GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 54s
Healey spending a lot of time justifying his ruling. Already mentioned this could be an issue on appeal if #MichaelDunn convicted #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 29s
TUNE IN: #MichaelDunn will be taking the stand shortly. Hear his testimony LIVE on http://wokv.com #DunnTrial

Kyle Sieg@KyleSiegBREAKING -- Michael Dunn is taking the stand. Watch live on-air on @wjxt4 or on #News4Jax: bit.ly/IioVVW #MichaelDunn #JordanDavis

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 31s
#MichaelDunn understands his right to remain silent, Judge Healey walking him through some of the basics now #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Healey now swearing in #MichaelDunn #DunnTrial

Here we go... quick, someone wake up Steely!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
Healey wants to make it clear that the decision to testify is #MichaelDunn's own decision, regardless of Strolla's advice #DunnTrial

If he's never met Dunn yet he is willing to testify what Dunn thought he sounds like someone who will solemnly swear to tell anything if you pay him enough.

Before #MichaelDunn takes the stand, there's a quick question from the state... #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 53s
ASA John Guy wants to be able to ask #MichaelDunn if he thought the teens in the car were "thugs" #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Strolla arguing it would open a door to "other testimony", but can't say specifically what #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Healey says bc Rouer already brought up #MichaelDunn's comment on " music", would be a fair followup #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Healey says he won't let it go past Guy's single question on teens being "thugs" #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Apparently state said it isn't going to bring in the jail letters etc. but Strolla is worried they might open the door, quoting slippery slope.

Judge says rebuttal is another ball of wax.

Judge says they'll see whether Dunn is going to testify to the conversation

BTW, I made notes on the interviews with MD and RR, and the audio of neighbors. I will post the notes in the case you don't have 2.5 hours to watch or listen. I will do this after MD gets off the stand tonight. HTH

this one is a no-brainer when you are aware of all the evidence that exists, i have not seen what has made it into the jury's hands tho. hopefully they have enough evidence to get it right.

what was the reasoning for the state not to introduce the writing/audio they have of him from jail? (the stuff where he sounds horribly racist)

I get the impression that MD has a way of acting on impulse, and even though he has a calm exterior there is a very volatile interior just waiting for the opportunity. I would never believe stress in any way, shape or form caused him to act as he did. MD and others like him need to learn to think before acting!

If you're just tuning in to the #DunnTrial live stream: the audio/video is mute right now, but back up any minute for #MichaelDunn testimony

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3m
Jury will be brought in any moment #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

https://twitter.com/NewsAndNom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads