Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if lawyer Dominic Saraceno is licensed to practice law in Florida? As far as I can find, Florida does not allow admission on motion or reciprocity with any other jurisdiction.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...es_to_ease_admission_of_out_of_state_lawyers/
https://www.floridabarexam.org/web/website.nsf/faq.xsp#2BCA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Bar_Examination

Good question. My only thought is if Dominic petitioned the court "pro hac vice", being that he was his lawyer in Buffalo, correct? I'm still not sure if it would be accepted, or if Florida is a state that even allowed that, but I'd think this would have already been figured out, right?

Or possibly taking pills sent him into psychosis. But, if he did do it, then he still did it whether or not he remembers. But 3 to 6 days of no memories while heading to Canada ? I don't know how...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hmm... possibly. K2 (spice) can do that. You never know what you are smoking, its laced with all kinds of stuff. Bath salts... are those even still a thing?

Good question. My only thought is if Dominic petitioned the court "pro hac vice", being that he was his lawyer in Buffalo, correct? I'm still not sure if it would be accepted, or if Florida is a state that even allowed that, but I'd think this would have already been figured out, right?
Yes, I am sure. I believe previously they said he would just have to apply for Fla license, it didn't seem like a huge deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any attorneys in the house? I'm also curious about DS practicing in Florida. moo

Yes, that's it! Thanks! I think the difference is that Saraceno is only looking to represent Logan in this one case and not to solicit clients in general.

Before a lawyer licensed in another state may represent someone in court in Florida or appear in an arbitration proceeding in Florida, the lawyer must file a Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice (for court) or a Verified Statement (for arbitration proceedings). What follows are answers to commonly asked questions:

https://www.floridabar.org/rules/upl/upl002/
https://www.floridabar.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/judicial.pdf
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/comments/2007/07-1844_Report (TFB) 6-1-07.pdf

I am convinced this kid was on something when this happened be it alcohol, drugs, bath salts or whatever. Grandma didn't have a chance.

Did anyone else watch "The Family I Had" on ID last night?
Paris Bennett, age 13, murdered his little sister.
In some ways, it reminded me of this case, though there were many differences.

Just coming across this thread and live in the beaches area where this happened. The grandmother had a spiritual website up claiming to be a soul healer. I can't find it now, but she did have links to it on her Facebook page. Maybe she confronted LM all week and the kid snapped. When looking thru her posts, her youngest brother committed suicide in Jan 2015 and public records show she was arrested in front of the Mott home just over a year ago for DUI. A great deal for a young child to handle, on top of the parents always fighting for custody. I'm convinced they'll claim it was insulin levels that made him go nuts.

I think you may be right about the possible similarities. I do think he might have mental/emotional issues that have been there for quite awhile, but were lingering, lurking.

Just had to look this case up. For anyone else who hasn't heard of it, Paris Bennett was a sociopath who beat and choked his four year old sister, then stabbed her 17 times. Afterwards be feigned psychosis before admitting what he'd done. He said he wanted to make his mother suffer for doing cocaine. A lot of people have blamed the mother for what the son did. But he also said he just woke up that morning wanting to kill someone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-son-murdered-four-year-11736268
https://nypost.com/2017/12/20/my-sociopath-son-killed-my-daughter/

It wouldn't surprise me if Luke also turns out to be a sociopath. I don't buy the "Mommy abandoned me and made me do it" or the designer drug psychosis excuses. And he didn't just kill her in a rage and then panic. The fact that he stole guns, never called 911, buried her body and then took off for the border shows that he was extremely cold and calculating, IMO.

Seeing his date of birth, it hit me how young he really is.
He's only 6/16 months older than my girls.
A few months younger than our very close friend who has some anger issues.

I cannot even imagine what I would be doing right now if my child was sitting in jail with life threatening medical issues. We've dealt with serious medical issues and that's tough when you are THERE.

Not being able to be there and not believing my child was getting adequate care and was in danger would be torture. I would certainly be a lot less rational than this Mom has been. Wow.

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx?mode=PublicAccess
LOGAN TYLER MOTT
DOB: 8/21/2002

Court Events
12/18/2017 9:00 AM ARRAIGNMENT DATE 5th Floor 508

Thanks. I feel for her, but I can't see how he could be innocent. Too much circumstantial evidence against him. I doubt she will ever be able to come to terms with what happened. moo

I would never forgive myself in this situation. I would blame myself endlessly for not having him move in with me, education aside. I would wonder constantly if wanting to move in with me was a cry for help. If he may have become a successful man someday if I'd pushed for him to move in with me. Mom guilt is strong and this would haunt me forever.

https://amp.news4jax.com/news/large...g-off-part-of-seagate-avenue-in-neptune-beach
af6c658b01f05600d18aafd63f83db1f.jpg

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on how very much they look alike.
It's kind of uncanny how much they look alike actually. Wow.

I cannot even imagine what I would be doing right now if my child was sitting in jail with life threatening medical issues. We've dealt with serious medical issues and that's tough when you are THERE.

Not being able to be there and not believing my child was getting adequate care and was in danger would be torture. I would certainly be a lot less rational than this Mom has been. Wow.

I would never forgive myself in this situation. I would blame myself endlessly for not having him move in with me, education aside. I would wonder constantly if wanting to move in with me was a cry for help. If he may have become a successful man someday if I'd pushed for him to move in with me. Mom guilt is strong and this would haunt me forever.

Oh my...indeed they did.

Oh my gosh, they look alike!

Glad it's not just me that sees the resemblance.
I wondered if it was just me since no one else had commented!

I really don't think Luke's mother is to blame for what he did, and if she had allowed him to live with her he probably would put his own mother into a shallow grave instead of his grandmother. I find it quite offensive that people are hinting that this murder is the murderer's mother's fault because she didn't smother him with enough mother love. JMO.

I really don't think Luke's mother is to blame for what he did, and if she had allowed him to live with her he probably would put his own mother into a shallow grave instead of his grandmother. I find it quite offensive that people are hinting that this murder is the murderer's mother's fault because she didn't smother him with enough mother love. JMO.

Thank you for saying this! ❤️

Just want to clarify I was in no way blaming Luke's mother.
Actually the situation reminds me of Kyron's Mom and I am 100% Team Desiree.

I was saying if it was MY son I would blame myself.
Just like I blame myself when one of my children or animals gets sick or injured.
A concussion or need for stitches haunts me for months afterwards.

Yes, things happen and sometimes they can't be avoided.
Yes, it's stupid to blame yourself for years over something small.
However, Mom guilt is a very powerful thing and *I* would personally never forgive myself.

That is saying more about my issues than the mother in this case.

I started reading this thread when this all first happened, and now just spent yesterday & most of today catching up! WOW! Quite an interesting read here!

And who is "Luke" that the last few posts have mentioned? It that supposed to be "Logan"?? :thinking:

Next court hearing is January 25th at 9am.

RIP Kristina
:candle:

I started reading this thread when this all first happened, and now just spent yesterday & most of today catching up! WOW! Quite an interesting read here!

And who is "Luke" that the last few posts have mentioned? It that supposed to be "Logan"?? :thinking:

Next court hearing is January 25th at 9am.

RIP Kristina
:candle:
Yes, I believe they meant Logan Mott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads