GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to our friend who Owens a Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler Dealership. On the newer Durangos, you can go into the settings menu and customize how you want the door locks to work.

Oh, Zuri, I hope the state is on that. I so hope. To me that's it. Jordan could not have opened the door, unless the driver opened the door for him, and we know he wasn't in the car until moments before the shooting.

Come to think of it, the issue of a weapon in the Durango didn't come up until after Dunn was arrested and interviewed. Since no return shots were fired at Dunn, why would LE look for a stashed weapon they never heard of???

Did Dunn tell cops when arrested that he thought the kids were drawing on him? One of the kids testified that another kid had a cell phone out. Was that misidentified by Dunn as a weapon?

Did Dunn tell cops when arrested that he thought the kids were drawing on him? One of the kids testified that another kid had a cell phone out. Was that misidentified by Dunn as a weapon?

Dunn said it was the end of a rifle or a stick...

He says he thought he saw a shotgun or something that looked like a shotgun in the car and Jordan was threatening him and got out of the car and he panicked. It was no mistake though it was a straight up lie. He didn't see anything.

He says he thought he saw a shotgun or something that looked like a shotgun in the car and Jordan was threatening him and got out of the car and he panicked. It was no mistake though it was a straight up lie. He didn't see anything.

Exactly. He's using that to fall in line with the whole "stand your ground" law. I hope he gets convicted of M1.

I don't think it was a new Durango.

I was posting about the changes in the auto lock feature from the model year of the red Durango to the new ones. Sorry if this was confusing. This post was a follow up to my previous post. :seeya:

the suv's windows were tinted, and it was dark at the time of the shooting. i don't see how dunn could have claimed to see a shot gun. if the teens had a shot gun and dunn is cocking his hand gun right in front of them i would think dunn would have been shot first. who's going to sit in a tight enclosed space and watch someone get ready to shoot you? if i had a gun i would shoot first. jmo

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 24m
Just before recess Judge Healey swore #michaeldunn in. Not sure what that will mean for later today.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 26m
#michaeldunn is wearing a burgundy sweater and collar shirt. He told Judge Healey he is pleased with his attorney, Cory Stolla.

Exactly. He's using that to fall in line with the whole "stand your ground" law. I hope he gets convicted of M1.

He isn't using a stand your ground defense iirc.

According to Dunn's girlfriend, he didn't tell her that he saw a rifle, either. That's what she told police the next afternoon. I really hope she takes the stand. However she answers the "Did he tell you he saw a gun?" question, it won't do this defendant any favors.

the suv's windows were tinted, and it was dark at the time of the shooting. i don't see how dunn could have claimed to see a shot gun. if the teens had a shot gun and dunn is cocking his hand gun right in front of them i would think dunn would have been shot first. who's going to sit in and tight enclosed space and watch someone get ready to shoot you? if i had a gun i would shoot first. jmo

The back passenger window was partially open.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 24m
Just before recess Judge Healey swore #michaeldunn in. Not sure what that will mean for later today.

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 26m
#michaeldunn is wearing a burgundy sweater and collar shirt. He told Judge Healey he is pleased with his attorney, Cory Stolla.

BBM

Oh, my. Bring on the letters.

This is all moving very fast. It might even be done before the 14th.

The back windows of the Durango of that model year did not go all the way down either. I wonder if what Dunn thought he saw was the glint of the cell phone that he mistook for a gun.

One of the kids that testified yesterday thought the gun had a gold tip and Dunn's fiancée was blonde. Sometimes the lighting at the gas stations have a yellow glow, like to repel insects or they are fluorescent which cast a yellow glow. Does looking out through tinted windows also give things a different color? Like sunglasses?

According to Dunn's girlfriend, he didn't tell her that he saw a rifle, either. That's what she told police the next afternoon. I really hope she takes the stand. However she answers the "Did he tell you he saw a gun?" question, it won't do this defendant any favors.

She has to take the stand if they call her. I definitely don't want to miss her. Seriously, how can you drive off with your boyfriend who just shot up a car full of kids and not do anything?!!! Actually, I'm surprised she hasn't been charged with accessory after the fact.

The back passenger window was open.

as i think about it your right, one of the teens said the window was open 3" to 4". ok that being a fact dunn is claiming they stuck the barrel out of the window? he still should have been shot first, if there was a shotgun. jmo

Court is due to resume about now.

I wish they would fix the clock in the courtroom to the proper time. LOL.

She has to take the stand if they call her. I definitely don't want to miss her. Seriously, how can you drive off with your boyfriend who just shot up a car full of kids and not do anything?!!! Actually, I'm surprised she hasn't been charged with accessory after the fact.

He and girlfriend drove off, got a pizza and spent the night together at her home, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax