FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So hard to believe we are just around the corner from another Christmas where the Kesse's don't have Jenn or answers.

Please- make sure to continue to keep the awareness alive and hopefully someone out there will have the answers so despartely needed.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=9568791

Nearly 3-year search for Jennifer Kesse continues

Updated: Dec 22, 2008 11:18 PM EST
c_fv_tl.gif
Featured VideoNearly 3-year search for Jennifer Kesse continuesInterview with Joyce & Drew Kesse - 12/22/08
pxl_trans.gif

9568791_BG1.jpg
pxl_trans.gif
9568791_BG2.jpg
pxl_trans.gif
9568791_BG3.jpg
pxl_trans.gif
c_al_tl.gif
Also on the WebFind Jennifer Kesse
pxl_trans.gif

adtext_horiz_180.gif
pxl_trans.gif

BRADENTON - The end of next month will be three years since Jennifer Kesse was reported missing. And while Jennifer Kesse was abducted in Orlando, her mother and father live on the Suncoast in Bradenton.
That's where they lead the search for answers to what happened to their daughter.
"Strong willed...very strong willed. She got that from both of us." Jennifer Kesse was just 24 years old the day she was abducted. "Our entire lives have changed. Some people think that it gets easier with time, and honestly it gets harder everyday."
What makes Jennifer's abduction difficult for the Kesse family is that they are left without answers as to what happened to her. "It is hard. There is no other way of saying it, but honestly it is hardest on Jennifer. We think what we go through and it is absolutely nothing compared to what she is or has gone through," says Drew Kesse.
Everyday for nearly 3 years now, the Kesse's have been drawing awareness to Jennifer's case. They say that the more people who look at Jennifer's picture and take a close look at the person of interest in the surveillance photo, it could lead to the answers they've been waiting for.
"Closure. To be able to have closure, to be able to grieve, to be able to heal you need to grieve. That is where we are -- in that limbo of not being able to grieve, and not being able to heal and not being able to move forward because we are caught in this limbo quicksand of where is Jenn and what happened to her. And she deserves and needs to be brought home," says Joyce Kesse.
The Kesse's have been very involved in helping families who have missing relatives. Earlier this year, they were active in passing the Jennifer Kesse and Tiffany Sessions Bill, which raises the age for a law enforcement alert from 18 to now 25 years old. And it says information must be released within two hours of a disappearance.
In the upcoming legislative session, the Kesse's say they are hopeful lawmakers will pass a law to enforce DNA testing of unidentified human remains.
If you have any information about the abduction of Jennifer Kesse, you can call 1-800-423-TIPS. To learn more about Jennifer Kesse, log onto www.findjenniferkesse.com.

How would searchers even know where to start looking for Jennifer? She disappeared from the parking lot of her condo complex. There must be a million places they could look but they have no way of even knowing which way her car turned when it left the complex.

With Caylee I think the searches went by places that Casey had mentioned and the places where her cell phone pinged off the towers or whatever it does that gives them an area.

I'm not saying that Tim and Co shouldn't search for Jennifer but I was just wondering how they would know where to even start.

I just wonder if Jennifer and Caylee will ever be found. They weren't found throughout deer season and that is when some bodies are found. I wish they were both still alive but that is doubtful. I just wish they would both be found for the sake of their families.

Blue by me

I apologize in advance for asking because I just started reading about this case. How do we know that she disappeared from her parking lot at her apt/condo? I am trying to learn the basics of this case. TIA

Also, the person of interest photos shows him walking by a fence. Based on camera angle, distance, and fence height they should be able to give an approximate height/weight on him. Has anyone seen these figures?

Once again, I am new to the JK case. Any info anyone can give me to help catch up is appreciated. Dr. Godwins profile intrigues me.

OK. I got his height as 5'3-5'5. The video captures show him wearing what appears to be white pants and shirt. AMW site says that police say he was wearing dark pants and shirt. Any ideas?

I now know the basics but there appears to be precious little clues available. Can anyone point me toward anything that is not on the parents webpage or on any of the other 8-9 webpages I have read on this? I did see all the info about her timeline leading up to her disappearance, phone calls, her history, locations of work, apt., car dump, etc.

Thanks

Bobby - hang in there. Welcome to Jennifer's thread. JK's thread has a lot of wonderful sleuthers in it, that have worked very hard on this case. I'm sure one of them will be able to bring you up to speed soon.

Salem

Hello Bobby and welcome...

There are numerous threads on Jenn- I believe we are on thread 8.... there is information from Jan 2006-present here on websleuths. Including all the news articles and theories.

Let me know if that helps or if there is more that you need.

thanks

I don't understand why AMW's site says police report the guy's pants as dark. In the video they look like sagging beige or whitish pants, maybe even a brand like Dickies.

You know it wouldn't be to hard to get 10 different people at various heights starting at say 5 feet then 5-1 then 5-2 and up and up to six foot hitting every inch after 5 foot then they could simply use the same camera that was there that day and video tape each person and after there done take a still shot. Use a computer and place it on the POI so they could give an exact height . instead of 5 foot up to 5 foot 7 or whatever they give out. Get the exzact height for starters..

