Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these cases are running together in my old brain, but didn't LE report they found a bloody knife in the stolen car?

ETA: Link to info regarding three guns and a knife.

"In court on Wednesday we learned that three fire arms were allegedly found in the car that Logan Mott was stopped in when he tried to make a u-turn on the Peace Bridge on Friday. Firearms that prosecution say belonged to Mott's father, a law enforcement officer in Florida. Prosecution says a knife with what looked to be blood was also discovered."

Here we go again, more Mom bashing. Did she start the twitterpage? Maybe. If she did, why is this a concern? If she did, I’m confident the NY attorney (if still on the case) and the FL attorney (public defender), would be counseling Mom on limitations of her tweets. Why would she jeopardize her son’s case with tweets? Additionally, I’m confident anyone close (family,friends, co-workers) to Mom or Dad have been asked by Mom or Dad to keep all discussions of LM private. I know that is something I would ask if LM were my child. Why would the parents risk be damaging his case? JMO

The frequent tweeter referencing the #FreeLoganMott on their tweets has several dozen tweets prior to the crime. Could this tweeter know LM, KF, the Mom or the Dad? The tweeter began posts of the incident long before the #FreeLoganMott account was set up. The tweeter also doesn’t use the same verbiage or terminology as the tweet directly from #FreeLoganMott. Very doubtful the persons tweeting is the same. IMO.

What would you be doing if this were your son? The NY attorney has stated more than once, LM denies any involvement in the death of his Grandmother KF .Attorney also stated it did not look good LM was stopped in KF’s vehicle. Additionally, the FL public defender hasn’t said much. At last report he had a short limited conversation with LM and attorney (PD) is not concerned about Dads job at the same jail LM is currently housed as per procedure (how often does this happen that jailers need reassigned because of family members involved in crimes) Dad would be reassigned. Has this reassignment taken place? Where has Dad reassigned? Same jail with different duties? Has Dad returned to duty?

What we do know, LM had KF’s vehicle. LM used KF credit card and the vehicle did contain the weapons missing from Dad’s safe. The remaining details of the case are not known. Is the evidence circumstantial as the tweeter suggest? Do we know when or where KF was murdered? Do we know if there is blood in the home on Seagate? Do we know what took place on Monday, Tuesday orWednesday? Do we know when KF was wrapped, taped and buried in the backyard ofSeagate? Do we know when LM left in KF’s vehicle? Do we know if LM placed the weaponsin the vehicle? We do not know. With that said, LM is innocent until proven guilty.

Additionally, why Mom left Jacksonville is also not known. What was her occupation? Was there a job transfer? Was there a family emergency? Was she harassed out of town by an abusive ex-husband? Did she move directly toMissouri? Was there a reason she stayed? LM has three very much younger siblings. Did Mom spend many years travelling back and forth to be with her son? What we do have is a Mom who has been vocal and active since day one of this sad situation. A Mom who pleaded for the safe return of her missing son and her ex mother-in-law. A Mom who went to her son upon his arrest. A Mom who hired an attorney to represent her son. A Mom who expressed her concern along with her attorney for the safety of her son returning to Jacksonville and a Mom who is championing for the health of her son. Again, what would you do if this were your son?
I doubt very seriously, this Mom just up and left Jacksonvilleto start a new life with little regard to what would become of her young son. We do know that for many, many years there was a constant battle over child custody,child care, child support and child welfare between LM parents and that KF relocatedto Jacksonville to be near her son and grandson.
We have not walked in these women’s shoes. What we do know are limited pieces of the back stories of the lives.

What we are all doing is stating our opinions. This post is my opinion only.
Here we go again. Rightous indignation at fellow sleuthers who are only stating their opinion.

I don't know what I'd do if this
were my son but I hope I would
keep my mouth shut to ALL media outlets so not to give anyone ANY ammunition toward me, my family or my son.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

yes. There seem to be only TWO tweeters, and one is definitely Mom, and the other might be her as well.

The tweeter @banning, who is using #FreeLoganMott, is not the mother. It's some dude from Missouri.

Wait, just started reading. What exactly is going on here? It's a granny and her grandson?! There over a thousand posts..

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Wait, just started reading. What exactly is going on here? It's a granny and her grandson?! There over a thousand posts..

Yes, the grandson is accused of killing his grandmother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The 15 year old grandson is accused of stabbing and shooting his grandmother to death. He was caught headed to Canada with his father's guns and a "bloody" knife.

There is a comment on one of the news articles about the case by a woman who lives in NY and says LM stole her license plate before attempt8ng to go to Canada. She says she had no idea until officers contacted her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The 15 year old grandson is accused of stabbing and shooting his grandmother to death. He was caught headed to Canada with his father's guns and a "bloody" knife.

OH NO.

I had literally just read a bit of page one when they are still missing.

Rest in peace. [emoji170] [emoji170] [emoji170]

Here we go again. Rightous indignation at fellow sleuthers who are only stating their opinion.

keep my mouth shut to ALL media outlets so not to give anyone ANY ammunition toward me, my family or my son.

BBM

While complaining about the mother being bashed, the father is bashed...smh.

moo

"What we are all doing is stating our opinions. This post is my opinion only."

EXACTLY. All we can do is state our opinions.

I am not bashing MOm, just questioning the situation. It is really difficult for the child to have a long distance relationship with his mom. That is just my opinion.

"What we are all doing is stating our opinions. This post is my opinion only."

EXACTLY. All we can do is state our opinions.

I am not bashing MOm, just questioning the situation. It is really difficult for the child to have a long distance relationship with his mom. That is just my opinion.
You were not nor are you now bashing the mother.

Maybe I am being unfair to her. I guess it bothers me that this child watched his Mom move out of state when he was only 5 or 6. And then she began her new family, while he was missing her very much, and living with a stern, strict authoritarian Father. And at 15, when he was finally old enough, to be asked by the courts what he wanted to do--so the custody would finally go in her direction, Logan's parents decide not to honor his request and his need to be with his Mother for once in his life. It really makes me kind of angry, and maybe that is unfair of me to be critical. I am sure she was doing what she thought was right.

As a mother of four and grandmother of six of which one little boy is 6 years old, I heartily agree with you. I can't imagine him being without his mother.

As a mother of four and grandmother of six of which one little boy is 6 years old, I heartily agree with you. I can't imagine him being without his mother.
And I have found the older the child is, the more they need you. They may not think so, but sometimes, your presence is what they need most.

And I have found the older the child is, the more they need you. They may not think so, but sometimes, your presence is what they need most.

Yes. I also found boys go toward their mother with their problems and girls go to their father.

Thank you for the compliment Razz. Hopefully,you will never endure the painfulness of this tragic situation as a Mom, Dad, family member or friend. My heart goes out to those who know the French and Mott families.

But that is not how child custody cases always work out. Sometimes the father has the most secure job and gets the child.

But that is not how child custody cases always work out. Sometimes the father has the most secure job and gets the child.

Right, but Mom can still have visitation. So even if Dad has primary custody, if Mom lives in the general area, she can still go to son's T-ball games and his school events. And she can spend Sunday at the park with him.

But if Mom moves out of state, she is a long distance relationship. And I think that is difficult for a young child. JMO

Right, but Mom can still have visitation. So even if Dad has primary custody, if Mom lives in the general area, she can still go to son's T-ball games and his school events. And she can spend Sunday at the park with him.

But if Mom moves out of state, she is a long distance relationship. And I think that is difficult for a young child. JMO

Yes, but we are not privvy to why she did that. There could have been any reason that she decided or had to remove herself from her former partner, We also do not know if she did not have custody at some time, do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me