GUILTY FL - Jordan Cooper, 25, found deceased, Keystone Heights, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jordan is buried right out front in the Keystone Heights Cemetery, close to the road. I hope the monster that killed her has to pass that way every day and be reminded. Of course, sociopaths feel no guilt...
Still no news re: the investigation. Probably waiting for toxicology results and hopefully busy interrogating. Makes a lot of us angry that Jordan has no life, liberty and enjoyment anymore but the monster does. :waiting:

I pray I’m wrong, but I fear this case will go unsolved due to lack of solid evidence/leads. LE should let the public know if they have any leads and at least give us some type of update. I realize the severity/ sensitivity of such an investigation but this has been so fishy from the start that it leaves many in this community unsettled. I pray justice is served and this is solved.

Well they found Jordan in the attic over the garage. I've only seen the garage in news photos because the day I went searching there was a truck parked in front and I didn't enter the yard. But it has been enclosed and there is no longer a garage door. I think there is a window IIRC. Most homes around here have small attics with a pull down ladder for entry in the garage ceiling. The ladder then folds back into the hatch door for closing. I haven't checked the Clay County Clerk of Courts for the permit to see when the garage was enclosed yet. The home looks like the typical ranch that's ubiquitous in the area. Most have the old fiberglass/foil unless there's been blown in insulation. So I guess I really don't know the answer to the insulation question.

One of the things my husband found odd was that the media reported that Jordan's mom left to stay with her boyfriend while Jordan was missing. If one of our children was missing, we would not leave the house mainly because we would want to be there the moment they returned. And especially if they were vulnerable. The boyfriend's name has not been mentioned in MSM.

There are so many upsetting things about this case.

probably left the house because they were too spooked to be around a dead body. :(

So it's been 3 1/2 weeks and still crickets. Hopefully, LE is just waiting for toxicology which IIRC can take up to 6 weeks before the coroner rules on a COD. (Unless the coroner already has ruled COD and it has not been reported). But I'm afraid get2solving may be accurate when stating that it may never be solved. But I hope and pray that's not the case. :(

probably left the house because they were too spooked to be around a dead body. :(

I happen to agree with you but that is MOO. :( Why else leave the only place Jordan will return to if able...

Do we know who saw Jordan last? The original missing reports stated “Twenty-five year old Jordan Cooper was last seen leaving home. It is unclear if she was last seen on foot or in a vehicle.”

Did she work? Having no diagnosis, I don’t see how she would be eligible for SSDI, how did she support herself? Did her mother pay the bills and buy food?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very sweet. Hoping for justice for Jordan!

So glad to have a family member on this page as an advocate for her. And I hope it comforts her to know that so many care. I hope she is verified to keep us updated. I know we all check the news daily. It's frustrating not hearing anything. Of course, LE could be awaiting results but we just don't know and don't want Jordan's case to go into a cold case file. Uuuuugggghhhhh!

Thank you for joining the group. My condolences on losing your niece in this tragic manner.

When you referenced LEO is still waiting for the results of DNA tests, could you be more specific? Was there an outside source of DNA found? On Jordan or in the house?

Also, Jordan's brother Todd received a call from Jordan (assume that is who you are referring to) at 11pm that he missed. Was that an unusual time for Jordan to call him?

So sorry for the loss of a sweet and innocent young lady. !! Good for you for seeking Justice for Jordan! I was afraid this case would be swept under the rug, I am happy to see it’s being taken seriously and out of CCSO hands.

Good grief, CCSO better get a grip and start doing what they're paid and sworn to do! To have to go to that extent to begin an investigation is ridiculous. Had they brought in dogs for search and cadaver from the beginning, they most probably would have found Jordan.

This is another case that is far too quiet given how long it has been since Jordan was found.

Maybe waiting on DNA? Hopefully LE is being quiet for a good reason? Hopefully

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

You will notice a lot of posts missing. That's because we had a request from someone close to this case to remove this information.

Thank you,
Tricia

We are friends of the family for years. Please keep this case going.There is so much pain not knowing who did this to this sweet girl.

Well, this sucks. Not having a verified insider will pretty much keep this case right where it is - nothing to work with.

Tricia, how can someone request messages be taken down? Isn’t this just based on opinions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back