GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be my take but the judge appeared to be a bit disappointed that jury were talking about going back to hotel to eat dinner. IMO, dinner should be ordered in and deliberations continued. Jury appears to be deep in deliberation, too bad there is to be an interruption at this point.

They need a break. You want them to have clear thinking.

Is this the letter to the girlfriend questioning her or reminding her that he told her about the boys having a rifle?

Maybe HLN will dig up the testimony where letter 201 was read and play it asap?

I hope so, would love to hear/see that letter, but isn't HLN going to start that silly show "What Would You Do" at the top of the hour? I can't stand that show, it's all repeats now I think.

Might just be my take but the judge appeared to be a bit disappointed that jury were talking about going back to hotel to eat dinner. IMO, dinner should be ordered in and deliberations continued. Jury appears to be deep in deliberation, too bad there is to be an interruption at this point.
The jury has decided that they will be done for the day at 6:15. No interruption

It would seem that if Mr. Guy used it on cross, it may contain some inconsistencies as brought out in testimony at trial.

It was the letter MD wrote to RR telling her about her recall regarding whether or not he mentioned the gun. Evidently she told someone he never mentioned the SUV having a gun. jmo

I hope so, would love to hear/see that letter, but isn't HLN going to start that silly show "What Would You Do" at the top of the hour? I can't stand that show, it's all repeats now I think.

I hate HLN and don't watch it anymore, so don't know what shows it has. I tuned in a short while ago to see if it has jury watch. But I think HLN would be in a position to get to that point in the testimony real quick.

It was the letter MD wrote to RR telling her about her recall regarding whether or not he mentioned the gun. Evidently she told someone he never mentioned the SUV having a gun. jmo

Guess I'll go look in the archives. Hope someone finds it before me.

They need a break. You want them to have clear thinking.

Dinner would be a break. However, they could be at a standstill and absolutely know that they are not going to agree by dinner time. Maybe they will come in tomorrow ready to make a decision after thinking about it overnight.

I think the jury is almost done. They know the Judge has to order dinner so they know they will be giving the verdict and heading back to the hotel at that time because they will be done and wanting to go pack and go Home..
At least that is what I am hoping for.
Dunn will get to go back to jail for valentines day and see if anyone sent him cards LOL. Then he will be looking at sentencing and sent to Prison where he will go to meet lots of NEW friends.

Okay - Found it....

At the end of day 5 pt 2 1:37:15

It continues on the video I posted up thread. Seems that this letter was referenced a lot. It was to his brother. The "Black Friday" letter.

[video=youtube;TLdjAJiOqoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLdjAJiOqoE&list=PLYEBn4w1XOIfxHwcnxOm9P9AS4uk8A3g_[/video]

Hi all. New here. The letter they are talking about (exhibit 201) is the Black Friday letter to Dunn's brother Matt.
If you look on Youtube, Mr. Guy is questioning Dunn about it on Day 5, beginning of cross.

Hi all. New here. The letter they are talking about (exhibit 201) is the Black Friday letter to Dunn's brother Matt.
If you look on Youtube, Mr. Guy is questioning Dunn about it on Day 5, beginning of cross.

:welcome5:

Welcome to our group JLSChook! :seeya:

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

:wagon:

:greetings:

:welcome6:

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. :)

I'm hoping for the jury to come back (soon!) with a guilty verdict. It is quite obvious this wasn't anywhere near self defense. I'm very nervous waiting.

I think the jury is almost done. They know the Judge has to order dinner so they know they will be giving the verdict and heading back to the hotel at that time because they will be done and wanting to go pack and go Home..
At least that is what I am hoping for.
Dunn will get to go back to jail for valentines day and see if anyone sent him cards LOL. Then he will be looking at sentencing and sent to Prison where he will go to meet lots of NEW friends.

Jury wants to go back to hotel for dinner. Judge isn't ordering dinner. In order to get dinner at hotel the jury has to leave by 6:15pm to get there in time for dinner.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. :)

I'm hoping for the jury to come back (soon!) with a guilty verdict. It is quite obvious this wasn't anywhere near self defense. I'm very nervous waiting.

I don't think you are alone in being nervous. I'm hoping for the same. :twocents:

Clearly the jury wants out of there for today. I wonder of some of them are getting cranky? They have 30 more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member