DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is this prosecutor not on his "A" game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems to have regrouped some after the break. dunn

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
Under questioning dunn said he doesn't remember if he cried when he learned Davis was dead. #DunnTrial

The mere fact that he did not call the police screams guilt to me. If he was sooo afraid that these thugs were coming after him he should have called 911.

:gavel:

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 46s
Dunn "whether I called police that night or the next morning didn't change the fact it was self defense." #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 12s
Guy brings up letter dunn wrote to rouer from jail telling her he did see a gun that night. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 25s
In it dunn apologized for never telling her that night that he saw a gun.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao now
State Atty's Office still questioning #michaeldunn on whether or not he told Rhonda teens in red SUV had gun, showing Dunn his own letters.

The mere fact that he did not call the police screams guilt to me. If he was sooo afraid that these thugs were coming after him he should have called 911.

:gavel:

But...according to him it didn't matter when he called the police about the shooting. (Actually, killing.) I so hope he doesn't have fellow minded folks on the jury.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 10s
Dunn says someone else told him rouer said he never told her he saw a gun. #DunnTrial

I hope prosecution brings Rhonda back up on the stand for rebuttal.. He can do that, right?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 20s
#MichaelDunn: I fired in sheer panic, in fear for my life #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Guy: you must be lucky, not aiming and hitting your target #MichaelDunn: I wouldn't call it luck #DUnNTrial

:eek: The nerve of Dunn... "so what is your point?" To Mr. Guy.

Sheesh! What a piece of work. :doh:

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 28s
#MichaelDunn: I consciously pulled the trigger once, everything after that was panic #DunnTrial

Prosecutor making the point that he was consciously pulling the trigger ten times.
MD saying he wasn't conscious, it was a panic moment because a young man threatened to kill him.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 53s
#michaeldunn says he was in a state of panic when he pulled the trigger 10 times, hitting #jordandavis' door 3 times. #dunntrial

All that I see going on is he is trying to put in NOW his mitigating (excuses/lies) testimony. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth