GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the testimony was that the first two volleys of shots (3 and 4 from the video, and 4 and 4 according to him) were from inside his car.

There were 4 shell casings recovered from the dashboard IIRC. MD fired 10 shots and missed with 1, 9 being shot into the SUV. It was noted that an unspent? Shell casing was recovered at the scene. What does that mean? TIA

someone on hln mentioned the pizza delivery guy...i guess he had nothing to contribute or he would have been on...would love to hear his recollection of the interaction with MD

Thats a great point and I wonder why either the Prosecution or Defence didnt use him, depending on his demeanor?

Thats a great point and I wonder why either the Prosecution or Defence didnt use him, depending on his demeanor?

I was wondering about the DJ from the wedding and finding out what kind of music was played.

I did that with MacNeill and sure enough the sounds started about 2am i think...but I really love to see it first hand. i have to go out to dinner tonight and just have this feeling i am going to miss it.

I signed up for the alert text from WOKV. They were prompt in sending a text prior to the presser. Text ALERT to 70123 to get on the verdict alert text list perhaps on your phone?

HTH

about time for the judge to let the 2 alternates go home. probably the next action.

Wonder if Strolla has tickets booked to NYC for the talk shows...this guy wants to go national fast. with the weather guess he will have to wait.

There were 4 shell casings recovered from the dashboard IIRC. MD fired 10 shots and missed with 1, 9 being shot into the SUV. It was noted that an unspent? Shell casing was recovered at the scene. What does that mean? TIA

To me it means that some of the shell casings fired from inside the car, ejecting to the right as is typical according to the FDLE forensic weapon lady, flew into the outside windshield wiper crevice.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/eviden...ing/-/475880/19282386/-/12433kwz/-/index.html

I didn't even finish looking at these photos last night, but I recall a photo where you could see 2 shell casings under Dunn's windshield wiper (drivers side) after he got back home, 200 miles away from the shooting wasn't it?

I signed up for the alert text from WOKV. They were prompt in sending a text prior to the presser. Text ALERT to 70123 to get on the verdict alert text list perhaps on your phone?

HTH

It wouldn't work with my phone plan (Family Mobile) :( So, I'm stalking the forum and keeping the live stream site up.

I think most of us agree that we want some justice done. Jordan may have been disrespectful, but that does not give MD any right to take matters into his own hands and shoot him. Parenting begins at home. When kids go out that door your not in your sight to always see what they do. I hope and pray that the jury will come together and do what is right.

I also think there is another component. Some adults can be amazingly condescending, bossy and just rude to teenagers. I'm talking particularly about adult strangers who just have a 'tude. They are certain they know best, and it's their job to correct teenagers. (I am not talking about serious situations, I'm talking about little things the adult has decided are annoying.)
I'm sure some wise psychologist could tell me why they are compelled to do this, I'd love to know some possibilities. But I have observed it.

Am concerned now. They might think Jordan was really exiting the vehicle as Dunn testified he was. This is not good at all! OMG! This is Florida!

Could be that one or two people think he was exiting and the rest want to prove to them he wasn't.

If they would have fired a shot gun, there would have been a shell casing from that gun as well. And that would have meant that Jordan would have been sitting up to point that big of a gun out the window. And they would have had to spend time looking for a shell casing to throw away as well as a gun.

I also think there is another component. Some adults can be amazingly condescending, bossy and just rude to teenagers. I'm talking particularly about adult strangers who just have a 'tude. They are certain they know best, and it's their job to correct teenagers. (I am not talking about serious situations, I'm talking about little things the adult has decided are annoying.)
I'm sure some wise psychologist could tell me why they are compelled to do this, I'd love to know some possibilities. But I have observed it.

Of course they can. I am sure MD did a lot of verbal to them in return. Alcohol fueled into the matter. Even the best of kids can still be mouthy, and that would include adults.

For someone who was wanting to see the Gates store video:

[video=youtube;G6PBxQHKvvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PBxQHKvvw[/video]

I don't hear any music.

Tonight on True Crime Radio on the iHeart Radio Network I welcome Vinnie Politan from HLN.

We will discuss the Dunn case of course and we might even have a verdict by show time.

Listen live tonight and every Thursday at 8 PM Eastern by CLICKING RIGHT HERE

this is bull...he had to sign off on it...your attorneys can not sign off for you. Many of us have settled different matters that we dont' agree with but in the end you do agree or you don't sign. This attorney has really gone down in my opinion...also there is no sincere mention of sympathy for the death of this 17 year old boy.

Agree. I would have run to the back of the store or passed out in my tracks.

I did that with MacNeill and sure enough the sounds started about 2am i think...but I really love to see it first hand. i have to go out to dinner tonight and just have this feeling i am going to miss it.

I did that with McNeill as well...the laptop started blaring about 2 am and my husband almost had a heart attack! I am the same way...I wanted to hear and see it as it was happening because I had watched the whole trial.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 6m
#MichaelDunn verdict watch nears hour nine, watch some of the #DunnTrial testimony through our partner @ActionNewsJax http://bitly.com/11ABc0u

IMO, there is only one reason anyone would flee the scene of a shooting. Not wanting to be caught because they did something wrong. The news is full of stories like this, whether it be hit and run, a shooting, a robbery etc. I can't tell you how many times people have dropped off a friend who had been shot at the entrance of the ER only to drive away. The patient was typically dumped out of the car and we had to go out with a stretcher, pick them up and place them on the stretcher and into one of the trauma rooms.

Dunn had nothing to gain by sticking around to answer questions. He had not formulated his story yet. He is an irresponsible gun owner and person and needs to be in jail for the rest of his life. Nobody gets to do what he did and get away with it. JMV
Haven't been here much, but have followed and my understanding is he had to get to the B&B because his dog needed to be let out.

If that isn't a reason to flee a scene where you just unloaded a gun into someone's vehicle....i don't kmow what is. :)

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing last night. If his windows are as slow as mine, this would have taken a couple of extra seconds. A couple of seconds can seem much longer if you are in fear for your life. Nobody ever mentioned him putting down his electric windows in court to my knowledge. Dunn had no damage to his car at all.

If i were really in fear from my life I don't think I would take the time to lower my window much less find the button to lower it. I would fire through the glass. Taking the time to lower his window is enough time for premeditation.

They're still needs to be a basis for such said fear

Exactly. Even if MD did "feel" that Jordan and his friends were gang "thugs" who were going to kill him, it is entirely unreasonable. You simply can't judge the "threat level" of a car full of teens based on what music they are listening to. That's ludicrous. And yet, again and again, we have these cases where people are getting killed over nothing.

If i were really in fear from my life I don't think I would take the time to lower my window much less find the button to lower it. I would fire through the glass. Taking the time to lower his window is enough time for premeditation.

Good point. I am still sure at what point he put down the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday