GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen several refer to MD and gf getting to the B&B, I thought they were staying at a Sheraton that night then going to a B&B the next day which they ended up not doing because the gf was sooo upset. Am I incorrect?

Correct, they never made it to the B&B! I'm glad you posted this. The B&B was already paid for (over $300 by MDunn) and I saw the receipt in evidence last night, will find it if anybody wants to see it, PDF format I believe.

Could this be the letter MD wrote and had typed up by someone to pass around to friends and family telling them his POV on what happened? I noticed mention of it in some of the letters he wrote.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 57s
Judge is bringing jurors in to answer their question on exhibit, then they will resume deliberations #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
#DunnTrial jury deliberations resume again, Judge bringing in alternates to update them on the plan #MichaelDunn

Does anyone know where we can hear evidence 201?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
If no verdict tonight, jurors would leave by 6:15PM, deliberations would resume at 9AM tomorrow #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Overall, #DunnTrial jurors have asked 5 questions in approx. 10 hours. Deliberations again underway #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
If no verdict tonight, jurors would leave by 6:15PM, deliberations would resume at 9AM tomorrow #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

:gthanks:

Popsicle, I don't know what we'd do without you! You're on top of this like no other, thank you very much!!!!!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 12s
Four alternates are heading back to the hotel now where they will remain in sequestration #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

sounds to me like they have some different factions in the jury.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 20s
Court now in recess until 6:15PM or when verdict is reached #DunnTrial

It would seem that if Mr. Guy used it on cross, it may contain some inconsistencies as brought out in testimony at trial.

Maybe HLN will dig up the testimony where letter 201 was read and play it asap?

Might just be my take but the judge appeared to be a bit disappointed that jury were talking about going back to hotel to eat dinner. IMO, dinner should be ordered in and deliberations continued. Jury appears to be deep in deliberation, too bad there is to be an interruption at this point.

Here is where it is discussed during testimony.....

I'm looking for the exact spot... . Will edit this post when I find where for sure.

Okay - Found it....

At the end of day 5 pt 2 1:37:15

It continues on the video I posted up thread. Seems that this letter was referenced a lot. It was to his brother. The "Black Friday" letter.

[video=youtube;TLdjAJiOqoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLdjAJiOqoE&list=PLYEBn4w1XOIfxHwcnxOm9P9AS4uk8A3g_[/video]

Around 1:26 and beyond they continue to reference it.

Michael Dunn Trial - Day 5 - Part 3 - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member