GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I shared this post via FB. Tried to put all her known names and appearances in one post

::The suspect in the Joleen Cummings missing person case (in Fernandina Beach, FL) has had at least 18 alias names and lived in at least 33 cities.

She was reported as a missing person from Butler, Pennsylvania 14 years ago using the name KIMBERLY KESSLER.

She has worked various jobs including truck driver, waitress and stylist.

*** If you have any information about her as any of these personas, please contact Nassau County Sheriff's Office or First Coast Crime Stoppers at: 1-866-845-TIPS (8477). Online at www.fccrimestoppers.com. You may remain anonymous ***

Attachments

• 9608C299-35AC-4717-80CF-1D8C5D61957B.jpeg
    9608C299-35AC-4717-80CF-1D8C5D61957B.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 103
One of the professions that LE said Kimberly et. al. had was as a truck driver. LE didn't specify if this was as a local driver or whether this involved short-haul or long-haul runs which would widen the range of where she could have been up to no good.

Anybody start down the rabbit hole of trying to find any Facebook, Instagram, etc. under those names that have photos and especially friends lists available? Obviously if any are found make sure to tip LE to any such page as anyone she was in contact with at virtually any time in the last dozen or more years might have information. Naturally she could have changed her appearance such as hair color and style.

Last edited:
Not yet- started by sending that image to any contacts in those areas, especially my truck driving friends. So many names and places is daunting but at some point she picked up that unmistakable scar over her eye. Looks to be after the younger photo where she has medium long blonde hair

Sheriff: Suspect in disappearance of Fla. mom has had 18 aliases, lived in 33 cities

>>snip

On Friday, Leeper told reporters that Kessler has had driver's licenses under different names in four states, and has lived under different names in states including Texas, Ohio, Missouri, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and in nearly a dozen cities in Florida. He said she has worked as a truck driver, a hair dresser, at restaurants and at a temporary employment agency.

"It seems she is running from something," said Leeper.

Sheriff: Suspect in disappearance of Fla. mom has had 18 aliases, lived in 33 cities

>>snip

On Friday, Leeper told reporters that Kessler has had driver's licenses under different names in four states, and has lived under different names in states including Texas, Ohio, Missouri, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and in nearly a dozen cities in Florida. He said she has worked as a truck driver, a hair dresser, at restaurants and at a temporary employment agency.

"It seems she is running from something," said Leeper.
Wow...

I hope that they checked the water retention pond next to the shopping strip where Tangles is. Or the woods beyond the railroad tracks. I also hope they checked security footage at the Lowe's next door to see if Kimberly was seen there buying anything.

I am glad that she had taken a taxi from the Home Depot back to Tangles. Since it is less than 3 miles away from Tangles it is a distance that could have been walked instead so her mistake was to LE's advantage.

Anybody start down the rabbit hole of trying to find any Facebook, Instagram, etc. under those names that have photos and especially friends lists available? Obviously if any are found make sure to tip LE to any such page as anyone she was in contact with at virtually any time in the last dozen or more years might have information. Naturally she could have changed her appearance such as hair color and style.
I hope that they checked the water retention pond next to the shopping strip where Tangles is. Or the woods beyond the railroad tracks. I also hope they checked security footage at the Lowe's next door to see if Kimberly was seen there buying anything.

I am glad that she had taken a taxi from the Home Depot back to Tangles. Since it is less than 3 miles away from Tangles it is a distance that could have been walked instead so her mistake was to LE's advantage.

I believe it was on the security footage they viewed her parking Joleen’s car.

I used to live near this area and believe they most certainly have combed those areas.

I believe it was on the security footage they viewed her parking Joleen’s car.

I used to live near this area and believe they most certainly have combed those areas.
Home Depot is where she left Joleen's vehicle at 1:17am and yes that is where the video footage of that occurred about 3 miles away (2.9 miles). But the Lowe's is right next store and it is possible that Kimberly went there for something to help her in getting Joleen out of Tangles.

ETA a screen shot showing the proximity of Lowe's to Tangles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-01_19-58-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-01_19-58-34.png
    1 MB · Views: 39
Home Depot is where she left Joleen's vehicle at 1:17am and yes that is where the video footage of that occurred about 3 miles away (2.9 miles). But the Lowe's is right next store and it is possible that Kimberly went there for something to help her in getting Joleen out of Tangles.

ETA a screen shot showing the proximity of Lowe's to Tangles.

Gotcha. I imagine they did.

I am confident that while Joleen has most likely met a fate she did not deserve in any way, her tragedy is going to serve a much larger purpose and this monster is going to be linked to some cold cases and/or numerous violent unsolved crimes across the states she lived in. I truly believe Joleen’s story is going to bring justice for more than herself when this is all said and done. Justice will prevail. Poor Joleen, what a beautiful woman, daughter, sister, and mother she was.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back