GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the doctor. Did anything big happen yet?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 49s
Simons: the bullet just described would have been fatal w/o any other wound #DunnTrial #JordanDavis #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao now
Bullet entered lower right, tore through #jordandavis diaphragm, right lung, ribs, came to rest under skin in left armpit. #michaeldunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 8s
Simons now detailing bullet wounds to left and right thighs on #JordanDavis #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 41s
Dr. Simon demonstrating on self to #dunntrial jurors another gunshot wound on #jordandavis' groin area. #michaeldunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s
Simons focusing first on left thigh wound. Traveled from right to left, did not exit leg #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Did Jordan's parents leave the courtroom for this testimony? I sure hope so! :(

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Simons describes wound to left thigh as "debilitating" but not fatal in itself #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn #JordanDavis

Did Jordan's parents leave the courtroom for this testimony? I sure hope so! :(

I was thinking the same thing.

Her testimony is destroying the theory that Jordan was out of the car coming for M. Dunn.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 38s
Now looking at gunshot #3, perforating gunshot to right thigh of #JordanDavis #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Wow amazing no one else in the truck got shot or killed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 47s
#dunntrial jurors looking at another photo of #jordandavis wounds to groin area, male juror has hand over mouth. #michaeldunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 22s
FYI - #MichaelDunn jurors are seeing the graphic #JordanDavis pics. Most of those are not put up on livestream out of respect, sensitivity

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 53s
Wound to right thigh would not have been fatal, according to Simons #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 12s
Simons: there is a large, very obvious wound tract in #JordanDavis' liver #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Is the prosecutor trying to show that the repeated shooting and the shots is what killed JD & MD intended to kill?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Simons says the wound tract to #JordanDavis liver helps determine his position when he was shot, speaking on that now #DunnTrial

They are trying to show his position when shot. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member