Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 4s
Rouer is collecting herself after the court just watched the security video at the gate store of her hearing the gunshots. #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 44s
Atty Strolla cross examining #michaeldunn's girlfriend Rhonda Rouer on #dunntrial witness stand. Rouer is very upset, shaking.

Very interested to see how the defense handles her.

Empty stomachs, alcohol, and a gun.........very BAD combination

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 15s
Rouer testifying that #michaeldunn was a good guy with a gun, not someone to worry about. #dunntrial

I have to leave. Thanks for all the updates I know will be waiting when I get back home :)

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 20s
#MichaelDunn's face is composed as his fiance is crying and trembling on stand.

Btw, I'm watching on WAT, they must be a little bit behind?

Well, now she knows what her fiance is capable of when he drinks alcohol and gets angry.

Based on the short period of time that elapsed between parking the car and shooting, I'd say MD runs on a very short fuse with a few drinks in him.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 52s
Strolla is establishing with Rouer that #michaeldunn didn't have any pre-mediated intent to go confront the teens over the loud rap music

so through the prosecutor's witness the defense has the girlfriend testifying for dunn, nice move. jmo

A sidebar! I'd almost forgotten what they were.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 43s
The Davis family is not phased by Rouer's emotion. Their faces are blank #michaeldunn trial

"I hate that music."

"I know..."

That said so much to me...

I was married to the "nicest guy in the world" by the accounts of his friends and family. After a few fast drinks, he turned into an abusive maniac. His rage was always just below the surface and alcohol brought it to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971