GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 29s
#JordanDavis' father Ron has been a huge advocate to "stop the killing" & has crusaded nationally for end to violence. - #MichaelDunn trial

Strolla calling the grieving father? Who is still grieving? Called by the defense to testify against his son's friends?

Moral boundaries much, Mr. Strolla? I guess Strolla could not find any friends of MD, so let's go after victim's dad.

Can not believe the defense is calling this father.

Oh.My.gosh.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Strolla asks Davis if the teens came over to talk about "facts of the case", Davis says the teens came to say they were sorry #DunnTrial

FTLOG! I wanna slap Dunn for staring at the father. First time allllllllllllll day he has glared at a witness that I've seen.

:hiya: joypath!!

Why wouldn't his friends come visit the father of their friend that was just murdered.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#JordanDavis' father gave his first interview on his son's death to @wjxt4 the Saturday after the Nov. 2012 shooting. #MichaelDunn trial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 54s
Ron - "(3 teens) didn't talk about facts surrounding his death, they talked about how sorry they were that my son was killed." #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 26s
Judge is calling a quick break bc he doesn't have a copy of Davis' deposition

Trying to impeach his FATHER???

So gross.

Just as an FYI, there is a WS member here who worked with both parents. :( She's not following every minute as we are, as it breaks her heart... my heart goes out to her. (((((Mare10))))))

The thing is that this man has no defense. He was not in fear of his life. He was not being accosted, He was not being threatened. He had ample opportunity to hide, leave, flee.

This kid did nothing to him.

JMO.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 57s
Strolla is reading from Davis' deposition, trying to show "facts of the case" may have been discussed shortly after shooting #DunnTrial

Strolla asks Davis if the teens came over to talk about "facts of the case", Davis says the teens came to say they were sorry #DunnTrial

No need to call the victim's grieving father if you want to ask if the boys talked about the facts of the case.

But you can hardly expect people to have their friend killed in front of their eyes and never mention it again. For Pete's sake.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
Ok, we're back. State objecting to "improper impeachment" of Ron Davis #DunnTrial #JordanDavis

Okay. So I am late to this party. I have been watching coverage but mainly a day by day synopsis. Today I started watching when I saw the ballistics and now the Defense in its infinite wisdom is calling the victims father?????
To say what? My son is dead?

Shameful. And pathetic.. JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Strolla is trying to argue that Ron Davis is changing what he said re: what he talked about w/ teens in SUV w/ #JordanDavis #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Judge calls another sidebar now to "do this properly" #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 22s
Back again #DunnTrial

Strolla is skikmming through the deposition as jurors are getting seated once again #DunnTrial

There is no doubt in my mind that Ron Davis asked these boys what happened. I don't know a parent on this earth who wouldn't ask. Trying to make sense of a senseless killing. The boys did go over there I am sure to offer their condolences. They needed to reach out to a father figure, who also happened to be Jordan's dad. JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
Strolla reading from the deposition that Ron Davis said teens had slightly different things they were saying #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP