GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A long drive just for the weekend and if I'm not mistaken drug dealers usually rent cars to transport back and forth.

Yup, and usually rented in someone else's name from what I remember reading. I wonder whose name that car was in.....

I think this couple got greedy and wanted a free ride,with a bad economy everyone wants as much as they can get,they just completely cut him out.I hope they find him and put these two where they belong.Shame on the wife,don't tell me she didn't know where all of this tax free income was coming from and the risks he was taking by driving up their every month.

was just wondering if JP & the couple were already on LE's (drug enforcement) radar before all the latest went down.

That seems possible. Still not sure how they would have linked Perdomo to them unless they were actually doing surveillance. I do think LE pays close attention to car rentals along the eastern corridor. It's been a while since I rented a car (I'm on the east coast) but I know at one point they stopped offering unlimited mileage for short rentals because they didn't want people driving from nyc to florida and back in a couple of days.

"another search of a dumpster at the Hannaford Store there was also searched"

I assume when they said "there" they mean this dumpster is in Jackson too.

Anyone know off hand where Jackson is in relationship to Bangor or is like a suburb of Bangor?

There's no Hannaford in Jackson, as far as I can tell.... there is a Hannaford in the shopping center near the Bangor Walmart where the car was dumped. (Just North of the Bangor Mall)

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Hannaford+Store+jackson+maine&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Hannaford+Store&hnear=0x4cae3dd1fc8e1589:0x2f348a95c971852,Jackson,+ME&ei=DsBKT_POLuLf0QHk4ZT5DQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CBEQtgM&iwloc=cids:8479150141364398056,4486200604737526276

I also think that the fact that he was last seen and heard from 2/16, and his wife didn't report him missing until 2/19 makes it seem as though she knows what was going on (assuming this is drug related). In reporting him missing, she was going to be asked what he was doing in Maine, who he was staying with, etc. These are not questions you would want to be faced with if he is up there on a drug run. If she simply thought he was visiting friends, I think she would have made that call alot sooner.

jmo

Drugs or no drugs, I still feel bad that he is missing . It's not looking good at this point, and I totally believe Cheyanne and Daniel know exactly what happened to him.

I hope LE are still keeeping tabs on those two.

I also think that the fact that he was last seen and heard from 2/16, and his wife didn't report him missing until 2/19 makes it seem as though she knows what was going on (assuming this is drug related). In reporting him missing, she was going to be asked what he was doing in Maine, who he was staying with, etc. These are not questions you would want to be faced with if he is up there on a drug run. If she simply thought he was visiting friends, I think she would have made that call alot sooner.

jmo

I must admit the fact she didn't report him missing until he didn't show up for work is somewhat telling that it may have been his work who may have contacted her regarding him missing his shift. If that was the case, at that point she had no choice but to file the report.

MOO

Drugs or no drugs, I still feel bad that he is missing . It's not looking good at this point, and I totally believe Cheyanne and Daniel know exactly what happened to him.

I do too and I feel bad for his children.They are wondering where Daddy is right now.

I do too and I feel bad for his children.They are wondering where Daddy is right now.

Children are always the innocent victims, especially young ones who don't understand what is going on, and yes, miss their daddy.

:(

I agree. I don't think we've ever heard why they wanted to talk to the young couple. the gf and the wife both deny knowing either of them so I wonder how the police made the link.

I also wonder, from the link with the video of Perdomo's family searching some woods, where and why they're at that location.

Jerry Perdomo Sr., right, and his daughter Skye Ramos search a wooded area along the former Bangor, Maine, landfill Saturday.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2012/02/father-sister-of-missing-firefighter-who-lives-in-orange-city-search-for-him-in-maine.html

Thinking more about the "girlfriend" angle. This could, possibly, help the wife (if the wife is/becomes suspected of drug dealing knowledge). She can say, "How would I know about hubby's drug involvement, I didn't even know he was having an affair?"

And, the "grlfrnd" can claim, "I was just his floozy. don't know nuthin about no drugs."

Of'course this all hinges on there being drug dealing to begin w/.

If you look at his pics, there's one were he says he's waiting for his father to get out of jail. I wonder what he went in for?

I thought that at first but I think actually it's a friend's father (Dean, who's pictured in the same album) who they're waiting for.

One appeared to carry rolled-up carpeting out to the Maine State Police evidence truck parked in the dirt driveway. Others brought smaller objects outside.
It’s pretty crazy,” he said of the activity level next door. “I counted 21 [police] vehicles this morning … This is 24 hours a day. I’ve never seen nothing like it.”
“They just work all week and get crazy as hell on the weekends,” Leino said. “They party pretty hard, I think. But it’s a nice place to live. These guys have never caused anybody on this road any trouble.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/26/news/bangor/police-suspect-foul-play-in-disappearance-of-florida-firefighter/?ref=mostReadBoxNews

It seems to me that C&D's "road trip" would make for a great opportunity to dispose of a body. Theres alot of road between Maine and Florida. Ewwww...I hated writing that.

IMO....of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back