GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told myself, I wouldn't get emotionally invested in trials again like Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias..yet here I am again lol

8:30 am he called the LE neighbor.

Sidebar about who called the police, did he call or did someone call for him.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 39s
Another sidebar. #DunnTrial

8:30 am he called the LE neighbor.

Sidebar about who called the police, did he call or did someone call for him.

How did he manage to do that without RR hearing that when she testified that they were on the road by 8 AM?

But...according to him it didn't matter when he called the police about the shooting. (Actually, killing.) I so hope he doesn't have fellow minded folks on the jury.

Y'know a week two years 20 years wouldn't change the fact that it was self defense.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 7s
#MichaelDunn says federal law enforcement friend he visited works for the Dept. of Agriculture

Another question of something I missed, maybe someone can summarize: how is the relationship between him and his girlfriend at the time? Did she get mad at him and leave? Are they still together? Is he mad at her?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Guy is now showing #MichaelDunn phone records which apparently show Dunn didn't call neighbor, neighbor called him #DunnTrial

Is it just me or is this prosecutor not on his "A" game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree, its pretty disjointed and he has missed opportunities to drive home several key points.

its not bad, but im not overly impressed either.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 32s
Guy is done, Strolla now redirecting #DunNTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 8s
State Atty's Office finished crossing #michaeldunn. @strollalaw asking a few more questions on phone records. #dunntrial

I think we might see the neighbor in the rebuttal. it was said it was actually the neighbor who called MD to ask them to go out and MD never said he wanted to talk about something and told him that RR wasn't feeling well.

I knew it. The DA kept saying he would come back to things, and then he didn't. This should have gone on a lot longer, imo. He didn't turn up the heat enough. imo

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 27s
Strolla circling back to Rouer's condition night of shooting. #MichaelDunn says she was in no condition to take care of her self #DunnTrial

:stormingmad: I guess the rest of the letters are inadmissible!! :stormingmad:

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 50s
Under strolla questioning dunn says rouer wasn't capable of taking care of herself after shooting. #DunnTrial

RR was not in a condition to take care of herself. She was in a worse condition than when testifying. MD was trying to be stoic but his mental state was an out of body experience, trying to process what happened.

He was crazy with grief when he heard there had been a fatality.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 22s
#MichaelDunn: "We were crazy with grief" when learned there was not just a shooting, but a teen had died #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth