GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 6s
Davis says the "it" referred to the teens' condolences, not the teens' "story" of what happened #DunnTrial

Is the only reason that he has been called by defense is to get the father inflamed?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Davis says the teens were devastated and crying when they came to his home #DunnTrial

I'm going to cry.

Bless their hearts :( :( :(

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Ron Davis is excused #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Chris Dunn now up, he's #MichaelDunn's son #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Ron Davis is excused #DunnTrial

Thank heavens. That was so unnecessary, and I wish we knew how the jurors were reacting to that.

It must feel like an insult to be called in as a witness for the defense in the trial for your own son's murderer.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
#MichaelDunn was at Christopher's wedding ahead of the shooting #DunnTrial pic.twitter.com/lCFxjAM2HI

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
Strolla asking C.Dunn what music was played at the reception. He says classic. #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Chris Dunn being shown photos from his wedding. There was alcohol served, the music was classic wedding music.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 8s
C.Dunn says there was no animosity between #MichaelDunn and anyone else at the wedding #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 43s
C.Dunn says alcohol was given in 8oz glasses. On Saturday, #MichaelDunn's fiancée said he had 3-4 to drink #DunnTrial

MD didn't have blood shot eyes and the son wasn't worried that he was impaired.

That's all right then. :rolleyes:

If you shoot people coldblooded it makes it all better.

I'm going to cry.

Bless their hearts :( :( :(

I cried big time earlier today with the ME who explained why the gunshot ended up in the upper left armpit. I had thought possibly was a ricochet. But the ME explained it was straight shot from him leaning away from the shooter.

:please:

Imo proving Dunn was not drunk helps the prosecution. Shows he was in his normal mean state. Jmo

ciao

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Most of Strolla's questioning is focused on #MichaelDunn's demeanor. He's done. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
Corey now questioning an apparently strained relationship btwn C.Dunn and his father #DunnTrial

Saw his father three times over the past fifteen years.

That is very telling, imo.

Photos of the wedding guests and family being shown.
Everybody is nicely dressed and smiles for the camera so that means the shooter must be a nice person.

CD saw his father three times in the last 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member