stairs leading to the hallways. Oh my goodness, I just don't understand what would make her think she had picked a safe place to live.
BBM - You are correct. Mrs. Kesse did not say what I thought she said. Something was really bothering me about this, so I hunted until I found that old interview, and I will link it below.

I'm so sorry. :blushing:

But I'm pleased to correct myself, though.

I'll just copy and paste the appropriate part of the article so everyone can read what Mrs. Kesse actually said--I bolded the appropriate part:

TODD: That being said, do you think, if she knew more, if she had been better educated about abductions and missing persons, if you knew as a family more about this big world that you found, do you think that it could have been different?

DREW and JOYCE: No.

JOYCE: And the reason that we both said that at the same time is, Drew and I had actually been victims of a crime; we had walked in on a burglary in process in the home that we were living in and when the burglar came downstairs and put a gun in our face and just said, “Back out of the house”, you know, “I don’t want any trouble” and then off into the woods and into the night. When our kids were of an age that we felt if was safe to start teaching them about safety, that’s when we began teaching our kids as toddlers and pre-schoolers. Jennifer and I have a love for “Law And Order”, I am no longer able to watch the TV show, but you learn a lot from watching certain of the police dramas that are more factual-based, and amongst Jennifer’s group of friends, she was known as the ‘safe one’, always making sure that there was a designated driver, that people wore seatbelts, etc. She routinely made ‘safe calls’, and really what that is, Todd, is if she was walking from point A to point B in a parking lot, in the dark, she was on the phone with someone. “Okay, I’m leaving the Target; I’m getting into my car; my groceries are in the car; the doors are locked; I’m driving home.” So, her and I often talked about “if anybody tried to rape you, what would you do and if you ever found yourself the victim of a carjacking”, so that’s why, for us as a family, we know Jennifer is the safest 24 year old.

TODD: uh hum

JOYCE: Short of her having taken personal safety classes, she carried MACE, she carried a police whistle, you know, she was someone who paid attention to what was going on around her so that’s why for us, as her family and her friends, it’s that much harder, honestly, knowing how safe of a young woman that Jennifer is, that this could actually happen.

TODD: So that’s just more proof, you cannot be overexposed with this. I know a lot of people don’t like to hear it but you just can’t say enough about it to your child.

DREW: If Jennifer was taken, anyone could be taken.
http://missingpiecesshow.homestead.com/MissingPiecesEpisode43Archive.html

rd_jfc, I selected short snippets from several of your recent comments to highlight some of my questions. I hope you don't mind.

1. ... the POI above the hedges in image 1 I found what appears to be a clenched hand around a gun.

2. ... what could be curled fingers of a hand gripping something.

3. ... this is in the area of his shoulder and the markings on the shirt. Some of it may be from a shoulder insignia, some may be from front of shirt.

4. ... The next bar over and just above the hand is a law enforcement shape, I believe to be from his shoulder patch.

Regarding points 1 & 2, I think I have located the "curled fingers" and/or the "clenched hand." (I'm taking this to be two different ways of describing the same section of your blow-up). In the image just below, if you follow the little red handle of the box framing my insert, I hope you will agree that it points to this area.

So, another alternative, is that it is also the top of the cylinder-shaped object which may be strapped to his back somehow--would this be a correct assumption? (Some may also consider this cylinder-shaped object his arm).

Now, onto points 3 & 4, and also from image just below--notice the area bracketed in red: it should be in this area where I look to see the shoulder patch/insignia, is this correct?

ipcrcn.jpg

1. ... the thigh straps and holster shape are really solid (holster looks empty though).

2. ... One is that there is no obvious weapon in what looks to be a thigh holster.

3. ... Coming around from back of leg the web strap ends with a < with top going to top of holster and bottom going to mid holster.
I'm having even more difficulty with these points.

I can only really see one leg. (I don't know if you agree with that). So, do you see the thigh straps and the holster shape on that leg? That doesn't make sense, right?

Anyway, in the image below; looking at my insert in your blow-up, I point to an area I describe as his right hip area (but don't understand why the right leg would not be underneath it)--and am wondering what these clearly defined ridges are?

2uiuiab.jpg

I sometimes use this image, screenshot from the video linked below, when I'm trying to understand where the POI walked.

The area I circled in red, is--I believe--one of the large hinges for the gate door. When thinking of the height of the POI, I find it interesting to note that hinge because I think it is the thing seen below, also circled in red, on image 1. (But from inside the fence).

I know the camera would be well above, pointing down, but still I bet my head would not be anywhere near that hinge if I were standing there.

2qcdz46.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTa1dlgOIY&t=1522s

ioopbm.jpg

I might as well add this, since I seem to be on some kind of roll.

I think almost everyone who reads here has heard about the broken fence. So, going on just the little bit of information that we have on it and adding Mrs. Kesse's details of where Bo hit (as given in the Unconcluded podcast), I attempted to mark the spots on my Google map.

