FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, Nov 24, 2008 marks 2 years and 11 months since Jenn went missing. Please remember to keep her in your prayers and her family and friends. Keep praying for that one piece of the puzzle that will help bring this horrific nightmare to an end.

I just wish that all the people who want to help find lil Caylee would take the same interest in Jenn.

She is a child too- although not 2 years old, she is still her parent's child.

Its Odd Eh tonight on nancy grace Tim miller who is back in orlando went to search for a yound man and they found him in a matter of hours litterally hours.But I have not missed nancy grace in awhile and i have seen tim on there at least 10 times in the last month and not one time has he mentioned Jennifer Kesse .You have been saying for awhile now that he is here to do both search for caylee anthony and for jenn..but if thats true why is he going to another city to search like he did for this college student forgive me the name of the young man is not with me at the moment but you see my point i really dont think he is doing anything at all to search for jenn surelly he would have mentioned her name 1 time in the last month if he really was looking he has stated he is basically down to a skelleton crew and there all searching for caylee . I really hope he is searching for jenn beleive me i do but in my honest oppinion i really dont think he is and if he is its exstremley basic ...again these are just my oppinions...

Praying for answers for Jenn's family and friends...

Its Odd Eh tonight on nancy grace Tim miller who is back in orlando went to search for a yound man and they found him in a matter of hours litterally hours.But I have not missed nancy grace in awhile and i have seen tim on there at least 10 times in the last month and not one time has he mentioned Jennifer Kesse .You have been saying for awhile now that he is here to do both search for caylee anthony and for jenn..but if thats true why is he going to another city to search like he did for this college student forgive me the name of the young man is not with me at the moment but you see my point i really dont think he is doing anything at all to search for jenn surelly he would have mentioned her name 1 time in the last month if he really was looking he has stated he is basically down to a skelleton crew and there all searching for caylee . I really hope he is searching for jenn beleive me i do but in my honest oppinion i really dont think he is and if he is its exstremley basic ...again these are just my oppinions...

He did mention Jennifer on an episode of NG, prior to the search. I'm sorry, I don't know what date.
Also, TM mentioned Jennifer while in Orlando searching, on local news and to the searchers. It is sad, though, that there are so many missing children that missing adults don't get the attention they deserve...NOBODY deserves to be "missing". :(

He has not mentioned that he is also searching for jennifer kesse .Not on nancy grace at least maybe in local orlando news he has but certinally not on NG since he has been on her show and searching for little caylee.Not one time on NG has he said a word about jenn ..ya maybe he did before the anthony stuff but thats not what my post said em mommy i said since he has been on ng all he has been searching for and talking about is little caylee anthony .local news i have no idea im in canada so i dont get the orlando paper but nancy absolutly not ...

How would searchers even know where to start looking for Jennifer? She disappeared from the parking lot of her condo complex. There must be a million places they could look but they have no way of even knowing which way her car turned when it left the complex.

With Caylee I think the searches went by places that Casey had mentioned and the places where her cell phone pinged off the towers or whatever it does that gives them an area.

I'm not saying that Tim and Co shouldn't search for Jennifer but I was just wondering how they would know where to even start.

I just wonder if Jennifer and Caylee will ever be found. They weren't found throughout deer season and that is when some bodies are found. I wish they were both still alive but that is doubtful. I just wish they would both be found for the sake of their families.

There has to be a window of time, right? I mean someone dumped her car and then there was a last known time...when she dropped the package off IIRC?

I would think that this would be a way to narrow down locations, jmo...I think that concealed in a industrial waste or construction dumpster is likely with her if she is deceased...jmo.

I have wondered a lot about Jennifer's car.

Just when did it leave Mosaic?
Was it immediately after the abduction?
Was it a bit later like mid-morning?
Was it late like a few minutes before midday and taken directly to Huntington on the Green apartments?

If the car left Mosaic right after the abduction was Jennifer in the trunk?
Perhaps she was forced there at gun point.

Did Jennifer in fact drive her car away from Mosaic and the abduction take place somewhere else?

Did Jennifer even leave Mosaic in her own car?
Could she have been bundled into a workers van and taken away in that?

Is there is any photograhic evidence of her car being driven though intersections or being refuelled at gas stations?

Is LE holding back any information regarding Jennifer's car?

These questions were being asked in the first few days after the abduction and at this time, about 1030 days later, there are still no answers.

If anyone remembers this some time after her abduction like maybe this year even the familly demanded that the police show the pudlic the rest of the video the cops allways wanted to hold back a little bit of the tape but they had exhausted the search and the familly thought if maybe the public saw the tape ,the car coming in and pulling in to a parking spot it was only about a minute longer then what we allready had but it was a little more but the cops said when we release this thats it thay were showing there hand so to speak there were litterally nothing else to fall back on but the familly still wanted the whole tape showen . I Would really like to see this case solved or even she be found it must be terrible for the familly i bet you every blonde girl they see they do a double take just thinking what if ,,,just maybe ..its terrible.

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

November 24, 2008 - 34 months ago Jennifer's journey into hell began-a letter from Jenn's mom

Surreal, that word continues to summarize best, Jenn's abduction.
Despite the active, ongoing efforts of multiple law enforcement
agencies, we still are without answers.....as to what happened that
fateful Tuesday, January 24, 2006. HOPE - one of the most powerful
words in the English language. FAITH and BELIEVE are important words
also. DREAM - we dream of the day when Jenn's hell is over, when
answers are revealed. MIRACLES - we pray for Jenn's miracle, two words
come to mind, Shawn Hornbeck, abducted at age 11 from Missouri on
10/6/2002---found on January 12, 2007!!!! More and more people are
found alive, yes, we are aware of the statistics against the miracle.
Someone has to be that statistic that defies the odds.......and lord
knows we are praying Jenn will be found alive.

Life goes on.....albeit with heartache and pain.....living is a daily
chore, a decision you must make, for if you choose to be angry, bitter
and miserable you have allowed evil to win twice, and to destroy you.
So....push to live to be as happy and functional as you can. This is
the message for all of Jenn's friends, colleagues and family and sisters
:), live and laugh and remember , always. Be safe and pay attention to
your surroundings.

I miss Jenn more than I can put into words, her laughter, her wit, her
smile, her quirky ways, having intellectual conversations on everything
and anything. I miss shopping with her, playing scrabble, walking on
the beach, shelling....being together. I miss hearing her stories and
our Friday conversations as we drove home from work. I miss baking with
her, especially during the holidays. I treasure all the wonderful
memories and times spent together.

Thank you to each and every person, who continues to visit Jenn's
website, your messages of encouragement warm the soul. The countless
prayers give us strength and help tremendously. Please remember to pray
for all the missing and for all the law enforcement personnel who work
hard daily in trying to find answers for a family in pain. Enjoy the
Thanksgiving holiday, and be thankful for those in your life whom you
love and care about.

Awareness remains key, so again, thank you for continuing to spread the
word, here and abroad via the internet. Someone knows something, we
just must not have reached the right person, but we will with your help.

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
-Mark Twain

With gratitude,

Joyce Kesse (and Drew & Logan Kesse)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/11/the-kesses-than.html

The Kesse's Thanksgiving wish: Be thankful, be safe

You probably know about the Kesse family. Jennifer Kesse, 24, disappeared Jan. 24, 2006 from her condo near the Mall At Millenia. Her case made national headlines, but there have been no recent developments, and media attention has since faded.

Drew and Joyce Kesse, Jennifer's parents, and Logan Kesse, her brother, hold out hope that the young woman will be found.

I have read everything I can find about Jennifer. How very frustrating. I think of her family and friends often, I cannot imagine the frustration.
I hope, someday, someone will have the courage to come forward, because SOMEONE knows what really happened...

What happened with the local's search? PM me if you know.
Thanks~

Bumping for Jen! I kept hoping that TM and Equsearch would find her. As has been mentioned, it is a shame that there is so much attention being paid to Caylee and hardly nothing for Jen. I wish they could both be found before the holidays. What a mystery.

I think of Jenn often, and pray for the day when she is found. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare that her family is living on a daily basis. How sad the holidays must be for them, as is every day.

My best wishes, and most fervent prayers go out to the Kesse family, today and every day, that Jenn is found and your nightmare may come to an end.

Thanks for the link newshound81. There is some interesting and new information there.
Whilst not wanting to sound like a broken record I repeat I have thought for a long time the suspect fled the USA a long time ago.

My guess is that in the local criminal world there is no information to be found about this crime. This is because they too know nothing about it.

Was the perpetrator an outsider who hadn't been in Florida very long at all?
Is this why nobody has recognised anything about the person who dropped the car and who is seen in the security camera footage?

This case is approaching the three year mark. It's hard to imagine how it can ever be solved.

http://www.app.com/article/20081208/NEWS/812080323&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

I didn't know Jennifer was from New Jersey. She grew up in the same town my family moved to.

What they do have is a video surveillance tape of the person who parked Jennifer's car the day after she disappeared. It's a tape that seems to mock investigators as the person who may hold the key to case walks along a fence line where the car was dropped off. His, or maybe her, gait is about three feet and timed perfectly so the time-lapse camera snaps each photograph just as this person's face is obscured by a fence post.

Compounding that difficulty is the possibility that some of those with information might be landscapers who were in the country illegally, Joyce Kesse said police have told her. Inept security guards who also kept inaccurate logs of who was visiting the condominium complex have also hampered investigators.

"They wrote down partial license plates, if they wrote down plate numbers at all," she said. "Then the car types didn't even match the partial plate numbers."

Just goes to show how frustrating this nightmare has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes