GUILTY FL - Jordan Cooper, 25, found deceased, Keystone Heights, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I read in the initial MSM stories, LE said that the placement of the body had a lot to do with not being able to ID Jordan. It has been unusually warm in Florida until just recently and if she was in the attic, there was no air conditioning. She was not found for a couple of weeks. And possibly lividity affected her appearance.

Do you know when the last time was someone other than family would've had access to the home/yard for a search? Seems odd that there wasn't someone there from the family checking daily, especially if no one was staying there and it was public knowledge that the only resident was missing. MOO

From what I read in the initial MSM stories, LE said that the placement of the body had a lot to do with not being able to ID Jordan. It has been unusually warm in Florida until just recently and if she was in the attic, there was no air conditioning. She was not found for a couple of weeks. And possibly lividity affected her appearance.

Do you know when the last time was someone other than family would've had access to the home/yard for a search? Seems odd that there wasn't someone there from the family checking daily, especially if no one was staying there and it was public knowledge that the only resident was missing. MOO

I know that the neighbors were on edge watching everything. LE was there all over the street and surrounding area for at least a week and a half because many of us drove and walked the area looking.

The video says her Mom came to the home on Saturday and reported an odor to the police. Jordan's body was found encased in insulation, and the odor is what investigators used to find her. She was in the attic above the garage.

Sources told News4Jax that detectives could not visibly see any signs of Cooper’s body through the insulation because of how well the body was encased, saying what eventually led them to Cooper’s body was the odor.
Deputies said Cooper was last seen Nov. 25. Sources tell the I-TEAM she was reported missing around Nov. 28 by her mother, who had posted Facebook messages on Nov. 26 and Nov. 27 asking anyone who knew her daughter to help find her.

Sources said that shortly after reporting her daughter missing, Dawn Renee Cooper left the home and went and stayed with her boyfriend as the search unfolded.

The above quotes are in the article by news4jax

Yes, always reading, volunteer searchers. I deleted some of my post because it hasn't been in MSM and maybe LE are withholding info for questioning. Searchers have been in contact with LE.

Like, did they think "oh, she'll decompose and they won't be able to identify her, and they'll *never* guess it was that girl who went missing from this very house!"?

Stating the obvious here, but it has to be someone known to Jordan and who knew the home and had access to the home for enough time to kill Jordan, and then hide her in the attic. I don't think a stranger who have taken the time to hide her.

Crickets today in the news re: Jordan. Praying LE is making good progress. Sad to say there are other horrendous things happening in North Florida.

Insurance?

Interesting thought, but if missing and not found wouldn't they have to wait a long time to have her declared? Definitely worth looking into. Maybe there was a plan to move her remains at a future date, MOO.

It had to be someone not in the least bit concerned that someone would come home or stop over. And then have time to clean up if needed. And I wonder if her cell phone was found with her because her bike, her book bag and her hoodie were all found at home. Of course, in regards to the hoodie, the temps in Florida were very warm at that time. But only her cell phone was missing.

Who paid the bills for her to live alone? She could not have been on disability without a diagnosis. Jmo

Crickets again today..............:waiting:...................

Who paid the bills for her to live alone? She could not have been on disability without a diagnosis. Jmo
"Sources said that shortly after reporting her daughter missing, Dawn Renee Cooper left the home and went and stayed with her boyfriend as the search unfolded."

A news article linked above in another post said the mom left the home and stayed with her boyfriend after she was reported missing, so maybe she lived with her mom?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I stand corrected :)

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

You may be correct. The conflicting info re: this poor young lady has been an issue from the start. So I sure hope LE will get to the bottom of this. :)

The house is in the mom's name so I would guess she also pays the bills since I haven't heard of Jordan having a job.

Before the body was discovered, I was concerned by the statements that Jordan had apparently never been diagnosed. How is that possible if she ever attended school? In Georgia, she would've been given tests for placement in Special Ed classes. Isn't Florida the same? Or did she never attend public school? Was she socially isolated?

And positively, as you stated, without a diagnosis she couldn't receive disability payments, Medicaid or Food Stamps (without meeting the work requirement), so who was supporting her?

Sadly, I suspected foul play from the beginning due to her intellectual vulnerability. The police are surely investigating diligently as there have been no comments to the press. I believe in Florida, any search warrants become available to the press quickly so LE must be playing their cards close to the chest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back