I thought the results were interesting.

suubmh.jpg

Truth, responding to the gate comparison photos, you are basically correct. That is the same gate brace if you will. However, don't know if you did it on purpose to compare from the poolhouse to to the poolhouse views, but that's a flipped POI image (heading in wrong direction, timestamp mirrowed, etc.) It's interesting in getting the brace to same side of the gate of those pictures but ultimately could be pretty confusing.

Your point about the height compared to brace, even taking into consideration an angle from poolhouse eaves and some distance out into lane, just further shows how stupid the 5'4 POI height estimate was. I post periodically on how stupid the process was but no matter how I describe it I don't think anyone can visualize how stupid it was.

They had their spokeswomen officer looking like Hunchback of Notre Dame taking giant steps and ran a rope from eaves down to her and said, yep, POI was about 5'4. My guess is that is the height of their spokeswomen that they modelled out there to determine the POI height to start with.

There's a news picture of that I saw that can never be erased from my memory. Should go into stupidest police stunts of all time annals.

Having said that, the standing next to Jennifer's car is a very solid indication of POI height and disappointed there's not a solid consensus on that. It certainly isn't 5'4 and it is irresponsible in my opinion for OPD to not acknowledge their errors and update their POI description for the public.

There's been no argument here on these boards that POI is at least 5'9. I went to lower end of my previous based on gate and tree 5'9 to 5'11 estimate for the standing next to car estimate, but that was a really rough take. Several people should be able to compare to pictures (ideally from a one story height) of people with known height standing next to cars and give a solid update estimate of POI height. It may very well be the upper end of my previous 5'9 to 5'11 estimate.

But it certainly isn't 5'4. Unacceptable that's where we're at after 12 years.

Truth, responding to the gate comparison photos, you are basically correct. That is the same gate brace if you will. However, don't know if you did it on purpose to compare from the poolhouse to to the poolhouse views, but that's a flipped POI image (heading in wrong direction, timestamp mirrowed, etc.) It's interesting in getting the brace to same side of the gate of those pictures but ultimately could be pretty confusing.
Yes, I did flip it. I thought by leaving the timestamp and camera number on it--obviously backwards--it might make it clear. Sorry for any confusion.

That's the only change I made to it though--besides adding the red circle. I didn't re-size it or adjust anything else.

Your point about the height compared to brace, even taking into consideration an angle from poolhouse eaves and some distance out into lane, just further shows how stupid the 5'4 POI height estimate was. I post periodically on how stupid the process was but no matter how I describe it I don't think anyone can visualize how stupid it was.

They had their spokeswomen officer looking like Hunchback of Notre Dame taking giant steps and ran a rope from eaves down to her and said, yep, POI was about 5'4. My guess is that is the height of their spokeswomen that they modelled out there to determine the POI height to start with.

There's a news picture of that I saw that can never be erased from my memory. Should go into stupidest police stunts of all time annals.

Having said that, the standing next to Jennifer's car is a very solid indication of POI height and disappointed there's not a solid consensus on that. It certainly isn't 5'4 and it is irresponsible in my opinion for OPD to not acknowledge their errors and update their POI description for the public.

There's been no argument here on these boards that POI is at least 5'9. I went to lower end of my previous based on gate and tree 5'9 to 5'11 estimate for the standing next to car estimate, but that was a really rough take. Several people should be able to compare to pictures (ideally from a one story height) of people with known height standing next to cars and give a solid update estimate of POI height. It may very well be the upper end of my previous 5'9 to 5'11 estimate.

But it certainly isn't 5'4. Unacceptable that's where we're at after 12 years.
Sadly, I agree. It's as if they don't want the guy identified.

Another thing I wanted to ask you about the colored picture I added above the flipped Image 1 of the POI--where was he walking, if you know?

Is there a sidewalk between the short hedge and the tall hedge? From Image 1, it looks like he is walking on the other side of the low curb? That's quite a distance away from the fence.

rd_jfc, I selected short snippets from several of your recent comments to highlight some of my questions. I hope you don't mind.

Regarding points 1 & 2, I think I have located the "curled fingers" and/or the "clenched hand." (I'm taking this to be two different ways of describing the same section of your blow-up). In the image just below, if you follow the little red handle of the box framing my insert, I hope you will agree that it points to this area.

So, another alternative, is that it is also the top of the cylinder-shaped object which may be strapped to his back somehow--would this be a correct assumption? (Some may also consider this cylinder-shaped object his arm).

Now, onto points 3 & 4, and also from image just below--notice the area bracketed in red: it should be in this area where I look to see the shoulder patch/insignia, is this correct?

cache.php

I can only really see one leg. (I don't know if you agree with that). So, do you see the thigh straps and the holster shape on that leg? That doesn't make sense, right?

Anyway, in the image below; looking at my insert in your blow-up, I point to an area I describe as his right hip area (but don't understand why the right leg would not be underneath it)--and am wondering what these clearly defined ridges are?

cache.php

This photo almost looks like a woman with a bun on her head.

ipcrcn.jpg

2uiuiab.jpg

Truth, on your sectioning off of parts of POI image and notations, that is really excellent work and much appreciated. All of your image notations are accurate. I would note following:

The "curled fingers" is where the visual artifact object is in image 2, has the same look, and could be the top of it. It is really weird looking but has the same weird look in both images. I'm going to retire my "curled fingers" take because this was not normal, and was out of place, but clearly there was something to it that people weren't considering.

