Found Deceased FL - Kathleen Moore, 34, phone found in dumpster, New Port Richey, 29 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@PommyMommy , Dear God, that was a lot of info. Freaking heartbreaking! To think of what Kathleen was put through and now her family and friends. I'm absolutely disgusted.
Right there with you, my friend. I can't imagine the terror she must have experienced and now, the pain her family and loved ones will endure. And for WHAT?!!! :mad::(

Men are great!
Yeah? Well, I'm not fond of this one but I'll be nice and say that I hope he adjusts nicely to his new life in the slammer with itchy blankets, hair in his food, lactose intolerant cellmates, cold showers, and never-ending bedbugs. And if he happens to have some kind of freak accident with a chainsaw that cuts his
m09057.gif
off and you hear someone laughing, that would be me. MOO

Yeah? Well, I'm not fond of this one but I'll be nice and say that I hope he adjusts nicely to his new life in the slammer with itchy blankets, hair in his food, lactose intolerant cellmates, cold showers, and never-ending bedbugs. And if he happens to have some kind of freak accident with a chainsaw that cuts his
m09057.gif
off and you hear someone laughing, that would be me. MOO
I'll be right there with you..... LOL! It is true that men are great but let me preface that with..... only those men that have excellent control of their Y chromosome, which affords them a particular body part.

Last edited:
can you step by step tell me how to find this? nothing comes up under the POI's name and i cant find where to enter the case number.
Try here. Click Public. Click I Agree. You can find him with the tab Person Search. Click Felony in the Court Type column.

Pasco County OCRS

Attachments

• 54901DCA-B4C5-403C-941B-EB109A81DDD9.jpeg
    54901DCA-B4C5-403C-941B-EB109A81DDD9.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
RIP Kit Kat. I don't know if a "degree in phlebotomy" would have got you a job as a nurse but you still seemed like a fun person. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Kit Kat. I don't know if a "degree in phlebotomy" would have got you a job as a nurse but you still seemed like a fun person. <modsnip>
It would have got her a job in a pathology practice, drawing blood and collecting samples to be delivered to a pathologist. Not a bad job and could progress to a practice manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
DEC 8, 2021
Pasco sheriff: Murdered Largo woman was victim of domestic violence; boyfriend remains in jail (fox13news.com)
The sheriff’s office said the woman, Kathleen Moore, was a domestic violence victim.

Kathleen Moore’s murder sheds light on domestic violence | wtsp.com
Moore’s friends and family members are now hoping to raise awareness of domestic violence. At a vigil set for Wednesday night, they say they'll be asking people to wear purple and hope to start a foundation in her name.

Body found in Pasco County identified as missing Florida woman (wesh.com)
The sheriff also had a message for anyone experiencing domestic violence.

“Maybe [Moore’s] sacrifices she went through is to save somebody else,” he said. “If this can save you because you’re in a horrible domestic violence relationship, get out of it. Because if there’s something positive that can come out of her death, it’s that someone else will live.”

Knapp has been assigned an attorney.

His plea of not guilty has been filed, as his demand for a jury trial, and notice of discovery.

The attorney assigned to him is Sara Mollo.

Attachments

• KNAPP.pdf
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
Knapp has been assigned an attorney.

His plea of not guilty has been filed, as his demand for a jury trial, and notice of discovery.

The attorney assigned to him is Sara Mollo.
I usually try and give defendants the benefit of the doubt but this one is a slam dunk.

I imagine his attorney will encourage him to accept a plea deal, if one is offered that is.

Under Florida Statute 782.04(2)-(3), the crime of Second Degree Murder is committed when a person commits either Murder with a Depraved Mind or Accomplice Felony Murder.

Murder with a Depraved Mind
Murder with a Depraved Mind is committed when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.

The primary distinction between Premeditated First Degree Murder and Second Degree Murder with a Depraved Mind is that First Degree Murder requires a specific and premeditated intent to kill.

Accomplice Second Degree Felony Murder
Accomplice Second Degree Felony Murder occurs when a person acted as an accomplice to a person who killed another human being while engaged in the commission, or attempted commission, of the below statutorily enumerated felonies regardless of whether the death was intended.

Penalties for Second Degree Murder
The crime of Second Degree Murder is a First Degree Felony in Florida and punishable by up to life in prison, life on probation, and a $10,000 fine.

Second Degree Murder is assigned a Level 10 offense severity ranking under Florida’s Criminal Punishment Code. Absent grounds for a downward departure sentence, a judge is required to sentence a person convicted of Second Degree Murder to a minimum sentence of 16¾ years in prison, but may also sentence the person up to the statutory maximum of life in prison.

10-20-Life Mandatory Prison Sentence
Under Florida’s 10-20-Life law, a person who uses a Firearm to commit Second Degree Murder must be sentenced to a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years in prison.

Second Degree Murder in Florida

I keep checking Knapp's case docket to see if there is any movement, and nothing since 12/9 when a public defender was appointed.
I was online looking too. I expected to see something on the schedule but nope. Even the documents online don't seem particularly enlightening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back