GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i thought it was 3 attempted...one murder...what is throwing a deadly missle

It's actually "Firing into an occupied vehicle". Not aiming at anyone in particular, but aware that there are people inside.

I was just watching the testimony of Leon Brunson, the young man seated next to Jordan Davis and something caught my attention:

Brunson stated that after the music was turned back up, Davis was yelling and pointing towards Dunn with a cell phone in his right hand. So I picked up my cell phone with my right hand and pointed my finger at the pc and guess what it looks like??? Try it yourself...

my gold iphone in my black hands doesn't look anything like a long rifle. period.

:dunno: Seems pretty simple to me. This is how I would vote:

First degree murder: life in prison - GUILTY

Second degree: minimum 25 years

Manslaughter: 9-30 years

Three attempted murder: 60 years (20 each) - GUILTY

Firing at car: up to 15 years - GUILTY

I was just watching the testimony of Leon Brunson, the young man seated next to Jordan Davis and something caught my attention:

Brunson stated that after the music was turned back up, Davis was yelling and pointing towards Dunn with a cell phone in his right hand. So I picked up my cell phone with my right hand and pointed my finger at the pc and guess what it looks like??? Try it yourself...

Not a shotgun. Dunn never said he saw an actual shotgun only a barrel. I don't believe Dunn ever said he saw a gun barrel pointed at him and he would if JD was standing outside the car taking aim with the shotgun raised up to his face.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 3m
Anything is possible. But I'd be surprised if it's the deadly missille count just because its the least important. #dunntrial

How could they find Dunn not guilty of attempted murder of the three survivors? He certainly tried to kill them! He even kept shooting at the back of their car.

I agree, remember in Dunn's testimony he said there were four shooters and Mr Guy said what were they going to do pass the gun around. Imo Dunn wanted to hit each one the boys. Jmo

ciao

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
My guess its the murder of Jordan Davis that they're deadlocked on. But that's just a guess. I don't know. #DunnTrial

I still think it's the opposite based on the wording of the question (reach a verdict on 1?), IMO. But, I didn't know he was also charged with the missle one til tonight.

Was it only Davis that had words/interaction with Dunn? Thanks

this is simply bad no matter how you look at it. the question was clear...they have 3 and are stuck on one. they are not stuck on just one of those attempted murders they are all time same and will all be same verdict.I have a trip soon to Florida and I think it will be my last...it is the wild west down ther I know there are those that don't agree but if MD goes free this will empower all those stand your ground guys out there...whatever they don't like go for it

Florida is not the Wild West! I live here, I work near where this happened. I hate when people refer to everyone in Florida as the same MD or GZ or even CA. There is crime everywhere you go, no matter what state you live in. Jacksonville has a high crime, in some areas. This area where this happened at was not one of them. It really makes me upset when people refer to "us Floridians" as being stupid because jurors didn't come with a verdict you ( not you in particular) agree on.

Just because there has been a few high profile crimes that has happened doesn't make everyone in the state of Florida the same nor does it make the whole state bad!

Was it only Davis that had words/interaction with Dunn? Thanks

Yes. Tevin Thompson was in the front passenger seat and he initially turned the music down, but he never spoke to Dunn.

I think attempted murder charges might be stronger cuz Dunn kept firing at car as it was retreating. Davis killed by early shots. #dunntrial

If he is, by some crazy chance, found not guilty on the counts that the jurors agreed on, but there is a mistrial on say, the Murder 1 charge, would he get another bond hearing? Or would he stay in jail?

Worst case scenario here, and I hate even typing that :(

If jury does deadlock on murder charge I expect SAO to try him again.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 48s
Unless Davis family doesn't want to go through another trial. But I expect they'll want another trial. #DunnTrial

Florida is not the Wild West! I live here, I work near where this happened. I hate when people refer to everyone in Florida as the same MD or GZ or even CA. There is crime everywhere you go, no matter what state you live in. Jacksonville has a high crime, in some areas. This area where this happened at was not one of them. It really makes me upset when people refer to "us Floridians" as being stupid because jurors didn't come with a verdict you ( not you in particular) agree on.

Just because there has been a few high profile crimes that has happened doesn't make everyone in the state of Florida the same nor does it make the whole state bad!

Of course not. But the odds go up exponentially every time it happens. MOO

Lessee now....

Say he lives another 20 years....

That's 20 plus 60 = 80 plus another 15 makes 95 years....

Oh, let's just say he lives another 25 and make it an even 100!

One of my favorite parts of LE interviewing Dunn is when Dunn says that they were all menacing him and the one cop says "not Tommy Storns, he was inside buying cigarettes." And then Dunn acknowledges that fact.

IMO, it is so obvious that Dunn is lying because he wants to get away with murder. And I hope this jury doesn't let that happen because I believe it will embolden him further.

This is exactly how I see it, Softail, IMO. It's logical to me.

IMO, if they are having trouble on the degree of the murder charge, they have already decided him guilty on the attempted murder charges. I can't imagine that there are people who think he is not guilty of attempted murder but unsure if he is guilty of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89