I'm going to go with same object in both images, whatever that object is. To have similar random visual image introduced in both images in same position relative to his body just takes all the randomness out of it. I don't know what could look tubular and coiled like that, but I have noted major hardware on his back from the beginning and I'm inclined to think there may be something to the suggestion that the thigh belting is related to the hardware.

In your red bracket of his shoulder, I've always though that was overlaying of two images, one a shoulder patch and the other the side of a front of shirt logo. I could be wrong, it could all be from the shoulder. Note the traditional police / DoD/ Deputy Sheriff badge shaped patch within your brackets, floating over a heavier Harley Davidson like logo extending on forward.

That police badge shaped patch is the identical shape I extracted from image 3 below the POI's face. I couldn't tell whether a badge or patch, hence didn't know whether he had turned his body or just his head. The badge never made any sense, but here we have the same shoulder patch shape in two images ( 1 and 3). Again, stuff like this doesn't happen randomly.

Regarding only one leg, no. We see stepping off left leg, the holster is on his right thigh, the hardware on his right hip and back. if you take a straight line down, you have his head, right shoulder, gate lock, holster on right thigh with thigh straps. I'm assuming right leg is forward. It would have to be to be walking, wouldn't it?

The area you have circled includes the lower holster but is focused a bit on below it. Going down from gate keylock, you have in my opinion a square duty support (in left corner), a round swivel connector, top of holster, thigh strap Y connector to top and mid holster, another band which appears to be another thigh strap, solid, not Y connector, (or possibly a visual artifact), a band of light obscuring across the holster, the bottom of the holster, and additional bands of darkness and light. There's nothing solid below the holster. Could they be clearly defined ridges? Yes, but it's pretty broken up at that point.

Again, really helpful stuff, Truth. I am going to be updating my Blowups page as my understanding changes based on your feedback.

Yes, I did flip it. I thought by leaving the timestamp and camera number on it--obviously backwards--it might make it clear. Sorry for any confusion.

That's the only change I made to it though--besides adding the red circle. I didn't re-size it or adjust anything else.

Sadly, I agree. It's as if they don't want the guy identified.

Another thing I wanted to ask you about the colored picture I added above the flipped Image 1 of the POI--where was he walking, if you know?

Is there a sidewalk between the short hedge and the tall hedge? From Image 1, it looks like he is walking on the other side of the low curb? That's quite a distance away from the fence.

Well flipping it is a feature in standardizing positioning in comparing from opposite viewpoints. Just another example of how helpful your work is in understanding.

There is not a sidewalk between the low and high hedges the way it was back then (I haven't been there in many years), but not only is there distance from the fence, but that walkway to the gate is inclined, and not a shallow incline.

On top of that, at the end where that tree was is a wall that extended out into lane and ends at the tree. That tends to divert people futher out into the lane because they will have to stop and walk around the wall were they to stick close to the hedges. One would expect a diagonal path the POI is taking where seen through the gate in a path to the tree where he stops.

I sometimes use this image, screenshot from the video linked below, when I'm trying to understand where the POI walked.

The area I circled in red, is--I believe--one of the large hinges for the gate door. When thinking of the height of the POI, I find it interesting to note that hinge because I think it is the thing seen below, also circled in red, on image 1. (But from inside the fence).

I know the camera would be well above, pointing down, but still I bet my head would not be anywhere near that hinge if I were standing there.

cache.php
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTa1dlgOIY&t=1522s

cache.php
POI clothing always made me think: bakery.

POI clothing always made me think: bakery.

It's understandable that people want to discern some kind of clue from the POI's clothing. To me, the guy could simply be wearing a t-shirt and chino trousers. It's not even a given that he's wearing a white top, because the police uniforms came out the same due to the camera's exposure.

I agree....There are any number of possibilities , restaurants, bakeries and even a hospital less than 10 miles away from the HOTG....

next month i will be staying temporarily with family in cocoa beach fl so i googled about crime in the area.
There was a young woman JESSICA ERAUSQUIN she was found dead in coca beach road. first they said it was a car accident but
she was found with bruises and blunt trauma to the head so they think she was murdered. Jessica erasquin body was found at cocoa beach but she was from orlando fl .
Her last residence was millenia blvd and west oak ridge rd . This is very close to where jennifer kesse lived.
I think there is a serial killer in the millenia mall area or
Maybe stephen duxbury killed
her.

Is it possible anyone in the area (or the podcast) could try recreating the poi ?

Example,

Same car as jenn , or similar height..

2 people of what police think poi height, and what the consensus of height is on here?

A regular video camera (with permission) on a step ladder at the approximate height and angle of the security camera , and film the results?

I&#8217;m in Scotland, otherwise i would gladly assist..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam