GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DAVID information is from the State of Florida's Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles driver's license database. It stands for Driver And Vehicle Information Database.

Items State not Permitted to disclose:
  • 1. Any DAVID Information [I have no clue what this means.]
  • 76. Federal Arrest Warrants for Jennifer Sybert/Kimberly Kessler"
[...I don't think it's gonna matter where the trial is.][/QUOTE]

Report: Kimberly Kessler asked how another inmate accused of murder hid body

Kessler’s jail roommate reportedly told investigators she made bizarre statements about her mother.
Kessler reportedly said her mother used to “sell her to men” and would “wear jeweled masks and go out at night.”
The roommate also reportedly said Kessler “is very guarded over her hair and believes her mother would make voodoo dolls from her hair to punish her.”

“I don’t think that’s true. And selling her, I don’t think any of that’s true at all,” said Kessler's childhood friend Kimberly McCall.
McCall has also been interviewed by investigators.
She said Kessler was her best friend when they were children.

“She never mentioned anything of the sort and I never saw anything out of line, anything that would be a flag for me to not want to go to her house,” said McCall.

Kessler’s jail roommate also reportedly told investigators Kessler tried to instigate a fight with another inmate.

The investigator’s notes say, “Kessler stood in the doorway of her cell and placed both of her breasts into each hand. She began shaking them and told the inmate to step into the cell. (Referring to starting a fight).”

Read more: JOLEEN CUMMINGS CASE: Report said Kimberly Kessler asked how another inmate accused of murder hid body

Report: Kimberly Kessler asked how another inmate accused of murder hid body

Kessler’s jail roommate reportedly told investigators she made bizarre statements about her mother.
Kessler reportedly said her mother used to “sell her to men” and would “wear jeweled masks and go out at night.”
The roommate also reportedly said Kessler “is very guarded over her hair and believes her mother would make voodoo dolls from her hair to punish her.”

“I don’t think that’s true. And selling her, I don’t think any of that’s true at all,” said Kessler's childhood friend Kimberly McCall.
McCall has also been interviewed by investigators.
She said Kessler was her best friend when they were children.

“She never mentioned anything of the sort and I never saw anything out of line, anything that would be a flag for me to not want to go to her house,” said McCall.
Kessler’s jail roommate also reportedly told investigators Kessler tried to instigate a fight with another inmate.

The investigator’s notes say, “Kessler stood in the doorway of her cell and placed both of her breasts into each hand. She began shaking them and told the inmate to step into the cell. (Referring to starting a fight).”

Read more: JOLEEN CUMMINGS CASE: Report said Kimberly Kessler asked how another inmate accused of murder hid body

Prosecutors have released a list of evidence in the case against Kimberly Kessler, a woman accused of killing a Nassau County mother.
The evidence includes photos of an appointment book with blood stains on it as well as phone records, prosecutors said.
Prosecutors said investigators have interviewed several people in preparation for the trial, including Kessler's fellow inmates and employees at a Marine supply store.
At the Marine supply store, investigators said they paid close attention to zip ties. Documents also state that evidence relating to the case may have been found near the St. Johns Town Center.
Kessler is accused of killing Joleen Cummings, a Nassau County mother who went missing in May.
On May 13, surveillance video showed Kessler leaving Cummings' car in a Nassau County Home Depot parking lot about two miles from Tangles Salon where both women worked.
After leaving the car, the video showed Kessler at a Gate gas station next door to Home Depot. Kessler asked a clerk at the store to call her a cab, according to an audio interview with the clerk.

Prosecutors release list of evidence in Kimberly Kessler trial

Thanks Gardener!

I really think this woman may have left other bodies behind in her past. I know she's got to be mentally ill, so it may just be paranoia, but first the mask in court and then I read in Gardner's linked court docs that she wanted to use a jail iPad but then refused to use it because it had facial recognition? And all the wigs......

This is a scary person and I hope they are still looking for all her aliases and investigating who she was involved with while using those names.

Maybe the name change following the birth was to avoid paying the hospital bill. Giving birth is expensive and insurance doesn't cover everything, if she even had insurance. If she didn't, all the more reason to skip out on the bill.

The new files contain photos, videos, interviews and other documents. A video taken after Kessler's arrest shows her laughing during a DNA swab and joking about her weight and clothing.

02-27-19%20KESSLER%20GATE%204%20Cropped%20_OP_1_CP__1551310315262.jpg_20573084_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Surveillance images taken days before Kessler's arrest as she visited a Gate gas station show what appear to be the same scratches on her face. The surveillance photos were taken on May 12.

Also captured on video were the moments Kessler spoke with a detective about the abrasions on her body.

Kessler: "Guess what that's from?"
Detective: "What?"
Kessler: "Bed bug bite like a month ago."
Detective: "How did you get those?"
Kessler: "I had bed bugs. I've had them for years."
Detective: "In your car?"
Kessler: "Yeah."
Detective: "How did they get in your car?"
Kessler: "At the shelters I stayed at. They hitchhike everywhere. People who have them in their house probably have them in their cars because I took them from the homeless shelter to my car. Sometimes they leave bruises, sometimes they leave just a red scar."

More craziness at link: Suspect in hairstylist's murder makes excuses for injuries when arrested

GALLERY: Kimberly Kessler booking photos

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back