GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Dunn asked daughter to check song lyrics; joked about moving to Montana 'where everyone is armed'

In two letters to his daughter, the man accused of killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis urged his child to get the lyrics to the songs Jordan and the other teenagers he shot at were listening to that night.

(snip)

Dunn told his daughter that he remembers hearing a police officer say to him “don’t you know asking someone to turn their music down around here can get you killed.” But that portion of the interview couldn’t be understood on the tape.

He asked his daughter to work on getting the tape fixed so that line could be understood.

Dunn also asked his daughter to get more information on the lyrics of the songs the teenagers were listening too that night and transcribe them on a website.

(snip)

Dunn also asked his daughter to look into another case that he said proved others were getting treatment more lenient than him. He said his daughter should then contact the American Civil Liberties Union because the organization has questioned whether State Attorney Angela Corey was a suitable prosecutor for the case after George Zimmerman had been acquitted for the murder of Trayvon Martin.

(snip)

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...oked-about-moving-montana-where#ixzz38LCpx2kO

First Coast News has obtained more letters written by Michael Dunn from jail. The letters were released by the State's Attorney's Office to FCN on Wednesday. The letters include two letters to his daughter Rebecca and and show how involved Dunn was in his own defense. There is also a letter from his fiance Rhonda Rouer.

(snip)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...hael-dunn-jail-letters-jordan-davis/13058931/

link to 156 page discovery: http://issuu.com/travisgibson5/docs/dunn__michael_discovery_r/1?e=10447792/6458538

I just about fell off my computer chair when I read the letter from Rhonda! (Dec. 5, 2013). I actually thought that it might have been typed by someone else as a cruel joke. She has found someone else--who happens to be black. "Jerome makes me feel so good when we make love." I can't believe it's not a prank. wow.

page 21:

www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2014/07/23/michael-dunn-jail-letters-jordan-davis/13058931/
I sort of think that whole letter is a punch in his gut. jmo

That letter is truly an incredible read. I can't locate the emoticon for my jaw hitting the floor ATM, but it did.

Is R taking her power back, in a way? Or is there some naïveté in sharing these details with MD, knowing he is behind bars for decades? :thinking:

I hope she stays safe - and is able to face her own demons from all that happened that night. I will have to re-read the threads (unless someone can refresh my memory) - is there any chance R can ever be held culpable for her actions on that fateful night?

MD (IMO) may just continue to rage and fester his hate, and align himself with his "own." If he does, I hope LE is able to keep folks safe on the outside. I can recall several cases in which inmates & convicts made "arrangements" from behind prison walls when things didn't go their way. JMO & ATJ...

:scared:

I have a feeling that losing Rhonda (to a black man, no less) may plunge him into a deep(er) depression, although his racism may bolster his sense of anger and resentment toward her. I hope she changed her mind about visiting him.

Yup, that was a gut-punch for sure.

Are we positive it actually came from her?
It reads like something I would do, pose as her....just to annoy him!

Are we positive it actually came from her?
It reads like something I would do, pose as her....just to annoy him!

I have a hard time believing Rhonda would send MD a letter like that. So---when did you type that out Linda? JK lol.

I just about fell off my computer chair when I read the letter from Rhonda! (Dec. 5, 2013). I actually thought that it might have been typed by someone else as a cruel joke. She has found someone else--who happens to be black. "Jerome makes me feel so good when we make love." I can't believe it's not a prank. wow.

page 21:

www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2014/07/23/michael-dunn-jail-letters-jordan-davis/13058931/

I haven't read the letter yet, but that alone is :laughcry: She should've added "What they say about black guys is so true!" <------ Think Madeline Khan in Blazing Saddles "It's twue! It's twue!" :floorlaugh:

Sounds more like something Steely would send to him. lol

I heard that because MD is facing 60 years in prison, his father is not bankrolling his defense. A public defender was appointed, but that PD had a conflict of interest as he represented 2 of the victims. A special public defender then had to be appointed and she has a very good reputation.

Judge Healey was appointed to the 4th Circuit Court and will have his official ceremony next week. A relative is a good friend of his and has passed on our compliments on how well WS thinks he runs his courtroom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties