FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many who agree with you here. We sent out a professional photographer and others who did some testing as to his height and determined that LE and the FBI were indeed mistaken. The size of his shoes and feet are also not consistent with a much shorter person either. Take into account there is a drop off onto the pavement from the curbing in that area. Many factors that play into him not being in that height frame they set up.

There are several who have spent countless hours working on this case and searching for Jenn. Personally, I believe this case is solvable and she is findable. Most of us cannot fathom what this family is going through; add to that when someone who is missing, is found, it adds to their pain because their loved on is still out there. Reference John Walsh's last pressr where he says there is NOTHING worse than the "not knowing"..even the crime. I believe that and am hopeful all will work together to find this beautiful young woman and bring peace to her and her family.

To borrow a quote from Mr. Walsh. "Don't ever give up." "Ever."

There are many who agree with you here. We sent out a professional photographer and others who did some testing as to his height and determined that LE and the FBI were indeed mistaken. The size of his shoes and feet are also not consistent with a much shorter person either. Take into account there is a drop off onto the pavement from the curbing in that area. Many factors that play into him not being in that height frame they set up.

SS is correct, the latest evidence presented to Mr. Wright, suggest the person of interest on the video is indeed 5'10" tall, with an approximate shoe size of a Men's 10. Aditionally, the specific shoes he is wearing seem to be synonymous with the food industry/wait staff/buspersons...

Drivenon, I wonder if you would be kind enough to post a link to the announcement stating the suspect is 5' 10" tall and has a shoe size of of men's 10.
This is a very important breakthrough I would have thought.

I believe this case will be solved by DNA when the back log that is currently plaguing the system is caught up.

For those of you recently joining Jennifer Kesse's case ... thank you.

We've spent almost three years looking for any clues about what happened that day on January 24, 2006.

I hope you join me in prayer for a speedy solution to the disappearance of a lovely young woman who has captured the hearts of many (including myself) that we will finally discover the truth and help bring Jennifer home to her family.

~

I believe this case will be solved by DNA when the back log that is currently plaguing the system is caught up.

For those of you recently joining Jennifer Kesse's case ... thank you.

We've spent almost three years looking for any clues about what happened that day on January 24, 2006.

I hope you join me in prayer for a speedy solution to the disappearance of a lovely young woman who has captured the hearts of many (including myself) that we will finally discover the truth and help bring Jennifer home to her family.

~

Blued by me

I am new to JK and have not seen where any DNA, prints or any kind of physical evidence has been found. Can you expound a bit for a stupid newbie on the part I blued? TIA

SS is correct, the latest evidence presented to Mr. Wright, suggest the person of interest on the video is indeed 5'10" tall, with an approximate shoe size of a Men's 10. Aditionally, the specific shoes he is wearing seem to be synonymous with the food industry/wait staff/buspersons...
Not sure what thread it is on, but I located his entire outfit piece by piece with photos which also go along with food industry.

Blued by me

I am new to JK and have not seen where any DNA, prints or any kind of physical evidence has been found. Can you expound a bit for a stupid newbie on the part I blued? TIA
This came out, I believe, rather recently during a documentary on Dateline (?) or something that unknown DNA was found in the vehicle.

Blued by me

A big welcome to you on Jennifer's case!

As SS stated, there was a report back in 2007 on myfoxorlando.com of DNA found in this case.

There are links to everything somewhere in all these threads or you can google kesse+dna ... it shows up.

thanks again~

This came out, I believe, rather recently during a documentary on Dateline (?) or something that unknown DNA was found in the vehicle.

Thanks SS. I have searched for a few hours this morning and found nothing on it. I read the transcripts from the show and did not see anything. I have read enough of your posts to believe you without a link but would appreciate any added insight, knowledge or thoughts on the finding of DNA. The new touch DNA is a wonderful thing, if this is what the DNA find is. Is there anything you can add to this?

O/T I read one article that had LE saying the man in the grainy photos is white. There is a lab in Tampa that has made great strides in determining race from DNA. Their work was instrumental in making LE re-evaluate the profile in the Derrick Todd Lee case. This, plus a lucky break, led to his quick apprehension. The last I read from this lab was about 4-5 years ago. They had only tested the new technology on a few thousand controlled subjects but were shooting 100%. I wonder if they have been contacted for help with the DNA find in Jennifer's case.

ETA: The Transcripts show that the DNA found was for Tara Grinsteads case, a similar one from Georgia. Going to look some more.

I reckon I should cut back on the coffee a bit :crazy:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3245601&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

<FOX 35 has learned Orlando police have fingerprint and possible DNA evidence from inside Jennifer Kesse's car. But so far that evidence does not match anyone in criminal databases.>

Thanks UCF. This contradicts an earlier report where LE said the only fingerprints found in her car were hers. Apparently the DNA has been processed and run, with no CODIS matches. Going to look a bit more. Thanks to everyone for their help in catching up.

Over the last 2 years, 11 months, OPD has held back quite a bit... but yes- no match in CODIS. Let me know if you need me to find anything else :)

Over the last 2 years, 11 months, OPD has held back quite a bit... but yes- no match in CODIS. Let me know if you need me to find anything else :)

Water levels stayed high for years from the four hurricanes in a month. They are considerably lower now. Areas searched then that were underwater may be dry and available now. Any insight as to what the massive searches covered or were not able to? I live about an hour away and do not mind coming to look around. I am also quite familiar with the thickness and dangers of the Florida underbrush. But I do feel that areas that were not available to be searched in the past are now dry. You seem to have followed this with almost a personal vengeance. What are your thoughts and /or gut feelings? I applaud your resilience.

Water levels stayed high for years from the four hurricanes in a month. They are considerably lower now. Areas searched then that were underwater may be dry and available now. Any insight as to what the massive searches covered or were not able to? I live about an hour away and do not mind coming to look around. I am also quite familiar with the thickness and dangers of the Florida underbrush. But I do feel that areas that were not available to be searched in the past are now dry. You seem to have followed this with almost a personal vengeance. What are your thoughts and /or gut feelings? I applaud your resilience.

I've followed this because of life similarities and that this could have happened to anyone... myself, friends, family... and I'd want someone out there helping. That is why I am resilient in this- I don't want this to happen to anyone else and someone out there knows something, heard something, saw something. That's the hardest part to me.

She went missing in January 2006, which is after the hurricanes hit Florida. We haven't had a major flooding until more recently- which was August with Tropical Storm Fay. My understanding is that about 30 miles were searched... I could be wrong. But they had major searches going on. They also had the Orange County Sheriff's Office horses searching as well which they continue to this day.

Until there are answers and Jenn is found- good or bad, I will continue to keep the awareness alive.

Please help us keep the awareness by getting other people to take an interest- who knows- maybe fresh eyes might be just what we need to give us new insight and thoughts. Maybe someone else will think of something that we have yet to think of.

Even the Fay waters are down now. It's a good time to strike any areas that were unable to be searched before. I'm diving in head first. I'm going to start researching local rumors and seeing if anything worthwhile is out there.

Okay... so the dogs went back to the condo correct? And Mrs. Kesse said they're not sure she made it to the car.

I think it's obvious the car was dropped with valuables in a place likely to be robbed.

But, that her cell phone, purse and briefcase were never found. So, they'd be with the body, assuming the worst befell Jen. No forensics in the condo itself though? But the dogs didn't go to another condo..

The transient worker theory works for me on some level.. but I feel as though the tracks are too well covered.....

Also, if Jen felt uneasy by some of the workers... I would bet other female residents did as well.... Did they have anyone who made them feel particularily uneasy?

There has been much contention with the dogs, but with that said, my understanding is that the dogs stopped at Jenn's parking spot and not the staircase or her condo. The feeling that I have always had is that Jenn never made it into her car that morning. I do feel she made it quite close, but I don't feel she made it into the car.

I also think that Jenn would have fought and hard... so I just don't see whatever happening happening in her condo or on the 2nd floor (which is where her condo is) without there being signs of a struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478