GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the next jury question will be: "What is meaning of mistrial?"

This may provide the 'easy out' to return 2nd through 5th Count verdicts and hang on Count 1.

I really hope the press and public are listening to the judge praise this jury for their hard work

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 59s
Says jurors like this are what makes system work. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
Healey says this jury made up of very detailed people. Says he's proud of them. #dunntrial

YAY! I knew we would get there eventually!!!

Here is what I see.

I think that it is guilty on the AM and the shooting in the car.

I also believe that they are not arguing not guilty on the First count. I think they are stuck on what level of murder it is.
I don't think this is not guilty.

I just don't. They can not be that stupid.

The bullets where Jordan was are STRAIGHT IN THE CAR AT JORDAN. IF his door was open it would not be. It would be angled.
Help me understand the "angle" theory you have.
MD was in the front seat of his car. Jordon was in the back seat BEHIND MD, but parallel to MD.
If the door was shut, IMO, the bullets would have been at an angle. If the door was open even slightly, it would be more of a 90 degree angle, assuming MD is right handed, and turned toward the back window.
How do you understand the angle to be.

Is the question the jury just asked supposed to help them make a decision of guilt or innocence?????
I do NOT believe, as much as I like this judge, that he should have told them what the outcome would be as it had nothing to do with their decision. Either they can came to a decision or they cannot.

Jeez-o-flip!! Please finish this tonight!!!

O/T DS #3 is begging for a friend to spend the night. Helllloooo--am I the only one who sees the 4 loads of clean laundry waiting to be folded on the couch?

I bet he's feeling happy about now. If this comes back not guilty on murder florida needs to go ahead and just legalize murder. Anyone can claim fear and just shoot anyone these days and claim self defense.

Jeez-o-flip!! Please finish this tonight!!!

O/T DS #3 is begging for a friend to spend the night. Helllloooo--am I the only one who sees the 4 loads of clean laundry waiting to be folded on the couch?

:floorlaugh:

Do we know whether they are taking a dinner break soon and continuing on tonight?

I wonder if they may be back pretty quickly now that this question has been answered.

oh no....per NG? they might be hung up on all the charges pertaining to Jordan?

I can't believe I'm agreeing with what NG is saying.

Do we know whether they are taking a dinner break soon and continuing on tonight?

I wonder if they may be back pretty quickly now that this question has been answered.

Dinner was already delivered awhile ago per an earlier tweet.

How is knowing if a mistrial will be declared going to help the jurors decide guilt or innocence? That is their only job.

Iirc during the Scott Peterson trial the jurors were successful in tossing out a juror for refusing to deliberate and participate in meaningful discussion.

The jurors then had to start deliberations all over from the beginning. They too were conscientious as this jury seems to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that rings a bell for me...

Wasn't it the Foreperson who was thrown off the jury in Peterson trial at one time? They went through a few alternates. We've still got alternates here on this case.

IMO, the trajectory of the bullets through Jordan's body show, without doubt, that he was seated and not facing Dunn. Shots entered from right to left (not front to back) and he was clearly ducking and leaning away from Dunn in an effort to shield himself. How on earth shooting a person shielding himself can be a self-defense case is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar