GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 51s
.@angela_corey asks Chris Dunn how many times in past 15 years he had seen his father #michaeldunn. Chris says 3. #dunntrial

The fact that Dunn was not reportedly "intoxicated" IMO makes it worse. So according to the defense, Dunn was clear headed and rational upon leaving the reception. So no excuses then. So grounds for a hate crime? JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
Corey: did you get any call from them for help? C.Dunn: no. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Corey: If you had gotten a phone call there had been an emergency and dog needed to be handled, would you have? C.Dunn: Yes. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
Corey: did you get any call from them for help? C.Dunn: no. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Corey: If you had gotten a phone call there had been an emergency and dog needed to be handled, would you have? C.Dunn: Yes. #DunnTrial

Great question.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4s
Phyllis Molinaro now on the stand, #MichaelDunn's ex-wife #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Molinaro says she didn't stay in close contact w/ #MichaelDunn after divorce, but no animosity #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn's ex-wife now on stand. They were married at 19 year-old, divorced in 1991 with no bad blood.

Obviously, it wasn't the wedding or the guests there that caused his anger. I don't think anyone thought that was the case. His anger came at that gas station, at the young man he shot and killed.

Not impressed with the questions. These people were not at that gas station.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 12s
Strolla repeatedly asking Molinaro if there was any animosity btwn #MichaelDunn and others that night, she says no every time #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 56s
#MichaelDunn son says there was about $100 worth of alcohol at wedding, did not seem impaired

His ex-wife's laughing, giggling, when just two witnesses ago we had a heartbroken, grieving father up there, just really rubs me the wrong way.

I know, everyone is different and reacts differently, but it's still bothersome to me.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
Molinaro ID'ing self, family in wedding photos. @strollalaw asking if family was getting along w/ #michaeldunn. Says everyone got along.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Corey asking Molinaro the same questions she asked to C.Dunn about whether #MichaelDunn ever called for help. She says he didn't #DunnTrial

So far, I'm totally not impressed by this defense. If the witnesses are to be believed, he was a nice guy among his friends and family. He wasn't drunk. So that leaves a hatred of "" music as motivation.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 12s
Angela Corey pushing fact that #MichaelDunn & fiancee had people to take car of puppy had they turned themselves into police

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 26s
P. Molinaro is done #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members