GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention all dog lovers in the jury, Michael Dunn is tearing up while talking about his dog. (Cue a cute pic of the puppy?)

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 52s
#MichaelDunn hesitates, cries as he talks about puppy. "His name is Charlie."

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 41s
#MichaelDunn says they brought alcohol w/ them in to hotel bc expected everywhere to be closed for holiday wkend #DunnTrial

He could not have been drunk because they would revoke his pilot's licence.

He's crying about the dog. What about the boy you KILLED? Jmo

ciao

Okay.. So to me it appears that he is scowling at Jury not trying to engage them.. JMO

Who cares if he is a pilot.. Who cares if he has dogs. This is not something that I would give a darn about on that Jury..

IMO

Already, I'm tired about hearing about Charlie. HTH does taking care of the puppy prove self-defense? He is shedding more tears and emotion about the puppy than he ever has about killing a teen boy!!

Boo hoo hoo, cry for the dog. How about for Jordan Davis?

Rouer was nervous but there was no animosity from anyone.

Yup, my computer feed is behind as well. HLN is carrying it live and it's ahead as well. I'm taping this to ff through tonight AFTER I watch the Amanda Hayes trial. Is there such a thing as sleep???

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 18s
#MichaelDunn says he had "not many" drinks at wedding, 3-4 small drinks #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 18s
#MichaelDunn says he had "not many" drinks at wedding, 3-4 small drinks #DunnTrial

Well, of course hes gonna say that. That's exactly what Rouer said. He knows how many he had...

Does anyone know if the letters have officially been ruled inadmissable?

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn says he'd have small glass of alcohol, then water & buffet. Says he wasn't drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseD