GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
She's done. Travis Oliver now up #DunnTrial

MD never told the DJ to turn the music off.

I like Angela Davis's cross. She's polite and doesn't humiliate the girl unnecessarily but makes the point that she knows nothing useful and MD never called for any help with the puppy.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 10s
Oliver is w/ JSO. One of the homicide detectives on the shooting #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

I bet ole MD wouldn't have been happy if some RAP had started blasting from the speakers.

There is a BIG difference between hip hop and rap. Not to mention, what these people consider "hip hop" may be "The Tootsie Roll" from 1996.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Strolla jumps right in to child safety locks on the Durango #DunnTrial

This is the strangest conga line of irrelevant defense witnesses I have ever seen in a trial.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Strolla asking if #MichaelDunn seemed at all disturbed by the music at the wedding. L.Molinaro says he was not. #DunnTrial

Lol, uh, they were playing wedding music. It's music he hates, remember?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Oliver can't find a day in his reports for when they checked child safety locks, but remembers checking them #DunnTrial

MD never told the DJ to turn the music off.

I like Angela Davis's cross. She's polite and doesn't humiliate the girl unnecessarily but makes the point that she knows nothing useful and MD never called for any help with the puppy.

I think you mean Angela Corey, yes? Not sure she'd appreciate being identified with Angela Davis. She's got something of a "reputation" lmao ::with you not at you:::

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Strolla walking Oliver through each of the Durango SUV child locks to establish how he found them #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 4m
.@strollalaw showing close up pics of red Durango rear door child locks in off position. Asking Det. Oliver if accurate. #dunntrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Camera tripod in #JordanDavis SUV being called in question. Legal analysts say Strolla could imply that it looked like a gun

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
@SandyMacKinney child lock would prevent people from getting out, but not someone from opening from outside

Can't link the site, but in a Jacksonville.com article dated April 9, 2013, when Dunn was informed he was being arrested for murder, Dunn replied "That sucks". The article indicates that Dunn could not distinguish whether Davis or the rap music said threatening words. OMG.

I think you mean Angela Corey, yes? Not sure she'd appreciate being identified with Angela Davis. She's got something of a "reputation" lmao ::with you not at you:::

:D
Oops. Posting without thinking since 2009

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
Some back and forth over how to actually control child locks and doors v windows. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Oliver excused, but subject to recall #DunnTrial

Is Strolla trying to indicate that a leg of the tripod was the metal rod seen by Dunn? If so, there's no way Jordan Davis couldn't have gotten it out based on the current testimony.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Strolla walking Oliver through each of the Durango SUV child locks to establish how he found them #DunnTrial

This is crazy. The state just needs to ask the kids what they mean when they say child locks. Apparently, a lot of people, even someone here, mistake the Durango's lock feature for child locks. Please state, don't let this one slide...

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Don Moes now up, says he's known #MichaelDunn since around 1995 when he hired Dunn for a project #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214