Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on statements/comments from LM attorney Serano and local news expert Carson, delay of the extradition hearing and secured / continued monitoring of the Seagate home, no COD, no statement of whereabouts of the missing guns, LE is as Carson stated “playing it close to the vest”. MOO, there are many twisted threads to this situation to be unraveled.
Does the Seagate home continue to be monitored? My thought is LM took the guns (to make it appear these were home invasions) and ditched them somewhere. It would look even
worse for him if he had them in his possession.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just heard on the news he has been charged with the murder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If this is true, why? Was she in the wrong place and time or targeted?

Does the Seagate home continue to be monitored?

I drive by on my way to and from work and while the street is no longer blocked there has been a Neptune Beach police car parked across Seagate from the house and tape up in the yard continuously for the last two days. It was still there after lunch today.

Just listened to a News4jax report that Logan was in 5 several schools in Jax, two because of transferring to jr high or middle and then high school. They didn't report whether it was because of family moves in Jacksonville. And that there was a DCF complaint from a school employee that Logan's father may be abusive; however, Logan was never taken out of his father's care. Apparently, Logan's father and mother were in contention of many things over the years from 2004 on, and Logan was even forcibly removed from his mom's home at one time. Logan's father felt the his ex-wife could not take care of Logan's medical condition adequately resulting in a hospitalization while Logan was with his mother. What a mess! Waiting for the News4Jax I-team report by Lynnsey Gardner to be published on their website to link.

Just listened to a News4jax report that Logan was in 5 several schools in Jax, two because of transferring to jr high or middle and then high school. They didn't report whether it was because of family moves in Jacksonville. And that there was a DCF complaint from a school employee that Logan's father may be abusive; however, Logan was never taken out of his father's care. Apparently, Logan's father and mother were in contention of many things over the years from 2004 on, and Logan was even forcibly removed from his mom's home at one time. Logan's father felt the his ex-wife could not take care of Logan's medical condition adequately resulting in a hospitalization while Logan was with his mother. What a mess! Waiting for the News4Jax I-team report by Lynnsey Gardner to be published on their website to link.

I saw some of these things indicated in court records. I'm still wading through all of them.

Midge Montana is ahead of the press! :)

Wtg, WS.

jmo

Yes, and another ws member had brought up the court docs. That's where the 11 1/2 year report of divorce came up. Was that Midge Montana?
Bingo, it was Jethro4WS beginning on page 15.

I drive by on my way to and from work and while the street is no longer blocked there has been a Neptune Beach police car parked across Seagate from the house and tape up in the yard continuously for the last two days. It was still there after lunch today.
Why do you suppose that is? Are they maybe afraid of vandalism because of the nearby schools? Still processing the scene? Keeping curious seekers away?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, and another ws member had brought up the court docs. That's where the 11 1/2 year report of divorce came up. Was that Midge Montana?

Another poster here, Jethro, helped me find them the other day. There are many you can see immediately, but some of them you must put a request in to see. Those came through for me today.

Police have not yet said how she (Kristina French) died. French's manner of death will not be made public until the state attorney's office unseals the arrest warrant affidavit, which likely won't happen until Mott is extradited back to Duval County.

ttps://www.news4jax.com/news/murder-warrant-issued-for-neptune-beach-teen-in-grandmother-s-death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME