GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
whiskey.tango.foxtrot.

these guys made reports to the police in January about putting each other in the woodchipper and cutting hands off, etc? And the father knows where the body is too?

oh.my.

So, is it safe to assume he was in Maine on January 8 also? His wife was fully aware, IMO, of what was going on.

If CN is on the surveillance video when he was dumping the stuff in the trash, why isn't she being charged? Why isn't his father being charged?

http://www.wesh.com/news/30568052/detail.html

The two men had a history of threatening one another, according to investigators.

Porter reported on Jan. 8 that Perdomo threw rocks through his window. On that day, Perdomo told authorities that he saw Porter with a machine gun, and that Porter threatened to put Perdomo in a wood chipper. Porter claimed that Perdomo threatened to cut off his hands and kill him.

Porter would not tell police detectives the location of Perdomo's body. Neither would his father.

After finding surveillance video of Porter and his GF...
After searching trash containers, detectives found a bag in the trash that contained keys, a blue tooth device, a USB cable, water bottles, a plug, chap stick and a paper bag. The paper bag had two cellphones and a black leather wallet. The keys matched the VIN on Perdomo's rental car, which was found in a Walmart parking lot.

Porter knew the game was up when they found the bag. :sigh:

I wouldn't be looking all 'smug in my mug' if I knew cops had pieces of skull and blood found..

wonder if the kid knows this?

how bizarre...

whiskey.tango.foxtrot.

these guys made reports to the police in January about putting each other in the woodchipper and cutting hands off, etc? And the father knows where the body is too?

oh.my.

This is startin' to sound like an episode of The Sopranos...LOL

Woodchipper??? Was "Fargo" on recently???

The two men had a history of threatening one another, according to investigators.

Porter reported on Jan. 8 that Perdomo threw rocks through his window. On that day, Perdomo told authorities that he saw Porter with a machine gun, and that Porter threatened to put Perdomo in a wood chipper. Porter claimed that Perdomo threatened to cut off his hands and kill him.

Porter would not tell police detectives the location of Perdomo's body. Neither would his father.

NEVER, in a million years, could I even DREAM this is how this was gonna turn out!!!

And, yet, JP went back in Feb....I must be Super Chicken because I'd be shakin in my boots...

O/T...I don't think I ever posted 3 in a row...LOL

Strange that Porter owed 3000.00 to JP, but then turned around and spent 5000.00 on a different car. Why not just pay him the money he owed him instead of killing him?

Strange that Porter owed 3000.00 to JP, but then turned around and spent 5000.00 on a different car. Why not just pay him the money he owed him instead of killing him?

I bet there is more to the story :twocents: (re: the money)

If these two have a history of threatening each other, why was Jerry at Porter's house playing pool? Did they have a love/hate relationship? What was the hate about - other than money? Wow! Just WOW! IMHO - Porter's daddy knows a great deal about this murder.

So, the girlfriend reported him missing, not the wife? Interesting. I'm wondering if future
charges will be coming for some people in Florida related to drugs.

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Court_Documents_Released_In_Firefighter_Murder_Case]

wow...

go here and read the livewire (gabe is posting as he reads the document)

pieces of skull and blood spatter were found as well..

:waitasec:I can't find the livewire linky, would you be so kind to point me in the right direction?????:blushing:

Reports also state that Perdomo was reported missing by a girlfriend named Lisa who lives in Maine.
Firefighters in Bangor told WFTV that they received a call Wednesday that there was no longer a need to search for Perdomo's body.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/maine-man-arrested-missing-seminole-co-firefighter/nK7ws/

paired with the this:

Police also said they found what appeared to be bones from a skull inside Porter’s father’s home.

I hope they have checked this "woodchipper"

The mention of woodchipper gives me cold chills and reminds me of the investigation into Zahra's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back