DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 53s
We've covered 8 witnesses in 90mins by my count #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
.@angela_corey, @strollalaw finished questioning defense witness Phyllis Molinaro. Strolla calls Lexi Molinaro as next witness.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Now up, afternoon break #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
Judge Healey calling for afternoon break. Lexi Molinaro will be first defense witness when #dunntrial resumes at 3:25pm. #michaeldunn

So it seems Molinari and Dunn divorced when Christopher was 2 or 3. If MD saw his son 3 times in 15 years, did MDunn live in another state or so far away he could not see his son? Something seems way off.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
@debmorello several law enforcement are subject to recall. Interested in seeing if they come back.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 56s
#MichaelDunn son says there was about $100 worth of alcohol at wedding, did not seem impaired

:scared: I thought that is what I heard too but thought I misunderstood! $100 for a wedding? So..........let's see, Dunn and his g'friend had a significant amount of that as was a "non-alcohol group" with the exception for their rum and cokes? SPEAKS VOLUMES TO ME that this group did NOT do alcohol for the wedding, but Dunn and his girlfriend did. Yah, defense if doing great for the prosecution.

I am going to give these ladies the benefit of the doubt and say they are just nervous. Otherwise, the smiling and giggling is not ok. jmo

While we're waiting, has anyone seen anything so far from the defense that would cause you to vote not guilty in this case? It sure seems to be cut and dried for me. A big old guilty verdict.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 31s
Lexi Molinaro then 2 more witnesses after her. No idea.

While we're waiting, has anyone seen anything so far from the defense that would cause you to vote not guilty in this case? It sure seems to be cut and dried for me. A big old guilty verdict.

Nope. No doubt here much less reasonable doubt. They're going to have to put MD on the stand and hope they can lasso a racist like him on the jury. MOO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
We're back. Lexie Molinaro is taking the podium #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 21s
L.Molinaro is #MichaelDunn's ex-wife's daughter #DunnTrial

The possibility of the other boys hiding a gun is the best thing they have imo. But Dunn would have to testify that he saw one, and he'd have to be believable and as he didn't mention the gun to the gf and ran away it ruins his credibility.
All the friends and relatives testifying that they never saw him shoot anybody at the flight club and the wedding are irrelevant imo.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s
Strolla again asking L.Molinaro about #MichaelDunn's demeanor during the wedding. Says he seemed fine #DunnTrial

Not since Arias has a case been is cut and dry to me. So far, the defense has nothing but bunch of character witnesses and a hunch-grab with the dumpster thing. Again, there were a lot of people around, if one of the teens snuck off with a shot gun, SOMEONE would have seen it. And, darn why no cameras outside this gas station? Every gas station I go to has them all outside even focused on the dumpsters. Ain't that just the luck?

It's plain as day to me what happened and if the jury can't see then they plain just don't want to IMO. "I hate that music." That's it right there. I know it's just his first day but if this is all Strolla has then god bless. And might I say Corey is doing very well with her cross examinations, from what I'm reading. Almost like this is what she's been waiting for.

Enough of the wedding, strolla you are helping the prosecutor. Jmo

ciao

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 29s
All agree #MichaelDunn also didn't seen impaired bc of alcohol #DunnTrial

Not yet. Matter of fact the defense has buttressed the prosecution.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Strolla asking if #MichaelDunn seemed at all disturbed by the music at the wedding. L.Molinaro says he was not. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 42s
.@strollalaw asking Lexi Molinaro almost exactly the same questions he asked Phyllis Molinaro, Chris Dunn on #michaeldunn. #dunntrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13