GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been watching, keeping up from you guys. I just realized there is a real 'dummy' and you guys are not calling the defendent a dummy. LOL, I guess I'm the real dummy.

I love this judge. He seems like such a nice sensible man.

Did you see Angela Corrie's face when the defense objected? Lol! She was all "ummmm hmmmm...saw THAT coming!"

didn't Rhonda testify that she went back in to the store after she left the first time?

It doesn't look like it to me.

Also, I hope the jury paid attention to Tommie Strones at the checkout...he was very clean cut, polite and nice to everyone in the store. Not my idea of a gangsta or , but then I'm not packing heat either and according to how Micheal Dunn looks at things, the gun apparently made him a bigger, smarter man with super hearing and impeccable deductible reasoning.

IIRC, she said that she hesitated at the door before going back outside.

I don't care if the defense says it's OK-they will later argue it wasn't. Demonstrative aids not entered into evidence should not be given to the jury.

The ME report should be back with the jury. IMO they don't need the dummy; it was for demonstration. They need not use that thing ever again. It is not to scale. Ridiculous to even consider it. JMV

The family (MD's daughter) has set-up a website that also asks for donations. www.justicefordunn.com. Apparently, there is also a section for "Michael's comments". I really have no desire to read it.

Well, I read it and it is the same as he has said in court. He is not racist, he was sure he was going to die and Jordan Davis overreacted and MD is an innocent hell of a guy. Same old, same old.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 22s
Healey is now citing a prior case where both parties agreed for demonstrative aid, but it came up in appeal #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Strolla says #MichaelDunn now DOES object to dummy being given to jury bc dowels have been moved around #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Body form showing bullet trajectory will NOT be given to jury, was just demonstrative aid #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Maybe someone is just having a hard time with a certain charge. Doesn't mean someone is letting him off. I don't want to speculate.

Somebody (or more than one) is a hold-out, but what are they disagreeing on? The highest charge, or the lesser charges, or just plain not guilty? I can't believe that someone in that room is buying the self-defense song and dance. Zero evidence that Dunn's life was in danger, or threatened, and for heaven's sake they didn't have a flipping shotgun.

Hoping for the best, most just verdict possible, but I'm starting to worry.

Unfortunately, I can believe that someone or ones in the jury are believing just that, and that is all it takes.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Jurors being brought in for judge to tell them they can't have the dummy, then will go back to deliberations. #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

My car is in the garage and the passenger door is too close to the other to open fully. While it isn't a Durango, I did slide in and tried to slide out. The easiest way I could do it was to advance my right leg out, then the rest of my body, facing my car. Then, I had to slide over to close the door.

All the time my right side and BACK were to the front door of the other car.

If Jordan got out with his left foot first, facing Dunn, he would have been shot in the left side, not the right side.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Court in recess until "we hear more," according to judge. - #MichaelDunn verdict watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71