GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 36s
Rouer describing wedding as beautiful, that #michaeldunn was in a good mood, enjoyed seeing family. #dunntrial

I was married to the "nicest guy in the world" by the accounts of his friends and family. After a few fast drinks, he turned into an abusive maniac. His rage was always just below the surface and alcohol brought it to light.

I think even the nicest people have their moments. Even if we consider ourselves nice people, we know we can be mean, irrational, angry sometimes. Look at Jordan too. The "good hearted" kid got angry too. That one moment that ruined so many lives. It's so tragic.

I wonder if MD perhaps had more than she's reporting. She saw 3 or 4. But, who knows how many he had when she wasn't observing him.

I believe that he ran because he knew his blood alcohol would test over the legal limit.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam now
Rouer: #michaeldunn was concerned about me. He was trying to take care of me. I had never seen him like that.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 29s
Rouer: #michaeldunn thought I might feel better if I had something to eat.

Based on the short period of time that elapsed between parking the car and shooting, I'd say MD runs on a very short fuse with a few drinks in him.

Totally agree with you, CM. And he should NOT have been behind the wheel. His bad decisions caused all of this, before, during, and after.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 37s
Rhonda Rouer says she doesn't know if #MichaelDunn ate the pizza he ordered for her.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 27s
Rouer's hands clasped, shaking, answering questions from @strollalaw on ordering, eating pizza at hotel. Agrees not calm/releaxed.#dunntrial

Enough of the talk about pizza! Did you and Michael have any concerns that you were responsible for the death of a young man? You were complicit in a killing for g*ds sake!

I wonder if MD perhaps had more than she's reporting. She saw 3 or 4. But, who knows how many he had when she wasn't observing him.

I believe that he ran because he knew his blood alcohol would test over the legal limit.

BBM

He also hadn't fully rehearsed his alibi, JMO

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 13s
Rouer says after the shooting she wasn't concerned about going to jail. (she could not elaborate b/c attorneys are in sidebar)#MichaelDunn

Absolutely NO VALID justification for MD leaving the scene, NONE WHATSOEVER.
Any well educated firearm owner knows you NEVER do that. JMO.

lady please! you did not wonder about those kids that were in the car dunn shot at?

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 32s
Rouer agrees with @strollalaw that she was in a state of shock in hotel room. #dunntrial #michaeldunn

He didn't make her get the pizza? That's mighty <mod snip> of him.

Enough of the talk about pizza! Did you and Michael have any concerns that you were responsible for the death of a young man? You were complicit in a killing for g*ds sake!

I don't think they knew he had died at that point, but I could be mistaken.

I am NOT excusing them, at all, though. They should have called the police right away.

Tim Pulliam &#8207;@WJXTPulliam 21s
Rouer says they were not having a normal evening back at the hotel after the shooting. #michaeldunn trial.

I'm sure she's a nice lady, but I don't particularly believe that she was a afraid that she would get arrested too. Why would she even believe that? I think they just wanted to have their last moments before he was arrested. She knew HE would be arrested and wanted to prolong it. They could have called the cops and turned themselves in. They chose not to. They could have stayed at the scene. They chose not to. Don't tell me Dunn was totally compliant and cooperative when he drove all the way home first waiting out his arrest. He didn't care and he still doesn't.

She didn't ask him about the nine or ten shots fired? What did she think happened? Did she think he was just standing out there doing target practice with some soda cans? They didn't even talk about the fact that he blasted a semi auto at a car and killed a kid? This woman is so timid, she is in denial?

Rachel Leitão &#8207;@RachelLeitao 59s
I said, "Mike Mike Mike" Rhonda Rouer describes after seeing story of teen shot/killed on TV the next morning in hotel room. #dunntrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB