Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 20s
.@strollalaw showing 17 different photos of Gate gas at Southside/Baymeadows to #dunntrial courtroom. #michaeldunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Strolla is referencing the Gate dumpsters, focusing in on where they're located #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Wish I could see the pictures. Strolla will probably say these are all places the kids could have stashed the gun. The trouble is, we already know that the Durango pulled into the next lot and backed up to the Gate. Oh, and they were no-where near enough to toss a gun on the roof!

Or the police didn't collect the cctv showing the dumpsters

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
Ates says he was able to talk w/ other Gate employees about what happened night of shooting #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 41s
.@strollalaw finished questioning witness Darrion Ates. State Atty's Office cross examining now. #dunntrial #michaeldunn

Tiny problem with his testimony. He said he was outside helping a customer and LE were not there yet. Yet, he says that Jordan was outside the Durango. He wasn't carried out until LE got there.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 13s
Wolfson on cross: is it fair to says all the dumpsters are behind the Gate? Ates: yes #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Ates says he saw "the victim" on the ground while walking out to help a customer, but was focused on customer #DunnTrial

Tiny problem with his testimony. He said he was outside helping a customer and LE were not there yet. Yet, he says that Jordan was outside the Durango. He wasn't carried out until LE got there.

I think you meant to say he said Jordan was inside. This helps the defense, how?

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#dunntrial courtroom, witness Ates watching Gate gas surveillance video. Ates ID'ing, circling himself on video. #michaeldunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
FYI -#MichaelDunn's attorney tried to have judge prohibit use of word "victim" when referring to #JordanDavis. Wasn't granted

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Jury is being shown more surveillance video inside the Gate to help Ates remember the evening #DunnTrial

Okay, so far, all I'm seeing is that the defense's witnesses told the truth.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 25s
#dunntrial courtroom seeing on surveillance video feet of witness, hearing him coming into Gate gas w/ #michaeldunn plate number

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Although Ates said there were no police on scene when he went outside, he just acknowledged seeing video of himself letting an officer in.

Well I don't understand why Dunn would have shot up the Durango if Jordan was outside with a shotgun. Is he that bad a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73