GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for the alert text from WOKV. They were prompt in sending a text prior to the presser. Text ALERT to 70123 to get on the verdict alert text list perhaps on your phone?

HTH

Is this just a text for the verdict? Nothing else, no other updates or anything else?

ETA: TIA!

I am getting nervous there is dissent among the jury. Feeling like a nervous-nelly about now. My confidence in M1 is about deflated.

Uncut Police Interview- Michael Dunn's Girlfriend Rhonda Rouer

I've never seen this, but Rhonda doesn't seem very upset at the beginning of this interview at all... maybe later she does, but she testified in court that she had been a big hot mess since the night of the shooting.

[video=youtube;BmtOlZq2zhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtOlZq2zhY[/video]

Did the jury break for lunch or worked through?

Did the jury break for lunch or worked through?

Don't know. Was wondering how late they might go tonight IF they don't come back with a verdict. I'm still holding out hope for a verdict today.

Anybody know how late they went last night?

I am getting nervous there is dissent among the jury. Feeling like a nervous-nelly about now. My confidence in M1 is about deflated.

I am hopeful they are taking their time. I thought yesterday they might be back Friday afternoon. Much time after that would really worry me.
But, with juries, who knows? I did think the defense attorney seemed to be working hard to speak to folks he was hoping would be hold outs. Folks who might not be that interested in the facts of the case, and who are inclined to be rather distrusting of science, LE, and so on just because that's how they see the world.
I hope whatever the decision, it's based on facts and not on sending messages, either way.

I hope the jury is just taking their time to be sure they are all 100% on board w/ M1... This shouldn't be taking so long!!!

Don't know. Was wondering how late they might go tonight IF they don't come back with a verdict. I'm still holding out hope for a verdict today.

Anybody know how late they went last night?

About 8:15 PM or so last night, after they returned the answer that they would view the Gate video (all six versions) in the morning.

I hope the jury is just taking their time to be sure they are all 100% on board w/ M1... This shouldn't be taking so long!!!

SuperTmo, Your avatar picture is so cute!!

Haven't been here much, but have followed and my understanding is he had to get to the B&B because his dog needed to be let out.

If that isn't a reason to flee a scene where you just unloaded a gun into someone's vehicle....i don't kmow what is. :)

I've seen several refer to MD and gf getting to the B&B, I thought they were staying at a Sheraton that night then going to a B&B the next day which they ended up not doing because the gf was sooo upset. Am I incorrect?

IIR, in a letter to his daughter from jail, Dunn was hopeful that he would get a jury of mostly white people, who were Republican, and gun advocates. He thought if there were "blacks" on the jury, the verdict would not be favorable to him. (I paraphrased)

This is the kind of small thinking that disturbs me greatly. While he may have intolerance for rap music being blasted in a car, his types of bias are far more detrimental to society. JMV

I've seen several refer to MD and gf getting to the B&B, I thought they were staying at a Sheraton that night then going to a B&B the next day which they ended up not doing because the gf was sooo upset. Am I incorrect?

IIRC, you are correct. They stayed at the Sheraton in Jax that night and did not go to the St. Augustine B&B the next day.

You have it correct. They never went to the $300/night B&B.

I heard faint background music or perhaps some faint talking but for me it was the same level before the shooting as after.

Maybe it was music playing in the Gate store. I didn't hear any loud thumping bass sounds either.

IIR, in a letter to his daughter from jail, Dunn was hopeful that he would get a jury of mostly white people, who were Republican, and gun advocates. He thought if there were "blacks" on the jury, the verdict would not be favorable to him. (I paraphrased)

This is the kind of small thinking that disturbs me greatly. While he may have intolerance for rap music being blasted in a car, his types of bias are far more detrimental to society. JMV

His thinking, in that regard, isn't much different from a few comments here. If there are black female jurors they will convict etc. jmo

OT - a body has been found in Garden Ridge TX for those following Leanne Bearden's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member