GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Some quotes:
Among the searches investigators found on Kessler's iPhone were more than 60 names, along with the words "satanist," "witch" and "evil murderous gang." Front and center on the list is the name Kurt Christopher Allen.

On phone interviews, we hear investigators asking about Allen.

An unidentified woman who went to high school with Kessler in Butler, Pennsylvania, said, "She went from dating the most popular guy in school to dating Bob Allen." A Nassau County detective then asked her if Bob Allen also went by the name Christopher Kurt Allen.

In Kessler's notes, there she references someone with the initials KCA.

May? 2018? KCA in my dream somehow, astral project again I guess. Dreams are peculiar. demon in dreams.
Told me all the things they tell all the people they sucker-into their cult."

The I-TEAM found an obituary for a Kurt Christopher Allen who died in Jacksonville in 2014. The obituary doesn't say how he died, or if he's connected to any of Kimberly Kessler's aliases.

--------

Kessler's unnamed classmate had another lead for investigators.

"Back in 1987, the year I graduated, my best friend was killed in a motorcycle accident," she told the detective. "Kim's brother, Bob, was seriously injured in this accident. Back in the day, people said, 'Oh, maybe someone ran them off the road.' If you could just check into that."

The evidence also contains interviews with friends also recalled tales of Kessler trying to hit her brother with a baseball bat and stabbed Losey.

On the recording, investigators said Kessler's brother was rude to them and not helpful, which they couldn't understand since his sister was accused of previously being violent to him.

The second death we know investigators were looking at is a woman named Grace, who died in Kessler's hometown in 2009. The I-TEAM believes that investigators are referring to Grace Darling Bartley.

Bartley's cause of death isn't given, but her obituary says she was married to a Tim Bartley. Both Bartley and his brother, Wayne Bartley, are also on Kessler's list of names.

During the interviews, investigators repeatedly ask about the brothers. It's believed they went to high school with Kessler and she may have dated one of them.

Kimberly Kessler's trail of faces, names ... and deaths?

GDB's Obituary: View Grace Bartley's Obituary on ButlerEagle.com and share memories

Murder suspect bought zip ties before Joleen Cummings disappeared

The store described those zip ties as being large in size -- they were estimated to be 15-17 inches long. The I-TEAM checked Kessler's phone records and found she bought the zip ties on May 5.

The day before that, May 4, according to phone records, Kessler searched how to tie a tourniquet and inject someone with something.

Murder suspect bought zip ties before Joleen Cummings disappeared

The store described those zip ties as being large in size -- they were estimated to be 15-17 inches long. The I-TEAM checked Kessler's phone records and found she bought the zip ties on May 5.

The day before that, May 4, according to phone records, Kessler searched how to tie a tourniquet and inject someone with something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back