Found Deceased FL - Kathleen Moore, 34, phone found in dumpster, New Port Richey, 29 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm sure seems like the Uber driver would be suspect. That would explain the phone being a mile away and the boyfriend not being a suspect, at least at this point. Where was the Uber supposed to take her, back to her car?

Snips:
Moore’s friends told 8 On Your Side Moore made a final facetime call around 1 a.m. on Nov. 29 saying she was waiting for an Uber, but no one has heard from her since.

Investigators told 8 On Your Side Moore’s cellphone was found in a dumpster behind a Walgreens, less than a mile from her last known location.

The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office spent time searching Moore’s boyfriend’s home on Carmel Avenue for hours on Friday. Authorities tell 8 On Your Side he is not considered a person of interest at this time.

Kathleen Moore disappearance: Pasco deputies dispel rumors around missing woman’s case | WFLA
IF she called for an Uber, and IF one was dispatched to pick her up, there will be a record of that. Her phone might provide some clues, providing that the potential perp did not erase everything on it. Nevertheless. I am sure there's a record of who possibly went to pick her up. (On-off boyfriend should have been the one to drive her back, IMHO.) Regardless, I feel that LE picked up the trail early enough to identify and arrest a suspect, because this is looking very much like a homicide to me. I hope I am wrong. JMHO.

Hoping that Knapp would provide the sheriff with information. Knapp was cold when they begged him for information regarding Kathleen. There are things that they can't release at this time. On Nov 28th Kathleen and Collin left Largo, they had been arguing at the bars.

Collin said they went to his house. He said they stopped at the 7-11 so he could buy cigarettes. He claims Kathleen took her backpack and left the residence. Colin then went to his job at a local steak house. He had garments of clothes that he put in the dumpster at work, that is what they were looking for at the landfill.

As they were searching the landfill they found the boyfriend's clothing which had blood on them. They tested the blood and it was confirmed to be Kathleen's. Aggravated assault and aggravated battery are some of his prior arrests.

265267048_295344299264852_7947682795011747373_n.jpg

Freaking sad!!! Phone found in a dumpster, clothes thrown away in dumpster ( later found in landfill). I hope they pulled his car. Seems to be a pattern. This guy is lazy and not bright. Praying they find her soon. Prayers to her family and friends.

DEC 6, 2021
Boyfriend Of Missing Woman Charged With 2nd-Degree Homicide
[...]

Detectives learned that Knapp had driven to Harold Seltzer's around 1:30 a.m. Monday to begin food preparations. Rose said that would have given him an opportunity to dispose of evidence in the restaurant's dumpster.

But by the time the Pasco sheriff's office was assigned the case, the contents of the dumpster had been taken to the county landfill.

Nocco said it was like finding a needle in a haystack combing through the mounds of garbage at the landfill in search of evidence. But after getting almost no sleep for six days, investigators finally recovered the bloody article of clothing and other evidence Nocco declined to specify.

[...]

He was arrested on a domestic violence charge by Clearwater police on Feb. 9, 2014, and by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office on April 4, 2013. He was also charged with aggravated battery by Kenneth City police on May 2, 2010.

Other charges include reckless driving, possession of cocaine, possession of meth, possession of Alprazolam (Xanax), possession of marijuana, possession of ecstasy, possession of oxycodone and resisting arrest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back