GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 38s
This is the first time Ron Davis and Lucia Mcbath have not been in courtroom since trial began. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 8s
They are starting to show some graphic images, including #JordanDavis' body. Please use caution if viewing live stream #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 18s
Simons says there was a toxicology screen performed for alcohol, etc. No signs of drugs or alcohol in #JordanDavis' system #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Corey now walking through some of #JordanDavis' personal effects #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 49s
Simons is now pointing out where she located a gunshot on #JordanDavis' shirt #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#dunntrial jurors being shown clothing, sheets brought with #jordandavis' body to ME Dr. Simon for autopsy. #michaeldunn

Elizabeth Campbell@WJXTElizabethWatching @wjxt4 LIVE stream & #MichaelDunn was holding head down, closing eyes, as ME speaks of Jordan Davis' body.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Simons now showing "evidence of blood on #JordanDavis' shirt in vicinity of the bullet hole #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
ME, Angela Corey are showing #JordanDavis' bloody close, which rescuers cut through to try to save him. #MichaelDunn trial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 39s
#MichaelDunn looking down, little emotion, as med. examiner shows bullet holes in #JordanDavis clothing #DunnTrial pic.twitter.com/0R0NNPbyzC

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#dunntrial jurors being showing #jordandavis' boxers in 3D display, shows hole to rear right seat. #michaeldunn

Thanks so much for the tweets, popsicle! I wish there were more talking about the jurors' reactions. Jordan is the same height of my 15yo DS and almost the same weight. It makes me think that it could have been my DS killed, cuz he listens to the same music and LOUD :) I can't imagine that this will resonate well with any parents of teens. :(

Good morning, everyone! Late start for me, so thank you for posting the updates. Popsicle, I'm going to start calling you Twitter Guru :)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 35s
ME sewed back together most of #JordanDavis' clothing bc torn by rescue workers. Clothing displayed to jury three dimensionally #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 32s
Simons: three gun shot wounds to #JordanDavis #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 36s
#dunntrial jurors, courtroom seeing full body photo of #jordandavis on his back, arms at side during autopsy. #michaeldunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 25s
#dunntrial jurors now seeing photo of right side of #jordandavis, showing gunshot wound to side of body. #michaeldunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 33s
Simons says bullet wound to chest was "oval" meaning #JordanDavis was hit at an angle #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 20s
@LoveGuruBlaire stream cameras are staying at a distance, but images can be seen on monitors in the shot, so use caution.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 32s
Simons: wound is consistent to medium to large caliber #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 46s
#dunntrial jurors seeing close ups of #jordandavis gunshot wounds, x-Ray, path/damage caused by bullet. #michaeldunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Simons: bullet entered right side, perforate rib, diaphragm, liver, right lung, aorta, left lung, ribs #JordanDavis #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme