GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been off reading some of the PDF files of Dunn's letters (haven't run across the one to brother Matt yet) but I find them distasteful in summation. He is so focused on race, black and white, that it's just abominable. I get so nervous and agitated reading them that I get the munchies bad. :tantrum: I've never known anyone so hateful as this man and HE thinks he is a good man, he really does! :banghead: Hoping for a guilty verdict soon.

Jury wants to go back to hotel for dinner. Judge isn't ordering dinner. In order to get dinner at hotel the jury has to leave by 6:15pm to get there in time for dinner.

I am thinking they said that because the know they will be finished so he doesn't have to order dinner just to let him know not to order. They can't say well we will be done by then. Cross my fingers they will come back with a guilty and be free for Valentine Day:loveyou:

He is such a nice, considerate judge. Hope he is tougher if there is a hung jury and sends them back until a verdict is reached.

During Dunn's testimony regarding the Black Friday letter to his brother, the focus was on Dunn's conflicting statements about whether Jordan was in the car or opening door and coming out of it.

I've been off reading some of the PDF files of Dunn's letters (haven't run across the one to brother Matt yet) but I find them distasteful in summation. He is so focused on race, black and white, that it's just abominable. I get so nervous and agitated reading them that I get the munchies bad. :tantrum: I've never known anyone so hateful as this man and HE thinks he is a good man, he really does! :banghead: Hoping for a guilty verdict soon.

He says " music" isn't something he'd say, but his letters sure are full of the word , aren't they?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 35s
T-minus 15 mins and counting, it looks like we may have a #DunnTrial verdict watch day three #MichaelDunn

I've got so many screens open my computer is protesting.

:ditto:

That is one big reason I want this over tonight!
I will be watching Amanda Hayes trial again tomorrow (snow day today) plus watching Olympics.
No way I can add verdict watch to that too :panic::eek:kay:

blown margins!!! please delete your photo or reduce the size.

Me too! I need to close all of them and do a restart, but it's getting too close to quitting time for the jury. Arrrggghhhhh!

:floorlaugh: Me too but I'm trying to limp along until court is adjourned for the day.

He says " music" isn't something he'd say, but his letters sure are full of the word , aren't they?

Yes his letters are so full of the term "" and I live such a secluded life that it makes me wonder if he has coined this phrase of . I wonder if his attny knew he was going to claim never using that word? It's a plain as the nose on his face... Dunn says all the time.

:floorlaugh: Me too but I'm trying to limp along until court is adjourned for the day.

Limping is right, lol. :floorlaugh: I just hate when it's so slow that the little Mac color wheel will turn where my mouse pointer is. :scared:

Judge said they would all gather back in the courtroom at 6:15.... almost time, better make sure our screens are ready!

Yes his letters are so full of the term "" and I live such a secluded life that it makes me wonder if he has coined this phrase of . I wonder if his attny knew he was going to claim never using that word? It's a plain as the nose on his face... Dunn says all the time.

Yes, but the sad part is that the jury didn't get to see that! :sigh:

I just read all those letters. And oh my that word is used quite often along with other things. To bad the jury can not read all of them.

:seeya: bobknox, thanks for posting the portion of his letter, I resized your screenshot so it wouldn't blow the margins.

2lmtmo4.jpg

Quote of hilighted portion from Michael Dunn's letter:

"I was thinking to suggest an easy way to die would be to ask a car load of thugs to turn their stereo down!"

link

That's cool about the margins. Everybody blows a margin when they're new. :seeya: Did you get a Welcome?

:wagon::welcome:

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 34s
Court should resume at any minute, likely to just be called for the day #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5