GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, cluciano and LolaMoon...chills just went up my spine ! Because of JP's death many things that were hidden may come to light !

Dear God above....please let something good come out of this.............

And knowing how great this country is, the USA...........I bet it will.

Wow, cluciano and LolaMoon...chills just went up my spine ! Because of JP's death many things that were hidden may come to light !

Could be, WFTV late night news said Seminole County in cooperation with Maine is opening an investigation as to where JP got the pills and if others are involved.

Yes. I've seen some PSA's that advise people not to tell anyone you are taking pain pills and to lock them up. Especially lock them up to keep them from family and friends who live with you or visit. locally some LE officers have been busted for stealing pain meds out of the houses they visit. Apartment managers are another problem since they have keys. I've noticed a trend in crimes recently where addicts wrongly or rightly assume that someone has pills in their home. This has led to the home occupants experiencing home invasions or worse become the victims of murder. Does anyone remember the young woman who shot that guy trying to break into her house? The perp knew her husband had recently passed away of cancer. He figured that meant there were pills in the home and was breaking in to steal them.

Sadlly even not telling and locking them up doesn't always help. My 71 year old Uncle (a disabled Vet) was murdered when he surprised his neighbor's son trying to break into the lock box where he kept his pills.

The prep is currently in jail and going to trial in April on a Capital Murder charge. He had 25 prior arrests for a variety of offenses.

Mel

Delusional, I think. Drug addicts always think they are out-smarting everyone. Story time!
Thanks to his pill abuse, my bil ended up living with us for a time several years ago. Needless to say, the constant lying and doctor-hopping had us searching my guest room like drug dogs every time he left the house. One time, we found a ziploc bag of 400 :what: pills that after a little search on the internet, proved to be muscle relaxers. I told my husnband "Watch - he's gonna say they are Tylenol", and he didn't disappoint! He was not going to let go of that Tylenol story if you put a gun to his head. Needless to say, I don't know too many people that would chase you down and get that upset when you flushed their Tylenol down the toilet ;). Addicts always think you just fell off the turnip truck, so to speak.

Interesting story,IMO drug addicts can lie their way out of a speeding ticket,Duh the pedal got stuck lol.In VA they even card you for cough medicine.It is just that bad.

I don't understand the girlfriend angle.She didn't know he was married bull crap I say.All she had to do was check him out on FB.Unless he had her completely conned.She was ok with seeing him a couple days once a month?He might have told her he was leaving his wife.Anyway she was tangled up in this mess too,just by being with him that day.This has and will affect so may lives.

Sadlly even not telling and locking them up doesn't always help. My 71 year old Uncle (a disabled Vet) was murdered when he surprised his neighbor's son trying to break into the lock box where he kept his pills.

The prep is currently in jail and going to trial in April on a Capital Murder charge. He had 25 prior arrests for a variety of offenses.

Mel

Oh Mel, I am so sorry about your uncle! That is what I don't understand about some of the post on the Help Find Jerry facebook page after this info about drugs came out. People still supporting him and saying what a good guy he was. Anyone dealing in drugs is not good, so many people are affected by drugs it is not just the dealers and the users.

OMG, I never realized that went for that much on the streets. I have had several surguries over the last few years and had RXs for most of those listed one time or another. Never would I have dream that had that type of value sitting in my cabinet....should have them in a safe.

I had a couple surgeries and don't even take aspirin but didn't know what kind of pain it was going to be so got the prescription filled. I took one oxycontin and didn't feel anything and threw them away. Well a friend of mine almost fell over when he learned I threw them away. He said those pills are $40 each and I told him it didn't even take the pain away so I got rid of them. He said that people who do them crush them and snort them. Who knew. I went to my acupuncturist and that took the pain away....

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-accused-killing-seminole-co-firefighter-go-jud/nLJBy/
"A close friend of Perdomo's told WFTV that the firefighter was selling pills he got from at least one pain clinic in DeBary."

"Perdomo's friend of six years said the firefighter began making trips north without the drugs, only to see a friend who'd moved from central Florida. That friend allegedly introduced Porter to Perdomo and Porter's girlfriend Cheyanne Nowak. Then, the prescription drug deals allegedly began.

He said he was concerned Perdomo would find trouble as he dealt wit Porter and the world of prescription drug trafficking.

It allegedly happened as often as once a month. The friend said no one, not even Perdomo's wife Tanya knew what was happening."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-accused-killing-seminole-co-firefighter-go-jud/nLJBy/
"A close friend of Perdomo's told WFTV that the firefighter was selling pills he got from at least one pain clinic in DeBary."

"Perdomo's friend of six years said the firefighter began making trips north without the drugs, only to see a friend who'd moved from central Florida. That friend allegedly introduced Porter to Perdomo and Porter's girlfriend Cheyanne Nowak. Then, the prescription drug deals allegedly began.

He said he was concerned Perdomo would find trouble as he dealt wit Porter and the world of prescription drug trafficking.

It allegedly happened as often as once a month. The friend said no one, not even Perdomo's wife Tanya knew what was happening."

BBM: Lisa?

I know the friend says JP's wife didn't know what he was doing, but he also had alot of reasons not to tell anyone that she knew. One of which is that she's a teacher. My gut tells me she knew, OR that their marriage is not what it seems. I just have alot of trouble believing your husband is traveling from FL to ME on a monthly basis, and you don't know exactly who he's visiting and a really good reason why. She stated she knew on this visit at least that he was visiting a woman but did not know the extent of their relationship?? I could be wrong, but I just don't feel like she was in the dark here.

That is what I also thought. The video does not say who moved from FL To ME.
Perhaps it was Lisa?

It crossed my mind too that Lisa might be the one he was talking about. It makes more since that he would drive all that way every month to see her if their affair started in FL.

Danielle Waugh ‏ @DanielleWaugh
Daniel Porters initial court appearance had been rescheduled for tomorrow at 1pm due to the snow storm.

It crossed my mind too that Lisa might be the one he was talking about. It makes more since that he would drive all that way every month to see her if their affair started in FL.

That's what I am thinking too. Also, I wonder if the costs of these monthly trips was the initial impetus for selling pills.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back