GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, the judge wasn't much help there. "I don't know how you are going to handle this."
??????

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
Healey asking #MichaelDunn if he's "satisfied" w/ everything going on so far. He is #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Discussion now on what "lesser included" charges #DunnTrial jury should be allowed to consider #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Discussion now on what "lesser included" charges #DunnTrial jury should be allowed to consider #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s
Healey: if wrap up by noon tomorrow, intend to have closing arguments to finish the day tomorrow. Jury deliberations to start Wed #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 10s
Judge Healey believes closing arguments in #dunntrial would be finished by end of day Tues, jury would get instructions Wed morning.

Thanks so much for all the tweets Popsicle!

Off to hang with the fam, but first a shower. I feel pretty good about it. The defense's case is so flimsy that it, to me, should tell the jury that they haven't really got anything. I feel good about it but you never really know about the personal biases of the jurors. You just never know. Nice talking with you guys and same time tomorrow!

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 8s
Judge Healey reviewing charges against #michaeldunn with council and reviewing jury instructions. #dunntrial

How do you know how to cross examine an expert witness if you don't know what they will be testifying to? This reminds me of Alyce LaViolette debacle. IIRC, she did not prepare a report either. I agree with AC. I object to that witness too. :)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 23s
If Strolla has one or two witnesses left, we're likely set to see closing statements TOMORROW #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom
IMPORTANT: Healey says Strolla only has one or two more witnesses, including this potential expert #DunnTrial

What? A stress expert and Dunn himself maybe? We're not going to see a bunch of irrelevant people testifying that they saw Jordan Davis once getting angry or something?

So, we're not going to have a rebuttal, nothing to rebut in that CIC.

ETA: Corey just mentioned rebuttal. I guess that IF the expert testifies, she might have to rebut his testimony...

Oh my goodness!

Okay, we're expecting major winter weather in my area, including nasty ice. My power had better hold until the verdict comes back, darn it!

:scared::scared::scared:

Have the uncut videotaped interviews with Dunn and his girlfriend been linked here? I haven't seen them yet. Has anyone and if so, what was your opinion? TIA

*** TOTALLY OFF TOPIC ***

Has anyone heard from Sedona722? Donna? I haven't spoken to her since around July, and tried contacting her via e-mail but it got kicked back. This site is so busy, I can't find anything IF anything was posted.

Thanks much.

*** TOTALLY OFF TOPIC ***

Has anyone heard from Sedona722? Donna? I haven't spoken to her since around July, and tried contacting her via e-mail but it got kicked back. This site is so busy, I can't find anything IF anything was posted.

Thanks much.

Check the members list, it will show when she was last on.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3m
Way Healey talking right now, he's sending not so subtle hints Strolla needs to bring evidence on justifiable force to the table #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9m
Leads me to believe "justifiable use of deadly force" will be part of the one or two witnesses Strolla will call tomorrow #DunnTrial

1:22 PM - 10 Feb 2014 · Details
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9m
Brief discussion on "justifiable use of deadly force"- Corey says Strolla cant use w/o witnesses, Healey: I'm sure he knows what he's doing

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11m
Lots of technical discussion taking place right now in #DunnTrial (jury gone, just lawyers). Will let you know any highlights.

Is it normal that live stream is provided for reviewing charges and jury instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member