GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy. The state just needs to ask the kids what they mean when they say child locks. Apparently, a lot of people, even someone here, mistake the Durango's lock feature for child locks. Please state, don't let this one slide...

On the photo of the door locks a sticker states it is a child lock. jmo

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Moes says project dealt w/ software development at NAS Jax. Lasted around 2 yrs. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 52s
Moes says he developed friendship w/ #MichaelDunn through work- "good friends" #DunnTrial

Can't link the site, but in a Jacksonville.com article dated April 9, 2013, when Dunn was informed he was being arrested for murder, Dunn replied "That sucks". The article indicates that Dunn could not distinguish whether Davis or the rap music said threatening words. OMG.

Could the multiple rum and cokes have something to do with his not being able to distinguish between the two? :facepalm:

Which reminds me, I missed it, but did they have a bartender pouring the drinks for the wedding guests? And we don't know if those were single shots, double shots... wish they'd arrested him sooner so that we'd know his BAC.

On the photo of the door locks a sticker states it is a child lock. jmo

That's not what I mean.

The child locks might have been off. But the kids said they were on, two of them did. But the Durango apparently has a feature on it where you keep people from unlocking the back door and someone in the front has to do it before you can get out. These are not child locks but apparently this is what the boys think are child locks, similar to locking a window where you can lock it so the person can't control it and you have to control it for them. It's not important to the murder. But it does make it seem like the boys could be lying and could hurt their credibility. I hope the state addresses this.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 42s
.@strollalaw finished questioning defense witness Don Moes, friend of #micaheldunn.State Atty's Office crossing examining him now.#dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 34s
ASA Guy to Moes: you've never say next to him while someone was listening to loud rap music, have you? Moes: no #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Judge Healey calling it a day for witness testimony #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Judge says that #MichaelDunn trial has ended for the day. Resumes tomorrow at 9am.

DH, who knows little of the trial just asked if he was found guilty and were on the penalty phase, what with all the character witnesses.

So defense has called 11 witnesses so far, mostly dealing w/ #MichaelDunn's demeanor/reputation #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
I'll have a full breakdown soon of some of the highlights as the defense starts to lay out its case. Stay tuned! #DunnTrial

@HagenAllison there's a discussion happening right now on introducing an expert witness. Likely called early so this could be handled.

There's some kind of discussion going on right nw. Sounds like Strolla wants to intro an expert on "acute stress reaction" #DunnTrial

Stress expert. Is he not testifying front of jury yet? Trying to establish expert eligibility?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
Healey says Corey can meet w/ witness, depose him tonight. They will meet back at 8am to discuss.

Corey: we will object to this witness taking the stand. Says he had "limited knowledge" during partial deposition done in past #DunnTrial

Seems this next witness has not prepared a report, so DA has no idea what he will testify to. Typical of defense witnesses, never put anything in writing so you can change it up if you need to on the stand.

State only has two witnesses left!

ETA: sorry, defense. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore lol.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 23s
If Strolla has one or two witnesses left, we're likely set to see closing statements TOMORROW #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom
IMPORTANT: Healey says Strolla only has one or two more witnesses, including this potential expert #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11