With a 3 feet gait, i would think that would belong to a taller person, unless it was a shorter person who takes long strides..

With a 3 feet gait, i would think that would belong to a taller person, unless it was a shorter person who takes long strides..
There are many who agree with you here. We sent out a professional photographer and others who did some testing as to his height and determined that LE and the FBI were indeed mistaken. The size of his shoes and feet are also not consistent with a much shorter person either. Take into account there is a drop off onto the pavement from the curbing in that area. Many factors that play into him not being in that height frame they set up.

Hey SS, Do you know the fence height? It looks as if he has painters pants on. If that was true, and he is an illegal, then his employer may not have come forward, even if recognized, to avoid dealing with Uncle Sam. I have no reason to think any of this. Just thinking outloud.

Also. her work seemed to be about twenty miles away. Why had she recently bought a condo close to what LE described as a bad area? Also, some articles say apartment, some say condo. But this is an odd move to be so far away. Orlando has horrible traffic and it just subjects her to a lot of driving grief.

We all know I am not psychic at all but I am getting a feeling Dr. Goddards geographic profile is pretty good this time. Construction sites intrigue me here. Gonna kick things around a bit. Nice holidays to all...

I reckon it's time to find these nice folks daughter.

Would someone care to offer some hard evidence showing the estimated height of the suspect is wrong.
For nearly three years there has been 'talk' of LE getting the height of the suspect wrong.
Where is the evidence to back this 'talk' up?

Maybe, just maybe, LE has the height correct.
And a further maybe is 'maybe' the height estimation fits nicely with a lot of the workers at the Mosaic site at the time of Jennifer's abduction.

A good starting point for trying to solve this mystery would be to establish a crime scene.
Just where is the crime scene?

Hey SS, Do you know the fence height? It looks as if he has painters pants on. If that was true, and he is an illegal, then his employer may not have come forward, even if recognized, to avoid dealing with Uncle Sam. I have no reason to think any of this. Just thinking outloud.

Also. her work seemed to be about twenty miles away. Why had she recently bought a condo close to what LE described as a bad area? Also, some articles say apartment, some say condo. But this is an odd move to be so far away. Orlando has horrible traffic and it just subjects her to a lot of driving grief.

We all know I am not psychic at all but I am getting a feeling Dr. Goddards geographic profile is pretty good this time. Construction sites intrigue me here. Gonna kick things around a bit. Nice holidays to all...

I reckon it's time to find these nice folks daughter.

I have to say that the area where Jenn's condo was in is actually near the Mall at Millenia. For people who are not familiar with Orlando, this area was built up and promoted to be "upscale"... I have to say that going to school in this area, I never knew the area existed so close to Jenn's condo where her car was found. The location doesn't surprise me... work was actually a 15-20 minute drive in the morning.

Would someone care to offer some hard evidence showing the estimated height of the suspect is wrong.
For nearly three years there has been 'talk' of LE getting the height of the suspect wrong.
Where is the evidence to back this 'talk' up?

Maybe, just maybe, LE has the height correct.
And a further maybe is 'maybe' the height estimation fits nicely with a lot of the workers at the Mosaic site at the time of Jennifer's abduction.

A good starting point for trying to solve this mystery would be to establish a crime scene.
Just where is the crime scene?

Please don't be offended, but you might want to read back through the threads...there was a lot of discussion about the height, crime scene, etc. about a year ago....when I have the time, I will send you the links...if you have further questions, there are some on this forum that are extremely informed about the case and the discussions.

As far as the actual crime scene...we don't know. Could have been her car, apartment, or elsewhere. If they knew where the actual crime scene was, there would be more evidence and thus, more leads. This is the conundrum in this case..so little to go on. And I do agree that LE has the height of the perp incorrect....and I cannot back that up for you right now due to time constraints...but read back. A lot of your questions will be answered.

Thanks Truthful Lies but I am very familiar with this case. I am also aware of the discussions of the various aspects of the case over the past two years and eleven months.

I am of the opinion the question of the 'height' of the POI or suspect has become a bit of a mantra.
Nobody that I'm aware of has offered any kind of evidence to indicate the suspect is taller than LE's estimate.

For what it is worth my pet theory is this crime was committed by a person who was not a citizen of the USA.
The height of 5'3" to 5' 5" is not a problem for my theory.

The crime scene was most likely very near her car in the Mosaic grounds. However there is no evidence to support this. Not that we are aware of anyway.

Mystery,

I was not trying to admonish you in any way...please forgive any transgressions on my part.

Ahh..I see it didn't save my edit where I explained that my style of writing is very formal due to my area of work/study....I apologized for any mis-understandings in my the post..however, it seems it was lost in the shuffle...I've been having problems on WS today for some reason...

I tried to find what I originally edited, but cannot.

I am terribly sorry that my edit wasn't saved, and that my post did not come off as I intended.

Apologies...

I think the shoes in viedo is interesting. I agree with ralier post that the pants are like dickie brand. it kinda look like some kinda unform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes